View more headsets

Logitech - Internet Chat Headphones

3.9

Basic headphones

Comments about Logitech - Internet Chat Headphones:

The Logitech Internet Chat Headphones are OK for the occasional user. If you are looking for a set of headphones to chat with friends over the internet, this set is fine, but it is not extremely sturdy. However, the cost is low too.

Sound Quality
Decent sound.

The microphone doesn't adjust the best.

Flimsy but you aren't paying a lot either.

Very basic.

• Sound Quality:

Logitech is the best

Comments about Logitech - Internet Chat Headphones:

I own a pair of these. My brother bought them for me. I use them for gaming and talking with other gamers. Great sound quality. They cancel out noisy kids in the background. I wouldn't own any other pair. Logitech is one of the top rated product to own. The headphones also have a button on the wire to mute yourself if you don't want people to hear what your saying.

• Sound Quality:

Decent headphones but a little uneasy

from Shrewsbury, MA

Comments about Logitech - Internet Chat Headphones:

It is a simple headset with no bells and whistles. I had no problems whatsoever for the last year - no reboot, no freeze, no drops or awkward sounds. I have not used this headset with video but I am sure this headset would have equally good with those as well. The voice is good -clear and crisp, pretty good for a small headset. The volume is excellent, never had to bother shouting on an international voice call or internet chat and same for the sound reception. The installation is simple, easy to use with no complicated click throughs. The features are decent, nothing great and nothing bad. The life of this headset may not be great but it does a good job of picking a weak background noise even in a crowded area.

Great for Voip, okay for gaming

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Logitech - Internet Chat Headphones:

These openair headset are pretty good value for their price. For voice and VoIP calls, these produce a clear, crisp sound that allows user to hear the other party clearly. The mic is also very well done, as the other side has no issues in hearing what I have to say. So for a VoIP pair, they're pretty good. As we compare these for other usage, these fall a bit short. While good for voice, listening to music or playing games doesn't produce a good rich sound. The middle gets muddy a bit, and there's not too much bass. They're okay for people who just want to listen to stuff occasionally, but these shouldn't be used as a music headset. As for gaming, it also performs okay. The sound coming is pretty good, and the mic is clear, but it isn't that great. I know that I'm reviewing this against what it's meant for its performance, but it does its job well, and provide a little extra here and there. If you're using this solely for VoIP calls, this pair is for you. If you want to use these for multipurpose, there are many other choices out there.

Great heatsets, but a bit fragile.

from Savannah, GA

Comments about Logitech - Internet Chat Headphones:

I've owned several pairs of these headsets over the years. They produce great clear sound, but the onyl; downfall that I found is that they tend to break easily. I roll over them one time by accdient with my chair, and they break into a million pieces and are impossible to repair.

Also, I've noticed that one ear tends to stop working before the other, which makes watching videos and anythnig else annoying until you can go out and get a different headset. It's a pretty good headset for the price though, they're definitely replacable and do do what they were intended to do.

I'd recommend them to anyone that is in the need for a pair of headsets, but I might suggest that they splurge and get something else if they think that can afford it without going broke, as there are so many alternatives available.

They're also very comfortable though, as they fit right behind the ears and that makes it so they won't fall off, you cvan move around as you need to without worrying too much about your headset falling off mid sentence.

Sound & voice quality great, headset not comfortable on the head

from Lincolnton, GA

Hi everyone,

I purchased the Logitech headset to do internet chat with students (using Skype & MSN).  This was my first internet job.  I really wanted to purchase quality items to use.  The school recommended Logitech products.  I think over all this is a GREAT product as for quality.  Meaning the quality associated with the sound and the other person hearing your voice.  That was perfect.  I had a problem with the headset it self.  It did not fit well on my head.  There was no comfort.  I didn't realize until I was at home using it that the headset is not adjustable.  It really would be better with an adjustable headset.  It may fit well on others and not so well on some.  I would try it on in the store (if you can) for a perfect fit of comfort.  If you work online this is important.  Who can work if you don't have comfort.  If you are not going to use it for long periods of time.....this item is perfect if the headset doesn't fit to well.  ENJOY!

Logitech Headphones are a Mother's Dream!!!

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about Logitech - Internet Chat Headphones:

**When my daughter bought these Logitech Headphones for her desktop pc, I never realized in a thousand years how much that I would enjoy them myself also.  Not only does she love to listen to her You Tube Music loud but if she isn't doing that, she is chatting to her friends online.  She let me sample how clear the sound was for her and the silence for me (when she is using them) is more precious than words can say.  I was kind of surprized because they are not that expensive and than again...they are not the least expensive headphones that you can find in the market either.  But you get what you pay for.  They are perfect for our family.  My daughter is an adult who came home for awhile so there is no need for me to monitor her activities on the net.  Logitech was always an outstanding name in the Computer Community even back when I was a sales person for small appliances.  Their accessories would fly off the shelf.  I'm happy to see that they are still going strong!**