Other General Household Cleaners:
Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze

Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze

Pros

Cons

Great cleaner, Awful scent!

I have used Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze in the past. Although I really liked everything about the cleaner except the scent rather the lack of it! This cleaner smells NOTHING like Lemon Breeze. But besides that, like all Lysol products, this delivers on the cleaning front. I used this cleaner mostly in the kitchen to clean the stove, granite counter tops and sink. I must say, it worked very well on all these surfaces but I was not very happy with the results when I used at other places like in the tub or in the bathroom. About the scent, it smells okay from inside the bottle but once I spray and wipe away the surface, jt leaves a very funky smell which is not pleasant at all. Pardon my language here, but I thought it smelled like urine. And so do many others who have reviewed this product. I wish I had read the reviews and paid attention to this fact.

To sum up, although a good cleaner for the kitchen, I don't use it anymore because of the smell.

Hope you like the color yellow, this product stained my counters

This bright yellow-colored product DID clean my kitchen countertops, but it seemed to leave a slight residue.  It also left my counters stained a yellow color, and I didn't let the product set for a long time- just long enough to get a papertowell to wipe it off.  And when I did actually use cloth towells the cloth was temporaily stained a bright yellow color, making me wonder if it would eventually wear off in the wash.

On the positive side when I called up Lysol to complain they did offter a suggested product to help me get rid of the stain, and even sent a complimentary coupon for the new product.

It is a great disinfectant

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

Lysol makes a really great disinfectant and this new 4 in 1 cleaning tool is even better. It is great on a bunch of different surfaces and it really is good at cutting away at tough grease. We use it a lot, and it it safe for use around kids, which is a big plus. Lysol has improved their normal product with this.

I love Lysol cleaner. I use it in my kitchen and my bathroom!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

Lysol is really the only cleaner that I will use in my bathroom and kitchen. It is the best combination cleaner on the market, in my opinion. I can use on all of my counters and it really cuts grease on my stove. I use it to clean my sinks, showers, and even the toilet. It is not really expensive and I always see a major difference in my bathroom and kitchen after I use it. Lysol combination cleaner is great for soap scum; it cuts right through it. I love that it is also a disinfectant. Also, I like that there is no bleach in this product. The only problem I have this cleaner is that it is a little caustic. I always notice that it burns my lungs a little when I'm cleaning smaller rooms. I have to step out for a minute for the vapors to clear. I would be careful of that if you purchase this product.

This cleaner cleans my surfaces wonderfully. I am never unhappy with the outcome after I clean.

Lysol 4 in 1 is a great all purpose cleaner!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner - Lemon Breeze is a great basic cleaner that is made by a reputable company. This product is a liquid that comes in a spray bottle which makes cleaning easier. It is advertised to kill 99.9% of germs which makes it an excellent disinfectant and deodorizer. You can use this on many surfaces. This is my go to basic household cleaner.

Lysol 4 in 1 works great. It is good at cutting through dirt, grease, and grim. It is not abrasive so it is safe to use on many surfaces. It wipes and rinses easily without leaving behind residue. I love that this is also a disinfectant because it makes me feel like I am doing what I can to keep my family safe and healthy. I also love that I can use this single cleaner to clean so many different rooms and areas of my home. It is efficient and effective. This is an excellent all-purpose cleaner that is also budget friendly.

Lysol Lemon Breeze scent has a light lemon scent. It is not overpowering. It has a very clean smelling scent.

Lysol 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Breeze is Amazing

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

I tried Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Lemon Breeze because it was reasonably priced and I love cleaners with lemon scent. I also liked the fact that it is an All Purpose Cleaner. It disinfects and has a great fragrance. I use this cleaner everyday to clean my home. It is good to use anywhere. In the kitchen, bathroom, my daughter's room, my bedroom, and I even use it to clean and disinfect my door knobs in my home and business. Since I started using this product about ten years ago I have continued using it in my everyday cleaning around the house, car, and my office space. It's a great cleaner and I would certainly recommend it to others.

Lysol is great for everyday cleaning and it works as promised. It's available at a great price and it works better than the expensive brands. Lysol is a reasonably priced great brand.

I really like the lemon scented cleaners. I have tried many but this one is the only one that the fragrance last longer and it makes the whole house smell clean, or wherever you use it. I use this product daily and I hear people say all the time while visiting my home, they say how great it smells and ask me what I am using.

My favorite multipurpose cleaner.

from florida, USA

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

I LOVE Lysol All Purpose Cleaner! I have used it for years and have occasionally tried other products that seem to promise a better clean for less, but I have ALWAYS come back to Lysol All Purpose Cleaner. I use it everywhere and it degreases, cleans, and leaves the surface disinfected and shiny. The kitchen and bathrooms are the most common places I use Lysol (and it makes each room smell clean and fresh), but I also use it sanitize around the toilet bowl (I have two preschool-aged boys), clean the dining room table, clean the banister, etc. Seriously, I use it on anything that needs to be cleaned or disinfected.

Lysol All Purpose has worked great for my in the kitchen to degrease my stovetop and countertops, while sanitizing them. I have always felt that using Lysol keeps my house clean for my kids. It out performs every other cleaner I have tried.

