Other Facial Masks:
Lush Cosmetic Warrior Facial Mask

Lush Cosmetic Warrior Facial Mask

Decent Face Mask For Dealing with Breakouts

Comments about Lush Cosmetic Warrior Facial Mask:

The bottom line: This is a mask that is good for sensitive skin that needs oil control, however, the effects are not particularly dramatic.
I traded in some empty LUSH containers to get one of their signature Fresh Face masks and I decided to try this one out. The mask contains fresh ingredients like eggs, honey, and grapes, along with tea tree oil and garlic so it should be stored in the fridge between uses. The product stays fresh for 7-10 days if properly stored so it would be advisable to use this as a nightly mask to get the most use out of the product. The fresh garlic in the mask along with the tea tree oil is meant to help calm and prevent breakouts by cleansing skin and reducing oil. The egg and honey helps to moisturize and tighten pores and also soothes any of the harsher effects from the tea tree. The mask is easy to apply and has a pleasant smell, although the texture can be a bit lumpy from unprocessed bits of garlic and grapeskin. When it dries it is quite translucent and it seems to dry out rather quickly for those who want to streamline their beauty routines. In general I don't have issues with breakouts or oil so the mask didn't seem to do much for my skin besides leave it a bit refreshed. My main issue is redness and puffiness and the mask didn't really have an effect on that problem. Overall it was a nice freebie from LUSH but I wouldn't get it again for myself. I do think that the cleansing powers are pretty average since the skin on my nose (which has large pores and is prone to getting a bit greasy) didn't really change much even with nightly applications of the mask.

• Ease of Application:

Wage war on you skin

Comments about Lush Cosmetic Warrior Facial Mask:

Lush's Cosmetic Warrior is truly a skin care multitasker, this product is loaded which ingredients that attack your skin problems in from all sides. It cleanse, tightens and soothes your skin. I tend to break out quite frequently, I am never without a few pimples. Recently my skin flared up badly. It was the worst breakout that I had since I was a teenager. I used Cosmetic Warrior and afterwards my skin felt calmer and a lot of the pimple had been drawn to the surface so I could extract them. After I used again a few days later I was relieved that my skin was back to "normal". There are about 5 - 6 applications in a jar so its a pretty inexpensive beauty buy.

Make sure that you store the product in the refrigerator because it is made with fresh ingredients so its perishable.

Ease of Application
Just scoop a dollop out of the jar and apply evenly to your face. Per the instructions let it stay on about 10 minutes but don't let it dry. Then rinse off.

The smell is not as bad as one may thing for a product that contains garlic; but it doesn't smell wonderful.

• Ease of Application: