Other Computer Keyboards:

Cons

Amazing Bluetooth Keyboard

from Coachella, CA

Comments about Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for Tablets:

I had bought a cheap bluetooth keyboard and it broke after a month. This one is pricey but you definitely get what you pay for. If you want a convenient keyboard that your iPad will attach to (snaps in) and then it turns into a case to protect the screen of your iPad then this is the keyboard for you. I use this to type EVERYTHING. I used it to type my papers (along with the Pages app) for college, for staff meeting notes, church service notes, anything. It even goes into power save mode and if you aren't typing it will turn itself off to save the battery life of both the keyboard AND your iPad Just hit any key twice and they keyboard will turn back on. Super convenient.

I may have only had 2 keyboards but this is by far the superior one.

Holds up pretty well considering I accidentally dropped it and it held up well. My other company stopped working when it fell to the ground.

Make it comfortable when typing, and I've increased my speed. I type almost as fast on this as I do on my computer.

Comfort
Great area to rest your hands/wrists as you are typing.

light and easy to use

Comments about Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for Tablets:

Very easy to set up. Makes typing on the ipad MUCH easier. I love the concept and this product is well executed. It's true that it makes the ipad slightly larger, but it's light and thin. Salesman said the battery should last six months. Would recommend it.

• Comfort:

Solidly built and easy to use

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for Tablets:

It was easy to set up and easy to use. It makes the iPad nearly as bulky as my MacBook air and it is a little awkward using the tablet without a mouse but overall if you find yourself needing to do a lot of typing, this iPad keyboard is very well built and easy to use.