3.8
LuckyVitamin.com

LuckyVitamin.com

3.8

LuckyVitamin.com is my go-to site for natural health & body care

I've read many reviews that say iHerb is the best and cheapest website for vitamins and supplements, but I must beg to differ. I have literally had two windows up on my computer; one with iHerb and one with **LuckyVitamin**. With my shopping list in hand, I compared prices between the two sites for every item on my list and LuckyVitamin was the cheapest. Yes, iHerb did have a couple products that were cheaper, but I added up how much my order would be from each site, and LuckyVitamin was the winner!

**About the Website**

LuckyVitamin.com is a website that offers a HUGE variety of vitamins, herbs, supplements, natural body care, pet care, natural make-up, organic baby products, eco-friendly cleaning products, natural food and more! Their selection of natural and/or organic products is astounding. Right now, they offer over 1,500 different brands! They are also a member/partner of the Natural Products Association.

They have a free loyalty program, where you earn points for each dollar you spend and you can redeem those points for a $5.00 gift certificate, but you have to have 500 points, so most people won't benefit from using the loyalty program... especially since those points expire a year from when you earn them.

Besides their massive inventory of amazing natural products, one of my favorite things about **LuckyVitamin.com **is how informational their website is. It seems to me that their "product info" page is filled with content that other sites don't offer. Being a natural/organic product enthusiast, that is very exciting to me.

I have been able to find things on this site that I either couldn't find elsewhere, or couldn't get it as cheap...even in a store. LuckyVitamin is now the only site I shop at when I need these types of products. Their prices are so cheap, it's worth it to pay for shipping because you will still save more than shopping elsewhere. If you use all natural/organic beauty or body care products or take vitamins and supplements, you have to check out **LuckyVitamin.com. **Besides their mediocre loyalty rewards program, they meet and exceed my expectations.****

Not so Lucky if you're the customer

Lucky sent me the wrong product and tried to blame me for ordering according to the item description (which was for the product I wanted) rather than ordering by the "title." Their customer service manager was rude and accusatory. When I showed him that when he clicked on the hyperlink on my online receipt and it brought me to the right product (according to the picture and description) he told me that the item description was irrelavant because the "title" of the product was what I was ordering--excuse me? How are you supposed to trust online companies if they don't have accurate product descriptions.

My warning--stay away from these guys!

Same day shipping a joke, customer service a nightmare

from Washington, DC

Comments about LuckyVitamin.com:

The only reason I even ordered from them was because they offered same day shipping. But for whatever reason, my order did not get shipped until 2 days later, even though they did create a shipping label on the same day. I told them that, and at first they tried to give me a $5 coupon for my next order. But I checked their own FAQ, and they promised to refund $5.95 if shipping is delayed. So I respond to them to let them know what their own FAQ said, and they had the nerve to tell me they did ship the product on the same day, even when the FedEx tracking clearly said the ship date was 2 days later! At this point it's not even about the $5.95 anymore, but you can clearly see this is a company that makes promises to customers it has no intention of keeping. So if you're banking on their same day shipping deal, forget it as that's not going to happen.

Faster shipping from China!!!!!

Comments about LuckyVitamin.com:

Low prices, BUT THE longest shipping time I have EVER encountered online. My first order took 3 weeks, and the tracking was just weird. Supposedly sent by Fed Ex, but it kept going to the local USPS, then returning, then going back out. I have no clue what kind of Fed Ex service they have, but I missed a shipment as I've moved, and now on the road. In addition, they sent products I had returned, but had set up on auto-delivery. Every other internet company I've had do this, simply cancels future orders. NOT SO here. BAD!!!!!

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Calling all health fanatics!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about LuckyVitamin.com:

LuckyVitamin.com is definitely a hidden treasure. I have never heard it mentioned in any magazines, news stories or by any of my friends. A few years ago I was diagnosed with a heart condition and Fibromyalgia, so I had to make some changes to my lifestyle, exercise habits and diet. I also started getting interested in vitamins, minerals, herbs and such for health benefits. When I found out about LuckyVitamin.com it has been the only website I have turned to for all my health and fitness needs. They sell everything from vitamins, minerals, homeopathic items, detoxification, aromatherapy and even stuff for the babies and pets too! They've got the whole family covered. They have a rewards program also that rewards you for making purchases. You can also earn ten dollars for referring friends. Their claim is to be the "Internet's Pot of Gold for Nutrition and Wellness" and they definitely live up to their claim.

