Other Kitchen Cleaners:
Lysol
Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner

Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner

Keeps my kitchen clean enough to cook and eat in!

**Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner **actually cleans your kitchen. It doesn't just make it smell good, although the Citrus Scent does smell terrific. It doesn't simply make your kitchen look sparkling clean, either. It kills all kinds of nasty germs that LOVE to live in your kitchen and make you and your family sick. I use **Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner because **it** **"does it all" all by itself.

After I use **Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner **to clean my table, counter tops, stove, microwave, sink, refrigerator, oven...any and all of my kitchen surfaces, I KNOW that they are squeaky clean and bacteria free. I even use it to clean my linoleum floor.

**Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner **is a "4 In 1" disinfectant. A disinfectant is an agent that destroys, neutralizes, or inhibits the growth of disease-carrying microorganisms. I don't even like to think about nasty microorganisms, carrying around their nasty diseases all over my kitchen. But that's what happens if you don't kill them. I really believe that many times when a person thinks they have a "little stomach virus" they actually have a small case of food poisoning caused from eating food that was prepared on a contaminated surface. I have watched my own friend cut up a chicken, wipe off the cutting board with her dish cloth, throw the cloth in the sink, then cup up vegetables for a raw vegetable tray on the same cutting board. I'm sorry, but that dish cloth that was barely wet with tap water didn't kill any Salmonella left on the cutting board by the chicken. She also used the same nasty, raw chicken juice soaked dish cloth to wipe her counters and sink. I didn't eat. I lied and said my stomach just wasn't feeling right. Actually, it wasn't even a lie. My stomach wasn't feeling good at all after watching her prepare that dinner. It was gross.

**Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner** "kills 99.9% of bacteria; cuts tough grease, removes stains, and deodorizes your kitchen". It kills Salmonella Choleraesuis (Salmonella), Escherichia (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Listeria monocytogenes (Listeria), Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 & 2. on hard non-porous surfaces in 30 seconds!

Salmonella Choleraesuis (Salmonella) is a bacteria that is mostly associated with raw chicken and eggs. It can give you food poisoning, which can make you very sick with fever, vomiting, and diarreah. About 142,000 Americans are infected each year with Salmonella, and about 30 people die from it. (**Remember**, **Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner **kills Salmonella).

E. coli can also cause food poisoning, usually caused by eating unwashed vegetables or undercooked meat. One strain of E. Coli, O157:H7, causes serious and even life-threatening complications such as hemolytic-uremic syndrome (HUS). This strain was the cause of the 2006 United States E. coli outbreak due to fresh spinach. The severity of the illness varies a lot but   it can be fatal, particularly to young children, the elderly or the immunocompromised. It is more often mild, but I don't want any part of it! Poor hygienic methods of preparing meat in Scotland killed seven people in 1996 due to E. coli poisoning, and left hundreds of other people infected with E. coli poisoning. (**Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner **kills E. coli, too.)

Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), can cause many diseases. The most common cause of food poisoning is staphylococci toxins. The bacteria grow in improperly stored food, the cooking process kills them but the toxins they produce are heat resistant. Staph can grow in foods with low water activity (such as cheese and salami).Staph, which can also infect wounds. Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) bacteria can survive on dry surfaces increasing the chance of transmission. Staph is a bacteria, that can cause illnesses ranging from minor skin infections (such as pimples, boils, and cellulitis) and abscesses, to life-threatening diseases such as pneumonia, meningitis, endocarditis and septicemia. MRSA, or methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, is a bacterium that has developed antibiotic resistance, first to penicillin in 1947, and later to methicillin. Popularly termed a "superbug", it was first discovered in Britain in 1961 and is now widespread. While an MRSA colonisation in an otherwise healthy individual is not always deathly serious, MRSA can be life-threatening. (Yep, Staph is another bacteria that is killed in 30 seconds by **Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner.**) It's also a bacteria I wish would have been killed by someone before my son, who is just getting over a case of it, got it in the first place!

**Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner** also kills Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 & 2. Most of us know what Herpes is and that there is no cure for it.

