Other Computer Mice:

Logitech M305 (910-001752) Wireless Mouse

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

Need a Wireless mouse, always Logitech!!

I am always a Logitech fan when it comes to wireless keyboard or mouse.  I often find their products a bit on the high side in price compared with other generic brand.  I also owned a Microsoft wireless mouse and i found that they tend to consume more battery power than the Logitech ones.  I remembered I often change the battery of my old Microsoft wireless mouse about every 3-4 months.   Not until 6 months ago when I saw a great deal on the M305 and I have been using it every since.  Guess, what?  I haven't change the battery for my M305 even pass its 6 months of usage.   I really like the M305 compatibility with many operating systems.  I was able to pull in and out from my old XP machine to my Mac and then go to my Win 7 OS without any hick-ups.  I especially like the Logitceh mouse ware that you can either install from the CD or download from their site.  The software allow user to program each of the buttons, scroll, tilt function that tailor to your preference.  I really like the scroll "tilt" feature that really speed up my Web browsing experiences. I also like how you can store away your USB receiver if you plan to travel or switch to another system.  It will automatically turn off the standby mode and conserve more battery power!

Overall, I really enjoy single bit of this mouse, even I am a big hand kinda guy!  One little draw-back, actually I can understand because of cost issue.  I really wish they could have include a little Nylon bag or something that I may protect the mouse from hitting other hard object inside my laptop case.

Nice mouse, with issues.

This is a good build quality mouse.

Pros:
Good build quality
Affordable, can't express this enough!!!!

Cons:
Short battery life
Some lag
Read complete review

This is a good build quality mouse.

Pros:
Good build quality
Affordable, can't express this enough!!!!

Cons:
Short battery life
Some lag

The performance for this mouse atleast in terms of gaming is non usable as a gaming only mouse.

This mouse resists water spills, and even dropped the unit when moving about at my work desk.

It has a nice aesthetic design.

Comfort
Not super comforable, but could definitely be a tad bigger for the hand to overlap.

I am so happy with this mouse!

Comments about Logitech M305 (910-001752) Wireless Mouse:

I received this Logitech mouse as a gift so I can't speak to the price, but I am very happy with the mouse. It is very easy to use and fits my hand nicely. I like the smaller size mouse because I often travel with it in my computer bag. I had never had a wireless mouse before, so I love that aspect of it. I've had it for quite some time and it is not showing any signs of wear. I've only had to replace the batteries once. I would buy another mouse just like this one when this one eventually wears out!

This mouse works very well for want I want it for. I do not play games on my computer, so I can't speak to that.

It could almost pass for new after many months of use. There are no parts of the mouse that are wearing out; everything on it still works perfectly.

I love the sleek design. My previous mouse was bulky, so I really appreciate this one.

Comfort
It fits my hand perfectly, so it is very comfortable to use. I'm not sure if a person with a large hand would like this mouse; I have medium sized hands.

This Mouse is Worth it

Comments about Logitech M305 (910-001752) Wireless Mouse:

I have a laptop, and before I bought this mouse, I just used the touch pad mouse on a normal basis. After awhile, the touch pad was just not cutting it for me. I couldn't even perform the most arbitrary tasks such as highlighting a body of text. So I went on a search for a mouse, and without and prior knowledge just picked myself up one of these bad boys. The great thing about thing about this mouse is the USB receiver, which fits in the covered area by battery when not in use (which is also a TINY receiver), and the comfort. I enjoy it being wireless, though. I can easily take it to school to use on a school laptop, or use it in a presentation as a clicker for slide shows. (Range upwards of 10ft) Other than that, it works as you should expect a mouse to work. It is fast, accurate, and smooth. I would call it the ideal mouse for me.

Love the USB storage

• Comfort:

Works great just as described!

Comments about Logitech M305 (910-001752) Wireless Mouse:

I have had this mouse for over 3 + years now and it works great! I have a laptop and I don't like using that mouse so I bought this one. I like to do alot of photo editing and I find a mouse works better for me to do the things I do. My hand is steadier than just a finger on a laptop. I have changed the batteries a few times but that is expected having it for 3+ years. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to people!

Works great just like using the mouse on the laptop! The connection time is instant no delay when using the mouse verses the laptop one. They both work identical.

The durability of this product is great! I have dropped it multiple times and still works just the same as the day I bought it! This is a very well made product.

Fits great with my hand and maneuvers easily on my desk. My hand is never uncomfortable when using this product. My husband uses this as well and his hand is much larger than mind and he still uses it with the same comfort.

Logitech Mouse

Comments about Logitech M305 (910-001752) Wireless Mouse:

I have had great luck with this computer mouse. First thing i liked about it was the price. The last one i had was quite a bit more expensive but did not last near as long as this one. It is easy to use. Works on mouse pad or just desk top. I like having the stroll button in the middle it really helps me maneuver though the pages quickly. It us kind of a small mouse and fits comfortably in my hand. A large hand might not be to comfortable with this mouse it all depends on how you hold it. I love it being wireless as well. I hate having to deal with wires although when you drop the ones with wires you can usually find them easier. This mouse is very durable. I drop it a lot and it just keeps on working. When this one finally wears out I will be getting another one. Battery life is very long also. I get a lot of hours out of the battery which is good because I rarely remember to buy batteries.

