4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Love Luvs Wipes!

I actually just used the wipes for the first time after ordering them online becasue they were so much cheaper than any other brand. I had also read a few reviews that said that the luvs products were great and cheaper than other name brands. I have to agree! I love these wipes! They are soft, moist, smell great, and clean my baby's bottom with a few swipes. I would compare them to the quality and texture of Pampers sensitive wipes, but so much cheaper. I was a little hesitant to use them because before this point I only used Pampers and Huggies products, but after this experience, I will only purchase Luvs wipes for now on! I can not beleive the quality of this product is so great and the price is so cheap. One minor con is that the wipes are thin (I really like the thickness of the thicker wipes by Pampers), but they are comparable to the nonthick wipes made by Pampers. Also, I prefer these wipes so much more than Huggies wipes, which are not very soft or moist. The only other con is that there are not as many coupons for this product as what is regularly found for Pampers and Huggies, but for the cost, I don't really need a coupon!

Have to use 10 to get the job done

I am not a fan of these wipes.  I originally thought that since they were a name brand, and more expensive, that they would be better for my son, or be more efffective, etc.  However they were not.  They fell apart when I'd use them.  They weren't very moist, so it would take a ton of them  to change just one stinky or messy diaper.  With other wipes it would take just a few to clean a particularly messy diaper, but with these it would take so many I couldn't believe it.  I liked how you can use coupons for them, however (you can't usually find coupons for off-brands) and you can find deals for them on websites, etc.  However, I have become a fan of the generic kind for 'every day' Mom uses.  If the wipe is wetter, it cleans up messy hands better.  It cleans up diaper messes.  It cleans up spills...etc...  So if one is cheaper, and it cleans better, and you don't use as many at one time... then it just seems obvious to buy those instead of the namebrand ones.

Luvs Ultra Clean Baby Wipes are not worth the investment!

Comments about Luvs Ultra Clean Baby Wipes:

Babies are expensive and it is important to try to stretch your money as far as possible. Luvs wipes are less per wipe than any of the other name brand wipes out there. I thought the cost savings would be worth it but I was wrong. First, the Luvs Ultra Clean Baby Wipes have a very heavy fragrance. I do not like to use baby products with a lot of fragrance. These products give be a headache and seem to bother my baby as well. Second, these wipe are very thin and do not have a nice texture. These wipes seem rough on my baby's bottom and do not do an effective job cleaning him after he has a bowel movement. Finally, these wipes seem to irritate my baby's sensitive skin. They are drying to his skin and he often breaks out with a significant diaper rash after using these wipes. Overall, I do not recommend this product. The price is right, but the quality is just not there. I would rather pay a little more per wipe than to use this product.

Great quality wipes.

Comments about Luvs Ultra Clean Baby Wipes:

I am loyal to the luvs brand so i always use luvs ultra clean baby wipes. They are gentle enough for a newborn baby and they have a light clean fragrance. They don't cause irritation and they are great on cleaning. I used luvs wipes for everything for my baby. We need to keep these in the house.

Great wipes, poor container

from Monticello, MN

Comments about Luvs Ultra Clean Baby Wipes:

These were good wipes. There seem to be just as thick as the Pampers wipes even though they are both made by P&G and Luvs is the lower priced line. They also have the same packaging as the Pampers wipes which is just a poor package design. The container is rectangular but it bows out some so it is somewhat circular and doesn't stack as well as my Huggies containers. I also don't like the pop up lid and have broken a few of them and it's just more difficult to open than the Huggies container. Finally, the slot that you put your fingers through is hard plastic and I always scratch my hands on it despite having small fingers. It's difficult to get wipes out of the container and your better off just taking the top lid off. As for the wipes, they're very nice wipes and you can get them for a good price. They're strong and durable and the catch poop well. I think Luvs may actually be my favorite wipes. Buy the Luvs and put them in a Huggies container and you'll be set. Or just buy Huggies.

I Love these LUVS wipes!!

Comments about Luvs Ultra Clean Baby Wipes:

I Love these Luvs baby wipes! They reminds me of Pampers Sensitive Wipes. The Luvs wipes are very thin and SMOOTH. It almost feels like there is lotion in the wipe or something. They glide right across whatever you are using it on. They are very moist and leave some of that moistness behind. But they do not leave pieces of the wipe behind, which I cannot stand! I hate using other wipes that leave little dots/pieces of the wipes on my baby's butt, because then I have to go back and rewipe her. These wipes are perfect. I do like the other wipes that are thicker and clean more per wipe, but these wipes are really affordable and I love how they feel. I've even used them to clean up faces, messes, counters, etc, and they are great as a baby diaper wipe or a multi-purpose wipe.

Love Luvs Wipes!

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Luvs Ultra Clean Baby Wipes:

Great wipes for the price

from Kingsport, TN

Comments about Luvs Ultra Clean Baby Wipes:

These wipes are great and don't cost as much as many other name brands. I find they are thick enough, some of the other brands I have used are so thin it seems to take half the container for one diaper change! The only negative thing I can find with these wipes is that they seem a little dry compared to some, however they still work great! (could be the container I have the refills in, used another container and seemed to be better.)

Luvs Baby Wipes have many uses!

from Laconia, NH

Comments about Luvs Ultra Clean Baby Wipes:

Luvs Ultra Clean Baby Wipes are the wipes that we buy most often. They are inexpensive and we can often times find coupons making them even cheaper. We have baby wipes in several rooms of our house and also in our cars and in my purse. We carry them everywhere! We use them to change dirty diapers, clean dirty faces and hands, wipe off strollers, wipe off tables in restaurants, etc. The uses are endless! Luvs Ultra Clean Baby Wipes are so soft, they almost feel like cloth. My only complaint is the wipes container. Unlike other wipes containers, Luvs is completely hard on the top so when you try to reach in to grab another wipe, the container doesn't give to allow you to reach in deeper. It's hard and can hurt your fingers if the wipes are too low. Other than the container, the wipes are great and we will continue to buy them!

Luvs wipes are the best!

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about Luvs Ultra Clean Baby Wipes:

I love Pampers diapers so I was a little surprised that I actually liked the LUVS wipes better than the Pampers wipes. I had tried the Huggies, Pampers, and Luvs wipes and I liked the Luvs Wipes the best. The pampers brand were thicker but because they were thicker they were less stretchy and pliable, the Luvs are a little thinner but they are much softer and stretchier. They have a great scent, it is nice and light, I don't like anything that is too heavily fragranted. They stay moist and they don't fall apart from each other, like some of the cheaper brands. I just hate having to keep sticking my hand in the wipe box because the wipes keep falling from each other. I buy the box which comes with more than both the Huggies and Pampers brand and costs less, not much less but you still get more. I love to save money but I am willing to spend extra for quality escpecially when it comes to my baby, but with Luvs I dont have to spend more. I recommend loves to all my mommy friends and family.

Luvs Ultra Clean Baby Wipes are the very best!

from Portland, OR

Comments about Luvs Ultra Clean Baby Wipes:

Luvs Ultra Clean Baby Wipes are the best baby wipes that I have ever used. From the thick cloth like design, to the wonderful smell. I have used wipes from every brand out there. Some are too thin, Some smell very bad. Some feel greasy. Some are just plain bad. I have learned my lesson and will stick with Luvs Ultra Clean Baby Wipes from now on. I am willing to pay a little extra for the quality that my kids deserve. These wipes are so durable and strong, that I use them around the house as well as on tiny bottoms. They ar great for wiping up after craft projects and for removing makeup. My husband uses them to wash his hands after working on the car or in the yard. I would love to see some additional scents become available, but thats more of a suggestion than a complaint. I would say that overall, these wipes will give you the most use for your money. I highly recommend Luvs Ultra Clean Baby Wipes!

LUVS ULTRA CLEAN WIPES ARE GREAT!

from Fayetteville, NC

Comments about Luvs Ultra Clean Baby Wipes:

I normally use whatever  wipes are on sale but one day I ran out so I grabbed these with a coupon I had.  These wipes really got the job done when cleaning up my one year old son.  They are very very soft and I guess the word would be absorbant.  Around my house we use wipes for everyone.... like when my six year old eats anything with ketchup.  Luvs ultra clean baby wipes are a little flimsy and thin and sometimes requires more than one for a smaller job.  Luvs utra clean wipes are very cheap even without a coupon.  My six year old left the top open and we are not sure how long but the wipes inside stayed moist and wet.  These are also good for a "wipes bath" for our baby.  We have also used them to wipe the dogs feet when he tries to come in with muddy feet and it works!!  So even the toughest jobs get done with these wipes. I would certainly recommend luvs ultra clean wipes to a friend who is trying to stay on or under a budget.