Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Day Creams
Lumene
Lumene Time Freeze Firming Day Cream

Lumene Time Freeze Firming Day Cream

OK but i dont use daily and won't buy again

Comments about Lumene Time Freeze Firming Day Cream:

I purchased this product alongside it sister project for nightly use. Use only a very small amount because absorption isn't great. And it will get into your eyes. Be careful not to rub it around too much because it's only worsens the problem. I'm also careful to avoid mixing it with my other facial products. It has no odor and doesn't appear to cause any irritation to the skin, just the mucous membranes. Has a silky creamy texture that is very luxurious. I might purchase this as a gift but I'm not certain I would actually recommend. Preferred this product slightly over the evening product. I seem to have fewer problems with getting into my eyes. I also find its effectiveness to be more noticeable than the other product. This one does seem to visibly reduce puffiness. The other one seems to focus more on the dark circles, which I have less of a problem with. But in the end I would just use cheap drug store hydrocortisone for the same results. A small tub of this is cheap, and does last a long time.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great product for a great price.

Comments about Lumene Time Freeze Firming Day Cream:

I love this product, I use Lumene a lot and this is one of my favorites.

Absorption
It is a little greasy, but you can see the effects immediately.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have never had any problems with acne.

Results are right away, within minutes. It got rid of some of the lines in my forehead and used regularly really does produce results.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Love Lumene

from Richmond, TX

Comments about Lumene Time Freeze Firming Day Cream:

I have used a bunch of Lumene products after being referred  to it by my sister.  I like this firming day cream.  Not as much as the vitimin C day cream, but I still like this one.  I don't know that I really noticed a change in the firmness of my skin.  I'm in my early 30s and my skin is sagging too bad yet, but I do have a few fine wrinkles and I didn't notice a differnce with that.  However, I did like the consistancy of it.  Not too thick and creamy and not too thin and runny.  It goes on nice and smells nice, too.  The problems I have with Lumene day creams is that they come in a screw off lid type container and I wish they come in some kind of a pump container to decrease of possibility of the oils from your skin getting in there as you're dipping your finger in to scoop some out each time.  I'm hoping they will change to a pump container sometime in the future, but I do still purchace their day creams because I like them so much.