The lemon scent of this cleaner makes my kitchen smell great. When I smell Lysol in my kitchen, there is no doubt in my mind that everything is clean and germ-free.

Cleans Everything

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

I recently purchased the Lysol 4 in 1 cleaner after a friend recommended it to me. I have to say i am completely satisfied and now this is a must have for my household. I like that i can use Lysol on almost any service and am even more pleased that not only is it a great cleaning product but also a great disinfectant that i very comfortable in using in my home around children and pets. The product cleans almost anything with great results and leaves a fresh lemon fragrance that fills my whole home. This is a great product with many uses. You can use this in the kitchen, bathroom and even on your child's or pets items for disinfecting. This product is great for litter boxes as well. I am really glad that i gave this product a try and would highly recommend Lysol 4 in 1 disinfectant to anyone with small or large cleaning projects. This is now one of my favorite cleaners that i have run across in a long time.

A truly fabulous product

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner is an amazing product. I have a baby and two pets in my house so I need something that really works to keep my house spotless like I like it. I am a fairly busy person so I don't really have the time to get a different cleaning product for every room of my house. I've used Lysol for years so when I saw there was a cleaner that could be used in my kitchen, bathroom, and my garage I was all for it. I also love that it's a disinfectant. With a baby in the house I like to kill off as many germs as possible.

It's very effective. I can use it for just about anything.

Unlike most cleaning products this one actually has a decent smell. The lemon breeze isn't too bad. I personally would prefer something more flowery but I am not complaining. I've used cleaners that smelled so bad I had to open the windows to air out the room. Luckily Lysol doesn't give me that problem.

Great for cleaning and getting rid of germs. :)

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

I first purchased the Lysol all purpose cleaner because of the brand itself. They say Lysol is the #1 brand that is recommended by pediatricians. That is very important to me. Before buying this cleaner, I had already tried the spray but I really wanted something that I could clean counters and other surfaces with. The fact that this doesn't only clean but also kills germs is a huge plus. When school started, I was worried my kids would be a lot more vulnerable to germs (which they are) but at least this way, at home I know I'm doing what I can. Since I am a mom, an all-in-one cleaner like this makes things so much easier when I am short on time. I don't have to get several different products out just to clean something. I can see where some people may not like the scent. It can be a bit strong depending on how much you use but a little can go a long way. The scent doesn't bother me or my family at all. I would recommend Lysol all purpose cleaner.

Great sanitizing product!

from Reading, PA

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

I love this product! I always keep either this Lysol 4-in-1 All Purpose Cleaner or the Windex Multi-Surface Cleaner on hand (depends whichever one is on sale!). I am always using this product for everyday use!

It's GREAT in the kitchen! I use it to clean off my counter tops, inside and outside of my refrigerator, inside and outside of my microwave, my stove-top and oven door, and my dishwasher! It cleans very well and leave a nice lemony, clean scent!

It also works well with bathrooms - vanities, toilets, and bathtubs/showers. I do NOT suggest using it on mirrors (I speak from experience) - it will leave a very streaky mess. Same with windows - stick to glass cleaner for those!

I have also used this for dusting furniture; however, I wouldn't suggest you use it on a regular basis. It's great for a quick clean-up, but I feel that a dusting spray cleaner is much better on wood than an all-purpose cleaner.

I have even used this to clean up quick spills on the floor and it doesn't seem to leave any sticky or slippery mess behind!

I even use this on occasion to wipe down doorknobs, leather furniture, toys, etc - it's a great disinfectant! I would not suggest you spray this directly on any of those items, but rather spray a cloth and use that to wipe everything down.

This is DEFINITELY a great product to keep on hand to clean most anything! I would HIGHLY recommend this Lysol product!

Lysol is a multi-purpose cleaning marvel

from New York, NY

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

Lysol is one of the few brands that I can trust to not only leave my kitchen and bathrooms looking clean but also disinfect them. With a husband, two kids, one cat and one dog it is safe to say that my house can get messy in a hurry, especially my kitchen. This is where Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner is worth its weight in gold.

The all purpose versatility of Lysol is what makes this a must have cleaner. Not only does it kill bacteria on impact, which is especially important with two children in my household, but it cuts through grease and leaves a streak free finish. This works out especially well when wiping down my countertops and stove. My stove is used every day of the week. It gets dirty fast. Thankfully, Lysol all purpose cleaner makes cleaning the stove a breeze, leaving it looking like new again. On top of all of this, it also acts as a deodorizer. I use this in conjunction with Febreze to help freshen up my house and help keep it smelling fresh and clean.

The fact that Lysol is a true multi purpose cleaner is what makes it such a wonderful value. It is like having 4 different cleaning products in one 32oz bottle. No job seems too big for Lysol. It works on removing soap scum from my bathtub. It does a great job of cleaning messes from my kitchen tiles. It even works well on cabinets. The scent has a crisp, lemon smell to it. It is light and somewhat airy and certainly does not have an overbearing chemical scent to it..

There is a reason why I never go without Lysol. It is a 5 star all purpose cleaner and no home should be without it.