Other Air Fresheners:
Electric Air Fresheners
Lysol

Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic

Smells great and so easy to use!

Comments about Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic:

I am the type of person who wants their house always smelling good. I hate having the smell of my cooking filling up the entire house. I also dislike the smell of the bathroom after it has been used, especially in the winter when we can not open up the window. I bought Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic because my kids sometimes forget to spray air freshener when they are done with the bathroom. I put this right above the door so it can be smelled as soon as you step foot in the bathroom. It works perfect in the bathroom because it is not such a large room. I have the choice to set it to spray every 9, 18, or 36 minutes. It keeps the bathroom smelling fresh and clean all the time.

Now for the larger rooms, one of the Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic is just not enough so I put two. I have a large living room that is next to the kitchen so it is constantly smelling like food, but after I put the Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic it no longer smells like food. It smells like fresh air.

The machine itself is not expensive, but the refills are a bit overpriced. They do last a while however so it is worth the price paid.

Great way to keep constant freshness in a room? Lysol Neutra Air

from Toccoa, GA

Comments about Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic:

I have two of the Lysol Neutra Air dispensers. These are great for keeping consistent freshness in a room. The refills are not very expensive and last for a long time. I have mine set to spray every 36 minutes so mine last quite a while. I would like to see a wider variety of scents but this could be the limitations of the store I shop at since I am from a very small town. I have a cat and a teenage son in a small place and neutra air handles all of the odors that come along with that.

Terrific Air Freshener!!

from Boiling Springs, SC

Comments about Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic:

I LOVE this product!! I have never liked an air freshener this much!! At regular intervals, which you set, the product is automatically dispensed so that the area smells great all the time. Also, the scents are fresh, not flowery or overwhelming. I have allergies so I can attest that this product is good! The refills are long lasting and YOU control the frequency of dispensation!!

lavender version is overpowering

from Glencoe, MO

Comments about Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic:

I bought this thinking I would use it in some areas of the house that tend to need neutrolized. I ended up with the lavendar version.It is way to strong and overpowering, making me feel ill.I am still considering getting a replacement cartridge in a different fragrence to see if that is any better, but as is, it sits in my house unused.

Great air freshner for a house full of dogs!

from Franklin, TN

Comments about Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic:

Our dogs love hanging around downstairs in our basement.  After we moved into our new house I began to smell them down there and I decided we needed to keep it clean.  I put in the freshmatic until we could find a better solution.  It is great.  I use the lavendar scent and it really does keep the entire room smelling fresh.  I did have a tough time finding the right scent though and I went through a few variations until i found the one for us.

The room now smells great after workouts, during warm summer days, and of course after the dogs have come in from the rain or a bath.  The best thing about this product it is safe because it has no flame and it is very affordable.  I can always find coupons in the paper for this product and i can usually match it to sales either at a local drug store or Target.  You can easily find refills and I have never had problems with the canister.  Basically I would suggest it because it is a dependable and affordable home product.

from Manchester, NH

Comments about Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic:

I purchased the Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic about a month ago (January 2011) and it is my first introduction to automatic air freshener systems. I was cautiously optimistic upon purchasing this product for my very small bathroom but I have not noticed too much of a difference in the smell. I have it set to spray every 36 minutes (you have the option of 9, 18, 24, or 36 minutes.) I imagine that it would probably perform better at neutralizing the air if I set it on the higher setting. However, the Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic makes a motor sound when it sprays and I have not gotten used to it yet. I am a young mother of two toddlers so I didn't think my nerves were that sensitive but it really does take some getting used to. It comes with its own batteries which is a plus. I am happy that the smell is not over fragrant but does have a slight pleasant, clean smell to the air immediately after it sprays that you don't notice after about 30 seconds. I have slight allergy symptoms to Airwick plugins so I wasn't sure if this product would also aggravate my breathing but I am happy to report that it has not been a problem. Once I get used to the creepy motor sound, I think I will love this product much more!

Lysol Neutra Air smells great!

from Fort Scott, KS

Comments about Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic:

Lysol Neutra Air has been a lifesaver for my bathroom!  I share a bathroom with my husband and two small boys and to say it can get stinky at times is an understatement!  The thing I love about the Lysol Neutra Air is that it smells so natural!!  I really don't like artificial smells or anything that is overpowering.  I just like fresh and all-natural.  Amazingly, my bathroom actually smells like this now!  I put the setting on 18 minutes, which seems to work fairly well for us.  Sometimes when needed I push an extra boost just to clear the air!  It uses batteries, which work well for us since most of our plug ins are already occupied!  The batteries last a long time before having to be replaced...I think around 5 months.  The only downside that I see is having to buy refills.  Most air fresheners require refills though so that is to be expected.

Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic needs some work

from West Lafayette, IN

Comments about Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic:

I was able to purchase two Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic systems for a very reasonable price by combining a store sale with a high value coupon.  I was excited about the concept of the product and tried out the system in our master bathroom.  I had difficulty finding a good location to set the sprayer as our bathroom is rather small and the sprayer is a little bulky.  I initially considered resting it on top of the toilet basin to keep it out of the way, but then realized it would be spraying directly on whomever was using the toilet.

Once set up, we used the Freshmatic system for a couple of weeks.  We set it to go off every 30 minutes, which was the longest duration available.  Every time it went off it was rather loud and sudden and would almost make you jump out of your pants until you got used to it and learned to expect it at any time.  The spray smelled nice and that would be the only positive thing about the system.  I ended up turning it off and not even using our second unit because it was too bothersome and loud, especially at night when we were trying to sleep.  If you could customize the settings for when it sprays or change it so it only went off 3-4 times a day we would reconsider using it, but as it is we were not impressed.

Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic Rocks the Freshness!

from Wasilla, AK

Comments about Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic:

When I got this I had three cats (one of whom has since passed on the great Catnip Heaven in the Sky). While I changed the litter box every day, you could still tell I had felines.

While at my friend's house (she has 2 cats) I noticed that she had one of these, and I couldn't detect a whiff of cat anywhere. I ran out to the store and grabbed one.

It's awesome! My apartment smells fresh all the time. I can change the settings in the box so that it will spray every 9 minutes or even 36, depending on what I need. There's also an "Express" button for when you need some fresh NOW!

I use the Fresh Linen scent, which is awesome on the 18-36 minute settings.

It runs on batteries, which is nice. If the power goes out, my home still smells good!