Other Body Lotions:

Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Lubriderm Daily Moisture with SPF 15 moisurizes & protects.

**Lubriderm Daily Moisture with SPF 15 Lotion*****Johnson & Johnson*****Lubriderm Daily Moisture with SPF 15** Lotion is a moisturizer and sunscreen together. I need both and love that I can get two in one application with this Lubriderm moisturizer product. Everyone has a little imperfection somewhere. *(If you haven’t found yours, please don’t write this station. Just keep looking.) * My Achilles heel happens to literally be my heels. They easily get dry and cracked, which is not attractive or healthy. I've tried many lotions to prevent this and I found using Lubriderm moisturizer daily on my heels works well for me. Now that I can get sunscreen built-in in Lubriderm Daily Moisture with SPF 15, I know I’ve found a winner. Lubriderm Daily Moisture with SPF 15 provides a broad-spectrum sunscreen that protects against **UVA and UVB rays.** **As a skin cancer survivor**, I still add a higher SPF protection to exposed areas if I am going to be out during peak sun hours or for longer lengths of time of time but I like knowing that I’ve got at least basic coverage all over from my moisturizing lotion. **Lubriderm Daily Moisture with SPF 15** moisturizer is what I consider a “medium weight” moisturizer. It is not greasy or watery. It is easily absorbed and keeps skin looking and feeling hydrated. It has no scent at all which I like. I am checking to see where everything is made these days. **Lubriderm Daily Moisture with SPF 15 is made in Canada.*****My Viewpoint: *****Lubriderm Daily Moisture with SPF 15** Lotion makes my skin look and feel moisturized. It works well on hydrating my driest skin and gives me a basic all over sunscreen protection. I am a loyal fan of Lubriderm lotions and this one is a winner.

Lubriderm Lotion is non-greasy, but isn't very moisturizing

I am constantly washing my hands from changing diapers and cleaning up after my little one, so my hands seem to stay dry.  I've always heard great things about Lubriderm and decided to give it a try.  The first thing I noticed about the lotion is that it is non-greasy.  When you apply it, you skin immediately feels smooth and moisturized.  I also love that this lotion is fragrance free, meaning that even my husband will use it.  I found that Lubriderm's Daily Moisture Lotion provides great mositure when it is first applied, but it does not keep my hands moisturized for long.  For the price, I expected longer lasting moisturization than what I received with Lubriderm's Daily Mositure Lotion.  If you are not a dry skin sufferer, then this may provide just the right amount of moisture for you.  I found that I had to reapply this lotion often in order to keep my hands feeling moisturized throughout the day.  I also found Ludriderm's Daily Moisture lotion to be expensive for the quality it is.  Overall, Lubriderm's Daily Moisture Lotion is a non-greasy lotion that is more suitable for normal skin.  I recommend that dry skin sufferers try another alternative.

Keeps my skin soft

from Garden Grove, CA

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion:

I have used Lubriderm lotion in the past and what I have to say is it keeps my skin moist. It does not have a scent to it but that is not bad at all. The Lubriderm lotion has a push down type of top that ejects the lotion into your hand, it is very easy to use.

The lotion does not have a scent to the lotion.

Absorption
It works great it's a daily lotion so it last about all day.

The lotion works great, it keeps my skin moist all day and that is what I am looking for.

Great Moisturizer For All Ages

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion:

Lubriderm's daily moisturizing lotion is a great option for keeping the whole families skin soft and free from dry, itchy skin. I use this lotion on not only myself but also my children. In the winter I suffer greatly from that white, itchy, flaky skin that drives people crazy. Lubriderm works so well at quenching my skin with moisture. It is easy to apply and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy either. I also use it on my 1 year old daughter who has very dry patches of skin on her face, legs, and arms. This specific lotion was also recommended by our pediatrician.

One of the best things about this Lubriderm lotion is that the scent is one that can be used for men or women equally. It is an extremely light scent. To me personally, it barely smells at all.

Absorption
The Lubriderm lotion absorbs very fast when first applied although if you have extremely dry skin then it will definitely need to be applied again through out the day..

The lotion is very effective when first applied. It instantly soaks into dry skin and gets rid of the white flaky skin associated with it. This lotion also helps to get rid of the itchy feeling that comes along with dry skin.

This is a great lotion!

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion:

My husband was the original reason for buying this lotion because it was recommended to him after getting his first tattoo. I helped him put it on like he was told and it kept his flaking and dryness to a minimum, keeping his new tattoo looking great. Once he was done using it I took it over and it has become my go to lotion. I use this lotion at least once a day, but usually more like two to three times. For someone who has naturally dry skin, it works wonders! I love that I only have to put a little on and it makes my skin feel so much softer right away. I also like that it doesn't feel greasy and it drys in quickly. I am able to put it on and then get on with my day without worrying about getting lotion on everything. I think it would work well for a variety of skin types and meet any dry skin needs. And with it already being sold at a great price and only needing to use a little to get the job done it really makes for an awesome buy.

I Really Like Lubriderm in the Summer

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion:

I really like Lubriderm Daily Moisture with the SPF15 factor in the summertime. I don't need a lot of moisture in the summer because of the humidity where I live. With the added SPF factor, I don't need to use sunscreen when I am outside. Sunscreen always feeling so greasy. This would not work for swimming, however. It is a nice light moisturizing lotion that goes on evenly and smoothly and protects while outside. There are many options of Lubriderm but the one with the SPF15 factor works the best for me.
The only reason I don't give it a 10, is I don't use this product in the harshest winter months. It is not heavy enough. But the rest of the year, it is an excellent lotion.

