Other Mattresses:

Pros

Cons

Amazingly comfortable

Comments about Luxe-Pedic Wellington Memory Foam Mattress:

I had been looking for a mattress for about two months when I happened on the Luxepedic website. I called and talked to Mike. I was concerned about ordering a mattress online, so he told me to try out a well-known store brand and decide which of that brand I liked the best. Then he could tell me the Luxepedic mattress that matched that particular mattress.
Wow! was he right. I ordered the Wellington and am extremely pleased with the feel. I went from waking every two hours before to sleeping til mid morning.

Comfort
It reminds me of my grandma's feather bed without the quills poking through the ticking. You just melt into the mattress. It provides support for all the curves of your body.

Since I have only had my Wellington about a month, I can only hope that it will last me for the rest of my life! And I am not going to divulge my age!

King-Size Happy!

Comments about Luxe-Pedic Wellington Memory Foam Mattress:

I am very happy with this bed, my husband and I are really enjoying it! Customer service was really helpful. It was a risk buying online but the price, free pillows and the conversations I had with the people I spoke with helped us make the decision. It was delivered before Christmas and I was given a tracking number. It was also easy to assemble!

Comfort
Soft! I love falling/ back diving into our king size bed! There is enough space for both of us and we love that it doesn't move when one gets off the bed.

Support
I'm a side sleeper so I love that my body doesn't ache at all during the night. I don't remember tossing and turning so that's a good thing!

Firmness
Sometimes I think my bed is too soft to be firm but my sleep has been good so the firmness must be just right!

Life time guaranteed so we shall see...my bed is only a few weeks old!

• Firmness:

Luxe-pedic memory foam mattress are the best!

Comments about Luxe-Pedic Wellington Memory Foam Mattress:

Searched for new mattress to help with my back and neck pain. Found this great memory foam mattress from Luxepedic. I also have the Luxe-motion 4 base which allows me to raise the foot and head of bed in varying degrees. Helped my back pain tremendously!!!