Other Foundations:
Loreal Bare Naturale Mineral Foundation Classic Tan (Loreal)

Loreal Bare Naturale Mineral Foundation Classic Tan (Loreal)

Great coverage!!

I have used Loreal mineral foundation in years gone by. I have extremely sensitive skin and most everything I use causes some type of issue, albeit clogged pores or redness. Loreal mineral makeup doesn't cause those problems. I am actually able to wear this line of makeup without having to sacrifice clearer skin. The only reason I stopped using this makeup is that I couldn't find an exact color match. I have sort of olive skin and most of their line turns towards the pinkish tinge.

Loreal bare naturale mineral foundation has a generous supply of the foundation for the money. It isn't quite as expensive as Bare Escentuals (although this line can be purchased much cheaper through their outlets) and Loreal puts out good coupons on a regular basis in the Sunday inserts. This makes it easier to purchase their products, better on the budget.

I highly recommend this line of face makeup. It is a good buy and consistent with the Loreal line. Highly recommended.

loreal bare naturale mineral foundation gave me dark spots

Loreal Bare Naturale Foundation made my face break out especially my nose and chin. I have also had dark spots that are raised pop up on my face.  I love the coverage and hate going back to the liquid or creams due to the fact that I live in Dallas TX and that kind of makeup just sweats right off due to the heat and humidity here.  Any ideas for another make up would be welcome! I have rosacea and really need something to combat the redness.  I have been to a dermatolagist and he said the rosacea could be cured with laser treatments or a cream that has a side effect of possible Cancer. Of course I said no to both due to money it costs for laser treatments and who in their right mind would but a carcinogen on their face!  Loreal makes other wonderful products and I have never had a problem with any other products that they have.  Hopefully they can reinvent or tweak  Bare Naturale Foundation so it does not have the problems it has.

Great coverage!!

from SmallTown, TX

its a good value

from Marysville, WA

Comments about Loreal Bare Naturale Mineral Foundation Classic Tan (Loreal):

this was the first mineral makeup i've tried and it was ok. it did not give me the coverage i was hoping for. I have some dark spots, and in the mornings i have some redness, especially arround my nose, and i did not find this product to cover it well at all. i did not use primer or concealer, which my partly be why, but since i'm usually a grab-and-go type of girl with my hectic schedual, this did not really work out for me. I think i will try it out in the summer, when my complection is good because i do like the way it feels on my skin. It does also blend really well and it makes it seem like i'm not wearing make-up even thought i am. I'll try it again with concealer, but i was looking for a full coverage foundation wich this defininately was not.

Love this STUFF!

from Mukilteo, WA

Comments about Loreal Bare Naturale Mineral Foundation Classic Tan (Loreal):

I remember when this first came out. I was working at (a well known drug store chain) & the gal who worked in cosmetics was dying to have me try it. I didn't (& still don't) wear much make-up because I have sensitive skin. I was reluctant but since the store had a 100% refund guarantee if I was dissatisified with the product, I gave it a try.

WOW! I fell in love with the Bare Minerals line from the first swipe across my cheek. The brush is so soft & the minerals go on so evenly & feel so light. It covers imperfections without having to cake on the make-up. A marvelous product all around. And they are constantly expanding the line to include mineral mascaras, eye-shadows, etc in the latest fashion colours.

It IS a LITTLE pricy but if you catch it on a good sale & pair it up with a manufacture coupon, it's a great value. Heck, even without any sales or coupons it's still cheaper then the big name version of the same thing.

Loreal Bare Minerals is da bomb!!!

from Franklin, KY

Comments about Loreal Bare Naturale Mineral Foundation Classic Tan (Loreal):

I am in love with theLoreal Bare Mineral foundation powder. I am a girly girl who loves her makeup and this product is my newest favorite. I was not liking the way my large pores looked with the foundation and powder i was previously using and tried this product by accident. I was given this by my daughter when i mentioned to her i needed something to make my skin look better. I had commented on how nice her skin looked and she said "here mom, try this" . I took it home and thought i would try it but really was not expecting the great results i saw. My skin looked smoother and my pores did not seem as visible after applying this product. I am a beliver in this great product and will be a fan of Loreal for life!!! Try this!

