Other Living Room Furnitures:
Love Sac
Love Sac Sactionals

Love Sac Sactionals

Not worth the bucks!!! Covers look like elephant skin.

from Lcey, WA

About Me High-end Shopper

Comments about Love Sac Sactionals:

This sectional looks bad when it's new. Better off to buy anything else.

• Primary use:
  • Personal

don't buy this if you are older

from alamosa, colorado

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

Cons

• Can't Put It Together

Comments about Love Sac Sactionals:

i have been struggling to put this thing together and i just about give up. now i read that it's not even comfortable. ANd there IS NO MEMORY FOAM. it's just foam. the covers are too small, hurt my hands and never reach the velcro. i didn't even get to the connectors yet. don't waste you money, buy a sofa that is already put together.

• Primary use:
      • Personal

Unable to deliver

Comments about Love Sac Sactionals:

We ordered a sactional. After 4 months and many excuses, we still had not received our sofa. Finally, we went to the store and demanded a refund. Their response was "It will be here within the next month." We had heard this twice before and obtained our refund. I would not deal with this company. They are obviously having financial issues if they can not produce an order after 4 months--twice the usual order time for furniture.

comfortable and modular.

Comments about Love Sac Sactionals:

I love this couch, I purchased the Floor Model for 1200 bucks with the "bidness" tweed covers. I really hate that name, but its great fabric and a comfortable couch. Its easy to move around and fits any size home. I don't understand why people buy just the khaki and expect it to look good, it's khaki. That is just an extra cover for extra protection.

Lives Up To Advertising

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about Love Sac Sactionals:

This piece of furniture sold me because of exactly what it is.

First and foremost, it is comfortable!  Soon after buying it I found myself impatient to get back to it during my work day.  Whether reading a book, chatting with friends, or curling up to a movie, I've not found a better piece of furniture. In my life, and with my lifestyle, comfort was the most important criterion.

Second would be it's Modular Design.  The ingeniously designed modularity for packing, covering, and assembling is amazing.  It allows your existing Sactional to morph into a different Sactional and be used for a completely different purpose.  The ability to add components and expand your Sactional as your budget allows is an excellent aspect to this product - as some have commented on it's expense.  I have yet to dirty any part; however, the option to wash and replace the existing 'upholstery' was a selling point, but it remains to be seen how well that works.

Third - combining 1 and 2 gives the option of an excellent "Hidden" alternative sleeping surface.  I've couch-surfed enough in my life to have learned that the most comfortable couch-bed is NOT the flimsy hide-a-bed mattress, the creased futon mattress which never heals from the last year or more it's been folded in half, or the deflating air-mattress.  I would just take the existing couch cushions, throw them on the floor and make the best of it.  Which is exactly what Sactionals are designed to do - however the locking foot pods hold the base units together, and the high quality, thick, firm, memory foam far surpasses most hotel mattress I've slept on.

Fourth - and what I didn't realize - is mobility.  Compared to most pieces of furniture it's size - one person can move and re-arrange a Sactional.

What it is not - and what it does not advertise to be.

First - Formal.  This is NOT formal entertaining furniture. Cocktail dresses, Tuxedos, and Three Piece Suits would not mesh with the casual appearance of Sactionals - you can still be comfortable on them, it would just look odd.

Second - small. I currently live in a home built in the 1920s, furnished with furniture that fits - Sactionals do not.  I even bought the smaller 5 series (metro Sactionals) and they still seem to overfill the room.

The One Possible Oversell:

Super Easy!  This is where I may have expected too much.  Actually re-arranging the individual units and 'clipping' them into a new piece takes a little more effort than the sped up videos on the web site imply. This is not a "take-the-cushions-off-and-pull-out-the-bed-in-3-minutes" kind of a thing.  Actually assembly of arrangement will take the better part of 15 mins... the bigger the piece, the more time, and I can only imagine how much more would need to be added if you are covering/re-covering the pieces.  I'm sure there is an engineering compromise between ease of assembly and sturdiness of the finished piece.  Despite the extra time and small amount of sweat, I'm pleased the finished Sactional is sturdy and feels solid.. ***IF*** it were to wobble or have gaps, I would be quite displeased.

In Summation: I highly recommend this product line if it is what you are looking for: Comfortable, modular, versatile, expandable, durable (I hope), and casual.

If, however, you are looking for something with an antique feel, or open artistic design, that is stunning to look at and photograph, but requires a more delicate touch for care, then keep on shopping, Sactionals were not designed with you in mind.

Expensive for the Quality

from Provo, UT

Comments about Love Sac Sactionals:

We saved up money for quite awhile to buy a 5 peice sactional. We were very excited, but dissappointed once it was in our home. I guess because we were so naive we really expected really great quality for the price we paid. However, we were dissappointed to find that these couches look terrible with out store bought covers. We really thought we could live with the khaki, and then eventually buy covers.We couldn't afford to buy covers right away since they were so expensive, but we needed a couch since we were newlyweds. About a year later our couch looks terrible. The khaki covers it comes with are super nubby and the back cushions are getting almost deformed. We've been dissappointed in our purchase but there is nothing we can do since so much money has gone into the couch. We are saving up for covers and we will buy covers for our couch soon, but we have some more saving up to do since they are SO expensive!!

Can't live without our Sactional

from FGGM, MD

Comments about Love Sac Sactionals:

We recently purchased a 4-piece sactional couch and a 6' lovesac forour living room from Columbia Mall, Columbia, MD. Hands down, this is one of thebest purchases we've ever made for our home. The sactional provides usthe flexibility to have a movie lounger when it's just our family athome or to have a huge couch when we have company.The staff at the Lovesac Store in Columbia Mall are extremely helpful,down-to-earth, and true professionals that know their products insideand out.

Versatile, Comfortable Couch

from Mc Lean, VA

Comments about Love Sac Sactionals:

This is the most comfortable couch that I have ever sat on. Each cushion is filled with memory foam. I've never had a guest to my home not comment on how wonderfully comfortable it is to sit on the couch.

The pieces are well designed. As a sectional sofa, they break apart much like lego building blocks. The arms, backs and bases all come apart, making this couch very easy to transport. You can also add pieces later, if you want to expand your couch. Or, you could break that couch apart and use the pieces to create arm chairs and ottomans. It is extremely versatile. Each piece has it's own slip cover too. So, if one piece gets dirty or ripped, you only have to replace the cover for that piece. The slip covers are microsuede and washable, so they are pretty durable.

That's good, because this couch and the covers are quite expensive. I'm not normally one to splurge on this kind of thing, but the couch is SO comfortable and convenient to move (we move a lot). We decided to just go for it.