3.3

3.3

M.D. Forte Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about M.D. Forte Md Forte Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream:

This M.D. Forte Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream is one of the many different eye creams that I have experienced with. I am usually lacking in the number of hours of sleep I get, so my under-eye area is often times dry, which leads to visible fine lines. Also, I tend to have dark under-eye circles as a result of my lack of sleep. This eye cream comes in a 0.5 fl oz. pump bottle. I love that it is a pump and not just a jar because it would make it harder to get the product out to use. This eye cream is lightweight, non-greasy, and can be used for all skin types. My experience with it is that when I first started using it, I did not notice any immediate dark under-eye circle relief and it made my under-eye area even more dry, so it must be used in moderation. However, after using it in moderation, I noticed that it did diminish my dark circles a bit. Overall, it is a decent product but is too pricey.

Don't ever want to stop using this product

from Sherman Oaks, CA

Comments about M.D. Forte Md Forte Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream:

I am a big fan of MD Forte products.  So, I gave MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream a try.  I was amazed at how much I loved this product. I've used eye cream for 10+ years. Sure they moisturize, but I haven't seen an actual change in the appearance of my eyes until I started using Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream.  This product smoothes and tightens.  It has retinol, so it's a little drying. I mix it with Dr Brandt's lineless eye cream.  You only need a little bit to work wonders.  For example, I buy it once a year.  I buy Dr Brandt's lineless eye cream every two months.  I swear by this combination.

I paid that for this????

from cape cod, MA

Comments about M.D. Forte Md Forte Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream:

I am of a certain age where the basic lotion just isn't cutting it anymore. So i thought i deserved a more grown up, intense, age fighting solution. This wasn't it. I used the whole amount in hopes that eventually I might see some difference to my baggy i mean baby blues. Well i did see a difference...my skin got very dry and felt sore . i could no longer put makeup on under my eyes as it would all flake and looked awful!

so basically i paid a whole lot of money for a whole lot of nothing good. It has actually taken me a couple months to get the skin around my eyes back to normal. And i never had sensitive skin before, now I do for some reason.

This cream did not work for me. It may for some people, but I would warn  anyone to see it as an experiment, not a sure thing.