great mineral makeup

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Loreal Bare Naturale Mineral Foundation Classic Tan (Loreal):

I have been using this makeup for over a year now and i love it. Great color match and great coverage. the only thing to be careful with is making sure to cover evenly and to shake off the brush as to not get too much in one place causing some darker spots. I have found it to be a great value for the quality. I have fallen in l ove with mineral makeup as it does not tend to cake on or flake off.  i find that it doesn't cause my skin to be too oily or make it dry out and it does not clog my pores al all! I have found that my skin does not break out as much since using this makeup i am at times not the greatest at remember to take my makeup off at the end of a long day so this has been a saver for breakouts. i definately recommend taking yoru time to find your right color match as with any makeup. If you have been at all intrigues with the bare minerals i would give this a try for sure. the only flaw that i have found is when i travel that i have to be careful because sometimes the top container get full of the makeup and can spill and dump out all over the place.

Loreal does the job!

from Brazil, IN

Comments about Loreal Bare Naturale Mineral Foundation Classic Tan (Loreal):

I love this makeup! I've always used the little compacts and I didn't know how I would like the loose powder but I love it. It feels so much lighter when you use the little brush. When you use the pad it feels like your putting way much more than you need on. The brush is easy to use and if you put to much on you can tap it on the little jar or blow on it. The powder is amazing. It makes your skin feel smooth. I have really sensative skin and it works great. It doesn't bother me at all. I also have some redness on my cheeks from sun damage and the powder covers it right up. I don't use anything but the powder and it makes my face smooth and clear looking. The price of the makeup is also inexpensive. Compared to the more pricey brands that do the exact same thing it's a steal! The only issue I have about it is the amount that you get. I wish they had bigger choices because if you use it alot you will have to replace it alot. I would definately reccomend this product though!

Don't leave home without it!

from Savannah, GA

Comments about Loreal Bare Naturale Mineral Foundation Classic Tan (Loreal):

*I discovered this product a couple of years ago and immediately threw out all of my liquid foundations. It is light, but you can build it up if you need to even up your skin tone in spots. It is small and compact anc fits nicely in my purse for simple touchups during the day. This is another plus that liquid foundation does not have! I will pop it out during the day and lightly run it over my t-zone, without reloading it with powder, and it will take away any shine without it seeming like I have spot applied foundation. *

*It gives the appearance of a natural complexion. There really is no way that you can cake this stuff on like you see on some people when they apply the liquid, nor will they get that line along the jaw. The colors are true and not red toned, like that OTHER brand. =+) *

*Since my daughters have reached the age of wearing make-up they too use this product too. Loreal Bare Minerals is appropriate for all ages and blends well on all face types!*

loreal bare naturale mineral foundation gave me dark spots

from Denton, TX

Comments about Loreal Bare Naturale Mineral Foundation Classic Tan (Loreal):

Loreal Bare Naturale Mineral Foundation is the best I have used!

from Gadsden, AL

Comments about Loreal Bare Naturale Mineral Foundation Classic Tan (Loreal):

I have very sensitive skin and I have to be very careful about my makeuo choices because I break out so easy. I was interested in the mineral makeups I saw on TV but didn't want to pay the high prices not knowing if it would work with my skin. When Loreal introduced Bare Naturale Mineral Foundation I decided to give it a try. I LOVE this makeup. I haven't had any breakouts since using it. It is so lightweight but also covers great. It stays on all day and looks just as great in the evenings as it did when I first put it on. I have never had a problem with it rubbing off on my clothes either like others I have used in the past. Everything is self contained in one easy to use container. The brush twist of to reveal the powder. I sprinkle a little bit into the lid and then back onto the strainer and swirl my brush around in it and tap off the extra, it is that easy. It blends so easily too, it never looks like I have uneven spots. I love this makeup and highly recommend it.

blends smoothly

from Aurora, IN

Comments about Loreal Bare Naturale Mineral Foundation Classic Tan (Loreal):

I love this foundation! It goes on like powder but no liquid foundation is needed.  It sets in a few minutes & covers smoothly w/ no lines once it sets!  Works very well with my skin type (oily & acne prone). Is very easy to remove when my day is done!