Other Mattresses:

Lucid Memory Foam Mattress

Sleeping on clouds

from Springfield, MA

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Primary Bed

Comments about Lucid Memory Foam Mattress:

I love my bed. It was my first memory foam bed for myself. I bought my children Bob-O-Pedic mattresses before, and slept on them so easily. They were far more comfortable than my mattress. I knew that when we moved and I bought a new much needed bed, I would treat myself.

I was very fortunate that I found a great deal, and they now come rolled in boxes, so no need for heavy lifting upstairs. It expanded, and by the next day I just lay on it in pure shock that this was going to be my new sleep area. Lol, the kids were sneaking opportunities to cuddle, and my room is now the hangout spot. I can't feel when someone moves on the other side. It's firm, yet soft. I have arthritis, and sciatica in my back. Herniated discs, all kinds of problems. They of course have not been miraculously cured, but I can sleep better for sure. I feel the difference. My bed compared to the children's from Bob's is much nicer. Thicker, yet cooler. I used to be so hot when I slept, but now, not as much. I don't sweat at night. So I'm grateful for the foam. Thanks Lucid!