View more computer mice

3.5

Great for small hands!

from Austin, TX

Comments about Logitech Notebook Optical Mouse Plus:

First off, this mouse gets three stars because I've realized more and more that I really want a wireless mouse. But for being wired, this mouse is pretty great. I chose the smallest one I could find at the store because I have pretty small hands and those big mice just seem unwieldy. I really like how the mouse cord winds up and snaps inside the mouse for easy portability--that was a big selling point, and I can say that after having this mouse about a year, it's still a feature I love. It keeps the cords from all getting tangled together when I take my computer somewhere, and I can just pop the mouse into a pocket very easily. The cord is pretty thin, and easily gets bent into shape, which I imagine is just a problem of wired mice. Still, if you are looking for a decent mouse that fits in a small, female hand, or a travel mouse that wraps up into a neat little package, this is a great pick!

• Comfort:

Best mouse that is out there!

from Fayetteville, AR

Comments about Logitech Notebook Optical Mouse Plus:

This by far the best mouse. Its very easy to use and moves on the page smoothly. I would recommend it to everyone! Its not too pricey and very small. Its very ease to navigate on any page. I love it. I am on my computer more than once a day and it's nice to have such a great mouse. It by far better than the ones I've used in the past.