It performs very good. I am on the computer about 10 hours a day and I have to problems with it.

Extremely durable. Like I said above I drop it A LOT!!

Perfect design and size for my hand.

Comfort
I am very comfortable with the way it it fits in the palm of my hand.

Logitech M325

Comments about Logitech M305 (910-001752) Wireless Mouse:

Great mouse, awesome compatibility.

Overall performance is great, no lag, great sensitivity.

The durability of this mouse is awesome, I've dropped it repeatedly and it's withstood this barrage.

The design of this mouse is great, there's even a small niche built into the bottom of the mouse for the USB receiver, so that you don't lose it .

Comfort
The comfort of this mouse is great, it's not too big. The size is also compact, fits along in most laptop cases and sleeves.

• Comfort:

Cheap in price and great product!

Comments about Logitech M305 (910-001752) Wireless Mouse:

After having several wireless devices for my laptop, I came across this one years back and have not changed since. One of the cheapest prices on the market for a mouse, but I've found the more expensive ones aren't as simple as this one, and certainly not as durable.

This mouse will run on one battery for weeks or even months, depending on how often it's used. You can be several feet away from a computer and it still works.

Drop it, step on it...it won't break! I can't count how many times I was sure it'd be broken and not a scratch. It is not cheaply made and is very strong.

Designed like most others but has a nice grip area on the sides, making it easy to carry, move, and rest your thumb on. The center has a scrolling 'ball' to make scrolling simple. It is also made of the no-slip material. It is not bulky or large and is just big enough to be comfortable for your hand to rest on but not take up much room.

• Comfort:

Living in pure wireless mouse bliss.

from Huntsville, AL

Comments about Logitech M305 (910-001752) Wireless Mouse:

Overall this product is a great wireless mouse. It's durable, has a long lasting battery life, and is just one of the most practical and easy to use items. The mouse has a little piece which you install in the USB compartment of your computer. You let it "install", basically just your computer recognizing it's there. After that you just turn the little switch on the bottom to on and your set to go. It's long lasting with the battery life lasting for almost a year. Comfortable design and just perfect!

The mouse performs extremely well. You're able to use it from far distances as well as up close. I tried it a few feet away and it still worked like magic. Never had any connectivity issues and it's easy and hassle free.

I've had this for over a year and it works just like brand new. I've dropped it a few times, and even though it has the scuffs to show it, the performance is in tact, as well as the device itself.

The design looks basic, but only from an appearance viewpoint. The sides have a rubber grip to them so it stays in your hand. Alson on one side are two buttons that can be used as the back and forward buttons for browsers. Overall it has a sleek and modern design, but still simple and beautiful to look at.

Comfort
Extremely comfortable. Your hand and fingers will fit into the mouse too well! It has rubber sides for a better grip and just overall a comfortable design.

Logitech for Reliability

Comments about Logitech M305 (910-001752) Wireless Mouse:

Logitech is the company to choose for reliability for wireless electronics. I had become very frustrated with another computer mouse and found this logitech mouse online. It is very versatile and easy to use. You just have to put the plug in to your USB port and then the mouse will be set up and ready to go. Very easy to use. I have not had any problems with the screen freezing or with the courser jumping around. I am using the mouse right now on this computer. After I tried one of these, I ended up getting one for the PC and the other two laptops in our house. Logitech also makes it easy to save on energy with an on and off button.

Very responsive and no glitches or problems with the frame freezing. Works as soon as you plug it in.

Have had our oldest Logitech M205 mouse for over a year and it works as well as it did the day we got it.

Good design. Meant to be easy to use and portable. Meant to save energy and have a long battery life and it does all those things.

Comfort
Feel good to the hand. No cramping. People with small hands and large hands in our house seem to be equally satisfied with the comfort of this mouse.

Great mouse

Comments about Logitech M305 (910-001752) Wireless Mouse:

The mouse works extremely well. It has good operating range (25-30 feet). It is extremely durable - you could drop it without worrying about it breaking. The small usb receiver is nice because you barely notice it is there, takes up almost no space, and fits inside the battery compartment of the mouse for storage. The buttons have a nice click to them - not too loud and a nice sound (no plasticky squeaking or anything like that). The scroll wheel works very well and I especially like that it's a tilt wheel (push it sideways for page up and page down. The mouse never skips or jumps, and there are never any problems with the scroll wheel or anything. The mouse is designed very well ergonomically and is comfortable to work with for long periods of time. This mouse is worth every penny spent on it. If you need a quality wireless mouse, this is the one you should buy. If you don't need one as nice, there are lots of other cheaper alternatives.

• Comfort:

Awesome product as always from Logitech

Comments about Logitech M305 (910-001752) Wireless Mouse:

This mouse is awesome. 6 month ago I was working as a sales assistant for IT products and of course I had the chance to test this mouse and a whole lot more. I needed a mouse so I decided to pick this one up because I had a small employee discount. 6 months later and I still use this mouse. I droped it on the floor many times, I spilled water on it(at first it stopped working but after I dryed it I got it to work again).I never changed the batteries until now. I used it to play video games and the mouse did not cause any sort of lag.Overall It's a very good product and it's cheap. Logitech wins.