Other Hair Conditioners:

Pros

Cons

Homerun on this one

Comments about Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner:

I was totally shocked to see this product work on my thick, brittle hair.

From the first use I could see the difference. I always thought that this product was for caucasians. I was wrong. I'm african american and it works well

Awesome fresh long lasting scent

Excellent results made my hair look the best it ever has!

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner:

I loved everything about this poduct. It. It made my hair look and feel great. Not greasy or oily no residue. Did not weigh my hair down.

It left my hair shiny and silky smooth. I got more compliments on my hair and how good it looked and felt. Friends were actually touching it saying how beautiful it looked and felt.

It smelled good enough to eat! The scent of this product was fantastic.

Living Proof is A+++++++++++++

from Salem, MO

Comments about Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner:

They are too expensive for me to buy regularly but occasionally I will splurge and buy Living Proof shampoo and conditioner. Your hair feels so clean, looks so shiny and it makes you glow! I have never found any others that give you the best hair of your life. If you have the money go and buy it!!! It is outstanding and compared to others products beats them hands down!! I just wish they had sales more often than they do. They have their own website-no need to look at other beauty sites. It is easy to explore and look at all the itmes they have for you. Shipping is fairly fast, faster than many companies with a fair rate to have it shipped to you. The container is carefully wrapped and I have never had any complaints about their packaging. Its easy to pick out which kind of shampoo and conditioner is suited for your ideal hair care. Its more than shampoo and conditioner though, they have a whole line of products to make you hair the best.

Living Proof is amazing!

from Strasburg, PA

Comments about Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner:

Living Proof is one of the more expensive hair care lines, but it is well worth every penny. It performs just as it states it will and you get wonderful results. They do have different product lines for different hair needs as well. They all work perfectly and give gorgeous results.

The No Frizz line is a godsend for any type of frizzy or fly away hair. There is a version for thick, medium and fine hair. There is one for everyone!

It truly does calm the frizzies and fly aways.

The scent is great - a very fresh, clean scent, almost citrus smelling but not really - kind of hard to describe. It really smells good though, but isn't overpowering.

A little bit goes along way too, so the price is justified by performance and by how long these bottles will last. The shampoo leaves your hair feeling so clean and soft and fresh and the conditioner does not weigh down your hair at all. It will not leave you feeling any residue on your hair.

I definitely recommend giving it a try.

Good to use when blowdrying hair

from Sumas, WA

Comments about Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner:

I don't often blow dry my hair because of the amount of frizz it creates.  I then spend a lot time trying to flat iron, and add in products to bring my hair fluff down.  My hair is thin, wavy, and very frizzy.  I usually just let it air dry, and let the waves and curls take charge.

I recently got a new hair style, and it looked so good when the hair stylist round brushed it (with a blow dryer).  So, I decided to attempt blow drying and round brushing my hair by myself again, while using this product.  After I washed my hair, and then used the living proof conditioner, I also used the styling spray for wavy hair (I sprayed it into my damp hair, just at the ends).  To my amazement, my hair looked create.  Not as good as when the hair stylist did it, but it came pretty close.  I did not have to use my hair straightener to tame unruly frizz.  I just rubbed on a little bit of biosilk to the very ends of my hair to give it a more chunky appearance.  The top of my hair on my head had almost no frizz.  I did not have to put any product on my hair, except on the ends.

I must warn you that I would not reccomend this product if you are just air drying your hair, because it makes it look flat.  When you blow dry your hair with a round brush you can create a lot of volume.

Like the other living proof products, it is expensive.  I will just use it when I blow dry my hair, which is not every day, so this product should last me for a long time.