4.9
Luzianne Tea Bags

Luzianne Tea Bags

4.9

Luzianne Tea Bags are the # 1 for southern sweet tea

I live in the South and there is nothing like sitting outside with a tall glass of ice cold sweet tea. Luzianne is by far the best. Some like it strong and sweet so that depends on how many bags to use. At my house we only use two bags for a gallon pitcher. Which i have never had any complaints on my sweet tea. Only not to drink it the next day some says it is too sweet. I have tried other brands of teas but nothing really has ever compared to luzianne. It has no bitterness to it and it has a full flavor that us southerns love. Growing up my mom always used Lipton but my friends mom use luzianne here recently I even have my mom changing her tea. I told her just to try it one time and should change it forever and sure nuff she did. And i love the fact the always give you a coupon on the flap for your next purchase. For us budget friendly folk we gotta always look for the deals. But even if they didn't have the coupon i wouldn't buy any other brand.

a good second to Lipton

I tried Luzianne because my girlfriend raved about it and said it was better than Lipton, sorry, it couldn't be farther from the truth .. it has a nice tea taste, but the crispness of the Lipton brand is just not there. I am a iced tea guru, I have been making and drinking tea since I was a little girl, Lipton is the best, sorry Luzianne

Very smooth flavor!

Comments about Luzianne Tea Bags:

I have always loved restaurant sweet tea, but had a hard time replicating that wonderful taste at home. I finally tried Luzianne tea bags especially for iced tea. I steep 2 family bags for 5 minutes in 2 quarts of boiling hot water, then add 1 cup of sugar. It is perfect! The flavor is nice and smooth...no bitterness. The strings stay attached pretty well. I have had a few break when removing them. The bags themselves stay together very well preventing tea granules from being left in the tea pitcher upon removal. The tea bags come in convenient box with an easy open lid. The Luzianne brand comes in several different varieties. The ones that I use are the original and original decaffeinated. I love that the tea is plain and simple with no weird after taste. Through all of my searching, these tea bags make the best sweet tea. These tea bags are very affordable and can be found at any grocery store, which is very convenient.

Classic

Comments about Luzianne Tea Bags:

In 1932 William B. Reily's Luzianne Tea was flying off the selves like hot cakes all over the southeast. Luzianne has a very fine blend of tea leaves which keep it from tasting too bitter, which is why Luzianne is great for making sweet tea. You really can't go wrong with a golden classic like this.

Absolutely Fresh and Good!

Comments about Luzianne Tea Bags:

I have to say that Luzianne tea I was on the best tasting tea's on the market. Living in the south we really know our tea and this makes on fine sweet tea. I even took a couple of box's of tea bags to Iraq with me and brewed in jars by leaving it in the sun light.

Tea with great flavor!

Profile Image

from Toccoa, GA

Comments about Luzianne Tea Bags:

The price is right with these tea bags! They also come in family-size tea bags which makes it very easy to brew for iced-T. Then add sugar and well nothing like a large glass of sweet tea wherever you live.

Better than mixes

from Richmond, VA

Comments about Luzianne Tea Bags:

I love Ice Tea so much I drink it year-round.  I prefer tea without sweetners.  I think I've tried every brand and type made.  Luzianne is never bitter and it can be made ahead of time. I usually make it the night before by filling a gallon jug with very hot water.  Then I drop in a family size Luzianne tea bag, screw o the cap and shake it a few times.  If I want some extra flavor I add 4 small bags of a flavored tea like Bengal Spice, Tension Tamer, Plantation Mint,  or Chamomile.When it cools I put it in the fridge and have a glass any time I want.  So I don't run out I have  2 jugs.

Great tea

from Hendersonville, TN

Comments about Luzianne Tea Bags:

I'm not originally from the South, but I heard that Luzianne tea is what Southerners use to make sweet tea. This product is readily available in TN. I love home brewing tea because it's so much cheaper than buying it! I would recommend Luzianne, but I don't think it's any worse or better than Lipton.

review by planetjazzy the ice tea gurl

from Federal Way, WA

Comments about Luzianne Tea Bags:

***yes, I have (still do) spend money on other teas...(greens, blacks, ect)***

***but...plain Iced tea that has a brilliant bright taste, and a "tinglie" sweet finish***

***Luzianne just works!***

***you use less, that's true, ***

***it brews great..true, i***

***it is cheap...true***

***stays true to flavor even after a few days (if you can let it stay around that long)***

***the only down side it can be difficult to find***

***just try it simple...boiling water, tea, brew, put in fridge***

***tall glass, ice...mmmmmMMmmMMm perfect***

****

The only iced tea that I use

from Friendsville, TN

Comments about Luzianne Tea Bags:

This is just a fantastic product. I love the taste and ease of the product. I take my pitcher and pour in hot water from the sink. I then put the bag in and the artifical sweetner and just walk away and leave it for a couple of hours. No one knows that I do not boil it or go to all that trouble. Everyone who comes to my house is always wanting a glass. Love this brand.

The best tea you can brew yourself!!

from Fargo, ND

Comments about Luzianne Tea Bags:

I grew up on ice tea, sun tea in the summer, brewed tea in the winter. When I was an adult I was transferred to the south where I discovered a new kind of tea to love, sweet tea. I have spent hours and numerous different kinds of brands and kinds of teas to perfect what I thought had to be the perfect tea and I never could quite enjoy the completeness of the taste until I tried Luzianne tea bags. I have never had a bad batch of tea using these tea bags. I can brew it in a machine, use it in sun tea, or just add it to a pot of boiled water and I have a perfect batch of tea. It is good warm or cold, over ice or just cold out of the fridge. The only problem that I have had is that it seems to be harder to find in the midwest and northern states.

It doesn't get any better than Luzianne Iced Tea

from Pueblo, CO

Comments about Luzianne Tea Bags:

I have grown up in the Midwest and down South, so I have tasted my fair share of teas for the summer heat: sweet tea, plain tea, herbal tea, spiked tea... but I can always tell when the hostess has used Luzianne tea bags. The smooth, suttle flavors of Luzianne tea are unforgettable, refreshing, and downright cozy. A lot of other ice teas claim to be bold and strong, not what you want when you're looking for a cool, ice-cold drink in the middle of August most anywhere in the good 'ole USA. If you aren't into caffeinated teas, Luzianne also makes a decaf version which is just as delightful. My husband only made the mistake of picking up the wrong brand at the store once... even he could taste the difference. He threw out the box of the "other big brand" and went back out to get the traditional Luzianne tea bags. I would recommend this fresh, relaxing tea to anyone, winter-warm hot or summer ice-cold! I also like that I can find it at 99% of the retail grocery stores around here, now that we've moved out West, making it always seem like home.