These are just some of the more serious bacteria that **Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner **kills.

I also love the way this cleaner cuts grease. I spray some of this cleaner on a greasy surface, and wipe it up with a dry paper towel. Poof...no more grease. That easy, that fast!

**Directions**: *"It's a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its label. To Disinfect/Deodorize: Hold container 6 - 8 inches from surface and spray until thoroughly wet. Let stand for 10 minutes, then wipe clean. Rinse after use on surfaces that come in contact with food. For general cleaning purposes, spray and wipe clean. No rinsing is required. Does not harm most kitchen surfaces. Rinse all food contact surfaces with potable water. Do not use on eating/cooking utensils, glasses/dishes or cookware. On painted surfaces test a small inconspicuous area first. This product is not recommended for use on marble, brass, acrylic plastic or finished wood surfaces. Storage and Disposal: Store in areas inaccessible to small children. Refill container only with this product. If not refilling, rinse empty container thoroughly and discard in trash or recycle. *Contains no phosphates. *Made in USA*.*"*

**Ingredients**:  **Active Ingredients**: Alkyl (67% C12, 25% C14, 7% C16, 1% C8, C10, C18), Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chlorides (0.0860%), Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16), Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chlorides (0.0216%). **Other Ingredients**: 99.8924%.

**Warnings**: *"Keep out of reach of children". *

**Precautionary Statements**: *"Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice."*

I like knowing that I have a clean home, and that I have killed every illness causing germ that I can kill.  I am aware of the controversy concerning using too many anti-bacterial products, and the fact that it causes our immune systems and medication to become less resistant in fighting germs. I don't take my children to see a doctor every time they get a sniffle, or even a fever. I use common sense, and I prefer to clean with a product that kills dangerous germs. My product of choice for cleaning my kitchen is **Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner.** It does what I want it to do, and it does it very well.

It kills bacteria AND my sense of smell

I'm an admitted germophobe with compulsive cleaning tendencies so it was only natural for me to try the **Antibacterial 4-1 Kitchen Cleaner** made by **Lysol**.  This product...Read complete review

I'm an admitted germophobe with compulsive cleaning tendencies so it was only natural for me to try the **Antibacterial 4-1 Kitchen Cleaner** made by **Lysol**.  This product claims to:

* Cut tough grease

* Remove stains

* Deodorize

* Kill 99.9% of bacteria (salmonella) on hard non-porous surfaces in 30 seconds

As soon as I used it, I noticed a strong-smelling chemical scent.  I purchased the citrus scent, but it smelled like anything but citrus.  Even my often oblivious husband complained about the strong odor.  There are many bacteria-killing products on the market that smell pleasant so I know that it's possible to produce a quality product that doesn't make me want to vomit and run out of the room.  I wish that** Lysol** would have contemplated making their **Antibacterial 4-1 Kitchen Cleaner** scent-free or added something to mask the chemicals.

Okay, so this product smells bad but does it work?  I can only guess but am going to assume that it does. ** Lysol **is a well-known company that makes several cleaning products so I would expect that it can back up its claims.  I use this product on my stove top, kitchen counters, and in my kitchen sink (where germs tend to gather and multiply - ewww!).  If the scent wasn't so obnoxious, I would consider using it to clean out my refrigerator too.  I'm sure that it would also work well in my bathroom but again, it's the strong smell that deters me from using it in a small contained space.

I alternate using **Lysol Antibacterial 4-1 Kitchen Cleaner **with other cleaning products because I just can't stand the smell on a daily basis.  This is a decent product for a good counter-top cleaning or when I need to make sure to remove any possible bacteria from raw meat or seafood preparation.  Once this product is gone, I will not be purchasing it again.  I will try to seek out something that is more natural or gentle and that definitely does not have a strong odor.

Lysol Kills Bacteria in my Kitchen

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner:

One of the reasons people can get food poisoning, or what they think is a simple stomach flu, can sometimes be due to kitchen counter tops that are not sanitary.

When any meat or blood from meat or chicken get on the counter top, it needs to be sanitized properly to kill bacteria. That is where Lysol 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner comes in, and I love this product.