Best discounts for aromatherapy supplies.

from Springdale, UT

Comments about LuckyVitamin.com:

This is my favorite website for purchasing vitamin supplements and herbs.This place has the steepest,best discounts all across the web hands down.The prices are really consistent and are always really discounted.The multivitamin selection is really impressive.The best I have found on any vitamin website so far.They offer a lot of the not so common supplements as well like calamari oil.Purchasing really uncommon supplemental oils like calamari can be really expensive since they are fairly rare.On this website they are as much discounted as the more common supplements.I also enjoy that the shipping and processing times are really fast.That makes the service that much more competitive.The processing always takes no longer than one business day for me.The aromatherapy section is also very useful to me.I make lotions and soap and they have a large variety of essential and carrier oils.

Sweet Buy One Get One Free Deals!

Comments about LuckyVitamin.com:

I've been using Lucky Vitamin for several years now and there is one thing that I know. You cannot beat the price that Lucky Vitamin offers. I've done many price comparisons and Lucky Vitamin basically trumps all other competitions.

In terms of product selection, they always have a huge selection of new products and keep up with the recent trends that are emerging. This is especially important as there are sometimes products that I wanted from Dr. Oz's shows.

Shipping is fairly fast and I really like the product detail and information that they offer with each of the products that they have.

They also have a forum that I'm an active member which encourages discussion among the different products that they offer as well as reviews of the supplements that have worked well. This is not present in other sites and I feel that this is a strong strength that Lucky Vitamin offers.

Good Supplement Website for Name Brand Products

from Lake Villa, IL

Comments about LuckyVitamin.com:

Lucky Vitamin is a good site when you are looking for name brand products from a site you can trust (this site is owned by GNC by the way, so I put a lot more trust in this site actually getting me what I ordered than some of the other shady looking supplement websites out there). Prices are about average, but sometimes you can get really good deals and the low minimum shipping charge of $49. They have just about everything (except most store brand products including GNC's). I have had an issue before with them with a product arriving open and I was nervous about it, but Lucky Vitamin sent me a new item no questions asked and took care of it before it became an issue. The pricing on this site is sometimes really weird (one day I found a $20 product that offered over 1 million rewards points, obviously a mistake) and sometimes you have to call the automated system to get a better deal, but hey it is a good site overall.

Lucky Vitamin is a great place to locate hard to find items!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about LuckyVitamin.com:

While LuckyVitamin.com actually offers some of the better prices of online retailer for health and beauty items. They have a great selection of not only vitamins but natural health and beauty products and it's also one of the best places to find things that you can't find anywhere else, like food-grade hydrogen peroxide available at less than industrial size bottles. They have a huge selection of items to shop and choose from, including stuff you can find at your local drugstore to, as I said, some super hard to find things! Another great thing about LuckyVitamin.com is that they do offer free shipping for orders over $49, which saves you huge in the long run as their shipping and handling prices can be a bit on the high side, for my tastes anyway. But any type of vitamin or natural health store item you can think of is sure to be available through their website. Overall, I've found Lucky Vitamin to be an excellent shopping resource!

LuckyVitamin.com is my go-to site for natural health & body care

from Camp Lejeune, NC

**About the Website**

Best prices, no free shipping

from Miami, FL

Comments about LuckyVitamin.com:

If you are looking to buy omega 3s or homeopathic remedies or a host of natural remedies, supplments, power bars - then lucky vitamin is the site to go to. They have THE BEST prices. However, in the times I have shopped there, never encountered free shipping. One time I had an issue with delivery and customer service was not helpful. They took time to research and said the item was delivered so they could not help. If things go straightforwardly, which they probably do 99% of the times, (there are always minor issues sometimes), this is THE store to look at first, when shopping for quality herbal or natural products, and hoping for best prices. Their products are always perfect when they arrive. No damage or issues with merchandise. Will shop there again!

Lucky Vitamins is wonderful

from Ashland, OR

Comments about LuckyVitamin.com:

I can not say enough good things about this site.  I have been able to save an incredible amount of money on high quality, vitamin supplements from great brands like Rainbow Light.  I never bother to go to other sites now because Lucky Vitamins has ALWAYS had the best prices by far.