4.8

Luna Bars

4.8

Good bar snack

Comments about Luna Bars:

Luna bars have a nice selection of flavors, some of which are better than others, and are made with natural ingredients. They supplement your diet a little bit like taking vitamins and are fairly filling without being too high in calories. Great for snacking on the go.

Delicious and convenient!

Comments about Luna Bars:

This is one of my favorite granola bar brands! The flavors and really tasty, and not artificial tasting like some are. These bars also do not have many calories for how filling they are. I would recommend the smores and chocolate peppermint flavors most of all.

Luna White Chocolate Macademia Nuts Bar

from Northeast AR

Comments about Luna Bars:

I couldn't find Luna Bar White Chocolate Macademia Nuts flavor, so I am reviewing it here. It is my favorite snack bars period. I have tried over 50 protein bars and this is the only one I can eat every day several times a day and never get tired of. It doesn't taste like other nutritional bars. I normally can't eat protein bars because they taste like eating vitamin pills. I can only taste white chocolate and macademia nuts in this Luna Bar flavor. I definitely recommend anyone who tried other nutritional bars and didn't like the taste. Just on the side note, there are other flavors of Luna Bars I couldn't even swallow. But this one is different.

Yummy, healthy, organic!

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Luna Bars:

I decided to try the Luna bars after having tried and loving the traditional Clif Bars. I was sure glad I did. Originally I didn't really like protein bars or anything until I tried the Clif brand items. The Luna bars are actually designed for women and are about half the calories of a Clif Bar. They are loaded with vitamins and lots of fiber. I eat one every day for breakfast. The bars are delicious. I have tried several flavors and just loved all except one. I didn't really care for the lemon ones. Those actually made me feel kinda sick. My favorite flavor of all the Luna bars is the Chocolate Peppermint Stick. I have recently gotten my mother hooked and these delicious treats. It is like eating candy for breakfast.