It doesn't really have much a scent which is fine with me. In the summer that usually just attracts bugs, (where I live, which is humid)

Absorption
It absorbs completely and makes your skin feel nice and soft, not greasy like some other products.

It is very effective for me in the summertime. In the winter I have to use a little heavier lotion.

• Absorption:

Lubriderm is the only brand of body lotion you'll ever need.

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion:

This is my favorite lotion I have tried for just generally dried/cracked hands. In the winter, my hands seem to be really prone to cracking, to the point of bleeding. Regular application of this gets me through the dry season.

As a male, I don't generally prefer a lotion with a strong scent. This is a very subtle scent that I don't actually mind at all. All I want is a basic scent that is not at all distracting. Most brands are a little too strong for me and I end up getting a headache. The Daily Moisture from Lubriderm is perfectly tolerable in its scent.

Absorption
This Daily Moisture takes very little effort to absorb into the skin. It only takes 1-2 minutes maximum to apply and you're done with it.

It just gets the job done, plain and simple. Daily Moisture is my favorite kind, and I've used it for quite a while now. I think I'm pretty much as excited about a lotion as a man probably should be.

Excellent product!!

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion:

I have very sensitive skin and can't use products with fragrance in them this lotion makes my skin feel silky and soft when I put it on my feet and heels you can notice the difference.I think it's a great buy for the price i will continue to purchase it as long as the price doesn't increase there isn't another product that work as good as the lubriderm-tried many others not satisfied

• Absorption:

Lubriderm is a great lotion for everyone in the family!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion:

Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion is an excellent product. It is dermatologist developed and recommended by many dermatologists and physicians. It is a wonderful moisturizer and it does not irritate sensitive skin. The price is a little more than some other lotions that work well but it is still affordable and works better than lotions I have paid a lot more money for.

This lotion has a very light scent that is not overpowering and is gender neutral. You can also buy the same lotion that is fragrance free if that is an issue for you. The scent is light and clean.

Absorption
This lotion is not heavy and does not feel greasy. It absorbs well into the skin. This lotion is so gentle and moisturizing that I have used it on my face.

Lubriderm has essential nutrients naturally found in healthy skin. It really does a good job of making skin feel moisturized and comfortable. This lotion does work all day. Some lotions make my skin feel great for the first hour or two after I put them on but then my skin will start to look and feel dry again. This lotion keeps skin hydrated for a full 24-hours. It is a very effective product.

Simple and Effective!

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion:

I first used Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion for Sensitive skin when my doctor prescribed it as part of a regimen for an allergic reaction I had to some medicine that was used on me before a surgery. I didn't know what to expect, and I wasn't sure whether or not I could trust it, or my doctor. I was shocked by two things. First, the price was awesome. It was extremely cheap. Next, it surprised me by how much it moisturized my skin, without leaving a greasy residue.

This lotion is free of dyes and perfumes which makes it wonderful for people who don't tolerate perfumes very well. It's dye and Lanolin free as well, so it is also great for people with skin allergies, on a tight budget. For some reason, you usually have to pay more, to get less ingredients. Lubriderm is in the big league of expensive hypo-allergenic lotions, without the expensive part.

Absorption
This lotion goes into your skin, and stays there. It doesn't rub off on everything you touch.

Lubriderm is effective at moisturizing both skin and hair without any problems or headaches, literally.Yes, I said hair! When I am out of my normal leave-in conditioner, I just rub some Lubriderm on my hands, and slide my hands through my wet, but towel dried hair. It moisturizes and detangles amazingly, and surprisingly well!

• Absorption:

The best daily moisturizer for dry/sensitve skin

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion:

Lubriderm Daily Moisture lotion is my favorite lotion of all time. I started using when I got my first tattoo (at the recommendation of the tattoo artist) to keep new ink from scabbing over. Since it is unscented there was no irritants to bother the tattoo and helped it heal quickly. After that I started using it daily for the rest of my body too. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave any greasy residue that other lotions due. I love how soft it makes my skin feel and that it's formulated for sensitive skin (which I have).

Although I mostly buy the unscented variety the scented kind smells very good too. It's mostly habit that keeps me buying the unscented.

Absorption
This lotion absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy. It also works all day keeping your skin feeling smooth. Other lotions that I have tried in the past have felt nice going on but then made my skin dry and itchy shortly after.

This is the most effective lotion I have ever used. My skin (especially my hands and legs) get exceptionally dry in the winter and Lubriderm is the only lotion that can relieve the dry itchy feeling and help make healthier feeling skin.

Love Lubriderm

from Edina, MN

Comments about Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion:

Lubriderm is a great product line. They have a variety of products for different types of skin and skincare goals and have high quality results. I love the practical bottles that they come in that are provided in different sizes and presentations. The Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion is a great everyday lotion to have on hand for the whole family, even babies. It is extremely hydrating and has a great texture and neutral smell that won't clsh with perfumes or colognes. It is a very soft, delicate lotion that is great for sensitive, dry, or even baby skin, not to mention normal to oily as well, as it does not clog pores. It is a great all-over-body lotion. The moisture will last you through the day. I love putting it on after a shower, and it absorbs very easily. You won't go wrong with any of the Lubriderm products.

Does not clash with other scents.

Absorption
'Absorbs well and is non-oily.

Great hydration and moisture provided.