Other Body Lotions:

Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea + Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion

Pros

Cons

Lubriderm Daily Nourishing Lotion is the Best Performer

In my opinion, Lubriderm Daily Nourishing with Shea and Cocoa Butters is the best all-around body lotion out there - at any price. What made me purchase this the first time was the mention on the front of the bottle that it improves skin's radiance. It does, and there are no sparkles or glitter involved! I love using this lotion. Actually look forward to putting it on every morning after showering. The scent is better than anything I could buy at Bath and Body Works. Their lotions may smell good but don't do a thing for your skin. Lubriderm is different.

After the first rush of scent, the lotion dries to a non-greasy yet silky finish. Just brushing my hand against my arm during the day while I'm wearing this will remind me what a great all-around lotion it is. Do yourself a favor and purchase the tall white pump bottle with the brown label and the cute little nuts pictured on the front. It's a wonderful lotion that isn't going to break your budget.

NOT a good moisturizer.

Unfortunately I cannot say this is a good product. But fortunately I can possibly save someone the trouble of deciding if this is a good lotion for you skin. It is not. I will not say it is the worst of the worst, but it's pretty close to the bottom.

I expect cocoa butter and shea to have a better scent, but I guess that only applies when it's more natural. With this lotion it is not the most appealing and really just smells more bland.

Absorption
Terrible absorption. My boyfriend made the mistake of getting this stuff, unfortunately. I can't tell you how many times he was using my lotions instead. It absorbs too quick in a bad way. You'll have to keep pouring out more and more just to get one area moisturized. It's really thin consistency so it feels like you're skin isn't protected at all. It will go right back to being dry within minutes.

Lubriderm does not work well at all. If you have dry skin, no chance. This lotion will not to wonders for your skin. Even if it magically keeps moisture on your skin for more than a few minutes, it will not have any long lasting results.

Adds moisture to dry skin.

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea + Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion:

I received several sample packets of Lubriderm lotion and will be buying a bottle when I run out. My favorite part about it is that it absorbs quickly and does not feel greasy. I can tell that it has shea and cocoa butters in it because it makes my skin feel very soft, but it does so without that greasy effect some lotions have. It says it is particularly effective when applied after showering or bathing, but it does a good job of moisturizing when I use it any time of day. It is a thick lotion that I can use sparingly.

I love that it has a very faint scent which I find appealing. The scent is not noticeable after an hour or so on your skin. I do not like having a strong smell on my hands when I apply lotion before bed, so this lotion is perfect for bedtime use.

Absorption
This lotion absorbs very quickly with no greasy feel.

The shea and cocoa butters work to make my skin soft and moist.

• Absorption:

Great lotion, but a bit pricy

from Davis, CA

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea + Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion:

Since I have dry, older skin, I need to use lotion all over my body. The Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea with Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion makes my skin feel smooth and moist. It is a bit thick, which isn't my favorite. Therefore, it takes some time for it to soak in without making my hands feel sticky. Once it dries, it's fine though. I find that when I use it consistently on my hands, they are less dry. It also works very well on my feet. I apply it every night before bed and sleep with socks on. When I wake, my feet are much smoother.

I like the smell of the cocoa butter scent in this lotion. It is a bit stronger smell than I experienced in my last lotion. Nevertheless, I like it.

Absorption
It absorbs well. However, it takes more time than my old lotion, so I have to compensate for it.

Because of my dry skin -- especially during the long, cold winter months -- I have to use it everyday multiple times. When I do, it is effective.

Great smelling moisturizer

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea + Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion:

Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea and Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion is one of the best smelling lotions available. This comes in a pump bottle, and it has a thick consistency. I typically apply a small amount of this lotion, and it really goes a long way. This soaks in really well, and it does not make my skin oily or greasy at all.

I tend to have sensitive skin, but this product does not bother me at all. It helps keep my skin smooth during the dry winter months, and it also makes my skin smell great. The Cocoa Butter scent smells exactly like Cocoa beans, but it is a subtle enough scent that it does not become overpowering.

This product smells amazing. I like that it is not too overpowering of a scent, and the smell stays on your skin for a long time, leaving you smelling like Cocoa all day long.

Absorption
This absorbs into my skin really well without making my skin greasy at all.

This works well to keep my skin from getting too dry during the dry winter months.

High Quality Soothing Lotion

from Fairfield, VA

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea + Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion:

Lubriderm in any version is a good buy, especially if you can find sales or coupons, because it is on the expensive side. I have used it most of my life. This shea and cocoa butter formula has served me better than the original formula, because I always have cracks and cuts on my hands and body from my outdoor lifestyle, as well as washing my hands so much. It is worth the price if you have a real dry skin problem-it is great for winter-dry skin.

The scent is subtle but you definitely smell the cocoa butter. This isn't a lotion to buy to enjoy scent-the ingredients and effects are what matters.

Absorption
I have lots of high quality lotions, but this may be the one that absorbs better than any other I have ever used. It isn't greasy and seems to just "soak in" easily and quickly.

It is very effective all over the body, and if applied as a hand lotion throughout the day. It beats dry skin pretty quickly, especially if applied liberally once or twice a day. It soothes and doesn't hurt open cuts or cracks in dry skin.

• Absorption:

Mom did know best with Lubriderm

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea + Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion:

My mom kept this brand by the bathroom and kitchen sinks while I was growing up. She always applied it after washing her hands. She also used it as a body lotion. I'd use it from time to time. As I've gotten older I went through a Bath and Body Works phase, but now I'm back to using Lubriderm as my every day lotion. I like this particular brand because it has cocoa butter and shea ingredients. I love the smell, particularly the cocoa. I will add that my mom hates the scent so it isn't for everyone, but I don't feel like the scent lingers. It's just there while you're putting it on.
This makes a great body lotion. I also use it on my hands throughout the day, but in the winter I need to apply it constantly. It doesn't really last through a lot of hand washing. I used this everyday on my belly while I was pregnant. I have two kids and no stretch marks. I've heard cocoa butter is good for fighting stretch marks. There's an added benefit there. I didn't have to go buy a new lotion with cocoa butter in it.

• Absorption:

Good lotion for dry skin

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea + Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion:

Lubriderm makes amazing moisturizers. I have been using Lubriderm for years with positive results. I love the original formula. I was very happy when I saw the Shea and Enriching Cocoa Butter lotion at the pharmacy. I love Shea and cocoa butter. I find that they are both incredible moisturizers. Shea is also one of my favorite scents. I find it to be very soothing and relaxing. I tend to get really dry skin during the winter months especially on my legs and feet. I was hoping that the Shea and cocoa butter combination in this lotion would be the answer I was looking for. This lotion is neither too thick nor too thin. It did smell very good but not as good as I was expecting. It went on smoothly and absorbed fast. After a couple days of use, I did notice a change in my skin. It was more moisturized but still felt dry in parts. This lotion never fully got rid of my dry skin but it did make my skin look better and feel slightly better. For the price, I was hoping that this lotion would perform better. I actually like the original formula better than this one. The original formula is also less expensive.

This lotion has a nice scent.

Absorption
This lotion absorbs fast into my skin.

This lotion is very good at keeping my skin moisturized especially during the winter months.

Great for dry skin!

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea + Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion:

This lotion is wonderful if you are looking to cure dry skin! My dad has really dry skin so he keeps this stocked at home all the time. When I lived there, I would use it because it was at the house. While my skin is oily on my face, my legs and feet get really dry. My hands also get really dry in the winter. This lotion worked wonders in replenishing moisture in my hands, feet, and legs. It helped cure the cracking skin on my feet and kept my hands soft. I am a teacher and wash my hands frequently. This lotion kept them soft through all the hand washing. I would highly recommend it for dry skin. It works great.

The scent is not anything special. It does not smell bad at all. However, it does not stand out at all either.

Absorption
It absorbs really quickly into your skin. It lingers a little longer than other lotions but it also works better than other lotions.

This is highly effective on dry skin. It is a great brand of lotion and you can get it for a reasonable price.

Nice everyday moisturizing.

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea + Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion:

I really like the Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea + Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion. I love the fragrance of it too but it can seem strong at times. It makes me feel like it is summer time. This moisturizer is not too thick and it seems to soak in and really hydrate. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy either. It is easy absorbed and has helped greatly with my dry winter skin. It has helped my skin look healthier too and even has helped with my skin tone. I usually use it once a day at bedtime only. I don’t use it in the morning because of the fragrance. I really like the fragrance but I don’t want to smell like cocoa butter all day and to me the fragrance is strong enough that I would. It is a medium weight moisturizer that works like a heavier moisturizer. It is pricey but a little goes a long way so that helps me to justify the price I pay for it. Sometimes I have a hard time finding it at the store too.

• Absorption:

Great scent and very moisturizing

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea + Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion:

My skin is always dry after I take my hot showers or baths. I tried the Lubriderm daily moisture shea enriching cocoa butter lotion and it worked really well on my body. I apply this lotion all over my body and its very hydrating to my skin without making it feel like its heavy on my skin. My skin is never greasy feeling and I only have to apply this lotion once a day and it lasts me all day. It has a wonderful scent to it a sweet cocoa scent that's really replenishing to my body. Its very thick and rich in texture and it makes my skin feel a lot softer. Its great to use everyday because it keeps my skin feeling radiant and moisturized. Its very mild and gentle to my skin. It keeps my skin feeling balanced and my dryness went away in just a few uses. My skin textured is a lot softer and my body is touchably smooth. I would recommend this to anybody with really dry skin or sensitive skin. This lotion always lasts me a long time because all I need is a little bit and it goes a long way.

Terrific Product by Lubriderm

from Delray Beach, FL

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea + Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion:

Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea & Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion is a wonderful product. It makes my skin feel all soft and rich. Between the Shea and Cocoa Butter how could not. It leaves a nice feel to my skin once it is all applied. The absorption is pretty quick and the effectiveness is great, it really lasts.

How could it not be wonderfully scented using the cocoa butter. It's the first thing I notice when I open it up. The aroma flows right into my nose (in a delightful way).

Absorption
My ski accepts the Lubriderm Lotion immediately. The absorption is great. I just use a bit, not too much as the shea butter works better that way. Otherwise it's too much slippery-wise.

Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea & Enriching Cocoa Butter Lotion is extremely effective on my skin. I love the way my skin feels after using AND how my skin feels during the day as well. It leaves my skin supple and smooth and moist.