4.8

Pros

Cons

Lysol always works!

Comments about Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Scent:

Lysol has always been a brand of trust when it comes to choosing a cleaner. Having used and liked the disinfectant wipes from the same brand, I kind of blindly trust the goodness of Lysol products. That is why when I saw Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Scent, I did not think twice before making a purchase. The lemon scent was the part that I liked the most since it makes it different from most of the other cleaners in the market which smell awful. Lysol All Purpose Cleaner deodorizes, cuts tough grease and grime and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, that makes my job a lot more easier. It is so much easy to use this single cleaner in any corner of the house since, it works great on all the surfaces. The lemon scent makes it much more apt to be used in the kitchen. It's smell does not suffocate unlike other cleaners.
This product runs a little pricey but it does a lot of jobs including, but not limited to killing germs, removing soap scum, cutting grease and deodorizing. It also controls mold and mildew.

Does its job right!

Comments about Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Scent:

I have a marble top counter in my kitchen that is constantly being used as a dinner table. My kids just love eating there and are always making a mess on it. I've had such a hard time finding a cleaning product to clean, disinfect, and give the counter top a nice shine, until I bought Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Scent. This incredible product does it all for the counter top. I even use it on the stove top, the dining room table, and the table in the kitchen. Being any surface I clean with it, Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Scent leaves it shiny and clean, and smelling great as well. I find no streaks left behind at all. It is also tough on stuck on food stains.

The price of this is a bit expensive, but I will say that it is definitely worth it. The one thing I really don't like about it is that it does not clean glass surfaces well. It always leaves streaks behind so I can not use it to clean the glass doors or windows.

LYSOL® Power & Free Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Kitchen Powerhouse

from Boca Raton, FL

Comments about Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Scent:

Most often we use a Glass Plus style general purpose cleaner around the house. More often than not we use an ammonia based spray. By in large I've found little difference between brands and often opt for whatever is on sale.

But recently I saw a new multi-purpose cleaner from Lysol, LYSOL® Power & Free Multi-Purpose Cleaner. What is different about this new cleaner from Lysol is that it incorporates Hydrogen Peroxide to give it extra power to clean and remove stains while it disinfects.

I find it particularly useful in the kitchen where its extra power helps cut through grease that often finds its way onto the cabinet surfaces above our cooktop as well as the countertops as well.

This newer Lysol Spray has a pleasant Citrus scent that I find highly preferable to the lingering ammonia odor, particularly when I'm using it in the kitchen.

The only drawback I see is that of price. It's considerably more expensive than most multi-purpose cleaners. And, if you read me often you know that I'm frugal by nature. I suppose my willingness to purchase this product again, even with its higher price attests to my high regard for this product.

For general cleaning around the house, LYSOL® Power & Free Multi-Purpose Cleaner does a good job, but I'd be hard-pressed to find a difference between it and other cleaners. Where it excels is in the kitchen where it is most often used to clean greasy surfaces. Applied to a grimy stained glass ceramic cooktop, its peroxide base quickly bubbles on the spatters and breaks them down quickly allowing for the cooktop to be easily cleaned once it has cooled down.

So far I've used only Citrus Sparkle Zest Scent and find it very pleasing in the kitchen. Although LYSOL® Power & Free Multi-Purpose Cleaner is not intended to be an air freshener, its scent helps tame heavy cooking odors after its use. Perhaps the next time I purchase it I'll give the Oxygen Splash scent a try.

from East Alton, IL

Comments about Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Scent:

reat for cleaning up everything. I've notice we are sick less since I starting using it every where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a puppy now and it has been the only thing that gets rid of urine smell and disinfects at the same time.smells great!!!!!

Lysol all purpose works well as expected

from New York, NY

Comments about Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Scent:

I am a messy cook, actually a forced cook, so i land up creating quite a mess not only in the kitchen but all around the area, adjoining room and even the bathroom, don't ask how. So after i am done with the destruction i need a nice cleaner that works across the whole geographical area of my house. And since i am lazy i prefer it to be just one cleaner in hand with a box of paper towels. Lysol is a pretty well known brand name and its cool that they have this all purpose cleaner that works so well especially in my sort of situation. The best part apart from its phenomenal cleaning ability is the smell, i love the lemon smell. It just makes your house smell alot cleaner than it actually might be. One bottle lasts be about a month, so its pretty good that ways and its not that expensive. Definitely recommended for messy folks like me.

"Lysol is better product than any other"

from Florence, SC

Comments about Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Scent:

love lysol all purpose cleaner.. have been using them for quite some time now.. always stock them up when they r on sale.. since these are a little expensive than the couple other good cleaners out there.. but this has multipurpose use which i love .. so get a bottle and get done with all the major bathroom and kitchen cleaning..I have even used it with the bleach .. this cleans the toilet bowl and my bathtub without leaving anything behind.. the only thing i dont like is u have to just wipe it in sponge to keep it there for a while and to get best restults which is very tiresome while cleaning a bathtub.. if u use it on a surface with water it is less effective i donot like this qualities about lysol..and once i used it without wearing a glows and i had such a big rash for a while.. it is very concentrated but effective.. i would definetly warn my friends whenevr i recommend this to them..whatever it is it is my favorite and will continue using it .. since evry product has its own pros and cons..

D

Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Scent works and smells great!

from North Augusta, SC

Comments about Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Scent:

Lysol Brand II All Purpose Cleaner with Lemon Scent works as wonderfully well as you would expect any product that carries the respected name of "Lysol". It is available in 32oz Trigger Spray Bottle which come 12 to a carton. There are other sizes available in grocery and discount stores. There is even a larger refill. You're going to want to have more than one bottle on hand because when they say "all-purpose" they mean it. I use it to clean the kitchen counter, the stovetop, and the refrigerator. You're also going to want a 32oz Trigger Spray bottle in the bathroom for the sink, the counter top, the toilet seat, and just about any other surface. The great thing about this cleaner is that it is made by Lysol so you know it kills germs. That is peace of mind in the kitchen and the bathroom. Now about the fragrance. The smell is NOTa strong, in-your-face chemical lemon smell like some of the furniture polishes. Instead the smell is a slightly sweet, slightly salty lemon fragrance. It reminds me of the way a lemon slice smells when you reach the bottom of the sweet tea. I love the aroma - it is my favorite scent.

best disenfectant

from Oak Forest, IL

Comments about Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Scent:

I love the smell of this product. I wish they made an air freshner that I could spray around my house that smelled like this. I wipe down the walls with it sometimes just for the smell to sink into the room.