It comes in a 22 ounce bottle with a trigger sprayer that is easy to use. The nozzle can be turned "on" or "off". It has a wonderful citrus scent and it is a disintectant that claims to work in four ways:

* Kills 99.9% of bacteria
* Cuts through grease
* Removes stains
* Deodorizes

This disinfectant will kill four types of bacteria, including E. coli, staph, listeria and herpes simplex virus type 1 and 2. I get peace of mind when I use this cleaner and disinfectant!

In order for it to kill bacteria you are instructed to spray it and allow it to sit for ten minutes before wiping off. When I use this on my counters it cleans them, cutting through dried on food, and leaves them with a streak free shine. I use paper towels when I use this cleaner as it works better for alleviating streaks.

I have used it on the glass top of my stove, but I find when used in that manner it doesn't perform nearly as well, and it does leave those annoying streaks. However, as a counter top cleaner I give it a hearty thumbs up!

Lysol Kitchen Cleaner is the Best Cleaner Ever!

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner:

I have been in love with this cleaner for years! It really is the best, as far I'm concerned. It takes off baked-on, dried-up messes like no other. I think it smells great. It leaves a plesant, fresh, clean odor all through my kitchen.

And it even removes stains - coffee stains - from clothes and other fabrics. And I mean completely. I've even used it as a carpet cleaner, as well. It doesn't even bleach out colors like other strong cleaners. This really is a multipurpose cleaner.

Lysol is a name brand I totally trust to kill most of the germs in any environment, and since I have two little girls, killing germs is something I'm very interested in. This is the brand my mother and grandmothers used, and I can't think of any better endorsement than that.

If you have big messes you need to clean up and are concerned about making your home a safe environment, then you really need to go out and get some of this cleaner today!

My favorite kitchen cleaner.

from Anderson, IN

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner:

Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner is easily my favorite cleaning product for the kitchen.

Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner has a pleasing scent. It does a good job of cutting grease and other messes on my kitchen counter. I have small children, so its antibacterial qualities are important to me. I want to be sure that my counter is really clean, especially after having handled raw meats. It is also long-lasting: One bottle has lasted me quite some time. I use it on my counters and to clean messes in the microwave and refrigerator. I also use it to clean off my kids' craft table that they occasionally eat on.

My only complaint is regarding the instructions. It says to disinfect, you should spray the product on and then wait 10 minutes before wiping it off. After 10 minutes has passed, the spray has completely evaporated and there's nothing to wipe. I usually leave it on about 4 minutes, and then wipe.

Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial is the ONLY prod I use!!

from Agoura Hills, CA

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner:

Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 is the ONLY product that I use in my home. It does everything that it says it will do. Easy to use has no strong ordor. I feel like my home is Squeeky Clean when I use it. I clean my bathrooms & kitchen every day and I feel that it helps keep me and my family healthy & germ free. I have tried other products, only to find I always went back to Lysol for all my cleaning needs.

Effective Cleaner!

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner:

Lysol Kitchen Cleaner is my favorite kitchen cleaner. I have two toddlers and so I find lots of "gunk" especially on their highchairs. i spray Lysol Kitchen Cleaner on the chair and let it sit for about two minutes. I use a paper towel to wipe the gunk away. it is easy. The chemicals in the kitchen cleaner do not leave harmful residue that can get on food. I am completely confident that this kills 99.9% of bacteria (more than vinegar can). I also use this when I run out of other cleaners because of all the bacteria it kills. The odor is somewhat strong although not too bad. I hold my breath while I spray so that I don't breathe any chemicals in. I do wish Lysol could make a cleaner with less chemicals and more natural ingredients. Lysol is so affordable! There are coupons in the newspaper that make it so inexpensive. All in all, I recommend this as an affordable option that is easy to use.

