Other Computer Keyboards:
Logitech

This is quite a work horse of a trackball.

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Logitech TRACKMAN PS2 USB RF CORDLESSOPTICAL TRACKBALL (Computer / Keyboards & Mice) (ITE954350DBD1):

I love this trackball. I have issues with most mice/trackballs. I find the most comfortable way to use the trackball is by my middle and ring fingers. The other ones trigger carpel tunnel symptoms. I use this both at work and at home. Plus it help keep others from messing with my computer since they can't figure out how to use the trackball. When this one breaks, I will be heartbroken if I can't find another one.

I love the ease of movement and the customization that is available. Plugging and playing has not been a problem. One of the best things about using a trackball is that few people will use my computer since they can't figure out how to use the trackball.

This is a work horse. I have had my current trackball for over 5 years and it is still going strong. The one I have at work is six years old.

The design is attractive and looks good on my desk. It has a smooth glide when scrolling and doesn't stick.

Comfort
This is one of the most comfortable trackballs for me to use. There is another type that has the marble moved by the middle and ring finger, but the design caused my hand to go numb. I have never had that problem with this trackball.

• Comfort: