Other Headsets:
Logitech
Logitech H330 Headset

Logitech H330 Headset

Good Headset at a Great Price!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Logitech H330 Headset:

This is the best headset that I have ever purchased. The price is reasonable for the quality of the headphones. They work great with the computer because it has a built in microphone with the convenience of controlling and muting the volume. I would recommend this headset to anyone who is not looking to pay a lot of money but want good quality.

• Sound Quality:

Logitech H330 Headset makes you love sound, hate construction.

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Logitech H330 Headset:

The Logitech H330 Headset does what you want it to do well but for how long. I've been using this headset primarily for listening to music. I have used it for chatting online as well on a few select occasions. Both purposes have been fulfilled as much as one could hope with a discount headset.

The sound quality is mediocre, but not as bad as you would expect at this price range. Bose they are not though. I 've listened extensively to music and this product is workable for that purpose. I've used it on a few times for chatting online and no one complained about sound quality so I'm going to assume that this is alright for those purposes too.

My problem with these headsets is that the adjustment bar broke not too long into its lifecycle and now one won't go shorter without immediately falling back down. To wear them I have to move one side all the way up and the other all the way down. It's rather annoying and makes the headset uncomfortable which shouldn't be an issue. I'd recommend them only after noting this potential pitfall.