Cuts odors and really cleans!

from Newburgh, IN

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner:

Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner is the best kitchen cleaner I have used by far! I have tried other brands and they don't deliver half of what this one does. Some time ago, my disposal stopped working and I had a yucky smell in my kitchen sink. I started using this product to clean my counters, floors, sinks, cabinets, refrigerator - everything in the kitchen...and the fact it keeps that smell out of my sink is enough for me to keep buying it! It just makes you feel like you are really keeping nasty germs, salmonella, ecoli, and everything else away from your family! So I buy it for the nice smell, the peace of mind, and to hold me off until I can afford to pay a plumber to come out and fix my disposal. You can also use this in the bathroom! It's great for any place and I have even used to clean the tops of my washer and dryer. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

Works but SMELLS!

from Rocky Mount, NC

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner:

You may wonder why I chose "Concerned Parent" as a tag on a cleaning product, so I'll get that one out of the way right off the bat.  This cleaner has a super-strong, not-at-all pleasant, chemically smell that I do not want my little ones breathing into their lungs.  Since I'm obviously not that concerned with my own health, I continue to use it as needed after they have gone to bed!

Why?  Well, it works like a charm.  I only pull this one out of the cabinet for the big jobs because of the strong odor, but when you have a nasty something to clean up, sometimes you have to deal with a strong scent.  Raw meat yuckies = get out the Lysol Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner.  I even recently decided to try it on my tile floor that had wood stain spilled on it.  I have tried LOTS of different things to get the stain off but they were not working at all so on a whim, I decided to give it a shot and it worked.  I just let it soak for a few minutes and then it wiped right off.  Point being, it works well enough to put up with the odor occasionally but I don't use it often.

Great cleaner but tough on the user

from El Sobrante, CA

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner:

I use this Lysol Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen cleaner exclusively in the kitchen, not becase it says kitchen cleaner on the bottle, but more because it just hasn't occurred to me to use it anywhere else.  That said, I think it is appropriate for a variety of cleaning tasks and services.  I found that it cleans well and is a very good degreaser.  I especially like it for cleaning my stove top.  I also like that it disinfects.

Here's the BUT...

I agree that it has a very strong scent and i find that it is rather caustic to the cleaner (that's me!)  The strong scent irritates my nose and the product itself causs me to cough.  Despite all that, I continue to use the product, but in the back of my mind, I think that this can't be good for me.  I actually refrain from using it sometimes because I don't want to be molested in this way, but the cleaner, so will opt for something else.

Any thoughts on this product as a health issue?

A great reliable cleaner

from Mont Alto, PA

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner:

**  Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner is a great cleaner. It has a citrus scent that makes the whole kitchen smell fresh and clean. It really gets the job done cleaning and even tackles grease ( you know, the kind only mom sees). Lysol is a name I trust. Everything I have ever used  by Lysol has been dependable. This kitchen cleaner is no different. The main reason I buy it is because of it's germ killing power. I read labels and strangely enough, a lot of kitchen cleaners on the market don't claim to kill germs.What's the point?  I cook all kind of good stuff and I don't tolerate contamination. Remember to read the bottle.Cleaning sanitizing, and disinfecting are all different.  To really disinfect you need to let the cleaner sit for 10 minutes. I spray it in the sink, on the counter, on the stovetop, and everywhere else as needed. By the time it's all said and done, I've got a clean deodorized kitchen.**

LYSOL DISINFECTANT KITCHEN CLEANER IS A MUST FOR ANY KITCHEN

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial 4 in 1 Kitchen Cleaner:

Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner is a must for any and all kitchens.  You can use this product on counters, sinks, cuboards, inside you drawers any place you want to kill germs.  The smell is so clean and does not stay after you have sprayed and area so there is no lingering scent to be worried about.

I used this when I cleaned out my pantry and put the can goods back in knowing that the area was clean and free of any germs and those little bugs that I could not see.

Under the sink was another area that this product is great to use.  After clearing out the things you store there ,the floor needed a good spray with Lysol Disinfectant Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner.  I also used it on the bottom of the bottles to be sure they were clean too. It was a good time to get rid of some things I really did not need.

I also use Lysol Cleaner in the bathroom to clean the counter tops, it Disinfects there too.  If you have young children I am sure this product would be used a great deal of the time. Keeping ahead of germs is a full time job!