Other Hair Conditioners:
Living Proof Full Thickening Cream

Living Proof Full Thickening Cream

Pros

Cons

Gave me a great Snooki poof!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Living Proof Full Thickening Cream:

My sister always seems to have the perfect Snooki poof whenever we go out clubbing together so when I asked her how she does it she recommended Living Proof Full thickening cream. Let me start off by saying that I have very thick hair but it tends to be weighed down because of how thick it is but when I use this product it really does give me a lot of volume and makes achieving different hair styles very easy. I apply about a quarter sized amount of this cream into my damp hair, really focusing on the roots of my hair which tend to fall the most flat.
I, of course, love using this to help me tease my hair into a Snooki poof but I also like using it all over my hair to give it a lot of body and volume. It makes my hair look even thicker and fuller and I get so many compliments whenever I use this in my hair. I would highly recommend this product! It gives me really great volume and it lasts all day!

True to description, but a bit pricey

Comments about Living Proof Full Thickening Cream:

I have very fine hair and am always searching for the magical "thickening" products to make my hair look and feel fuller (usually disappointed). I got a good deal on the Living Proof travel kit which included the thickening shampoo, conditioner and thickening cream for a decent price. I definitely see and feel a difference in the fullness in my hair when I use all of the products together. The thickening cream alone (with other shampoo or conditioner) still does give me some added help, but just not quite as much as all three combined. Overall, I do like it (the feel, smell, ease), but wish it wasn't so expensive when you consider having to buy all the products.

Alone, the cream is true to claims - it does add body & fullness. Even more so when combined with the Living Proof thickening shampoo & conditioner.

Very fresh, light & simple (no too overwhelming). I can typically only smell it as I'm applying the cream though, once it's dry - there's no noticeable scent.

Best Volumizer on the market

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Living Proof Full Thickening Cream:

I have tried many products to bring some oomph to my straight as a pin hair. I used to have very thick hair and had permanents all the time and it was wonderful when I was young. But now that I am older my hair has become finer and if I put a permanent in it it will frizz up and look horrible. So I have to rely on any product that gives a little lift to my locks. My hair is short and layered so with Living Proof it has been an solution. Living Proof Full thickening cream is a product that you only need about a dime size worth to get the job done. And one important point is that the fullness lasts until the next time I wash my hair. I don't even have to style my hair. It just run a brush through it. and it looks wonderful.
Some volumizers are greasy and some are very drying. Living Proof is neither of those.

Really gets the job done with no greasiness or oily shine.

The scent is pleasant and doesn't linger.

does a good job

from Essexville, MI

Comments about Living Proof Full Thickening Cream:

This is probably the most I ever paid for a styling product in my life. It was 32.00 . It was a good product, and did what it was supposed to which was serve as a thickening agent in the hair. However. It did not perform miracles as I had hoped at 32.00 a bottle. It was good, but really not great. I think it left my hair feeling kind of sticky and weighted down. When used with another mousse or styling agent, it was slimy. I was not overly impressed for the price. I have used other thickening creams which I think performed just as good for a third of the price.  The bottle was quite small, and even though you only use a litlle over a pea sized amount, this bottle will only last about 3 months when used daily. When I blow dried it worked pretty good, however, I did notice it did not hold any type of a curl or wave in the hair after applied. You have to apply an additonal styling agent with it to have it produce any type of body.

This is simply a wonderful product which gives great results.

from Pompano Beach, FL

Comments about Living Proof Full Thickening Cream:

I ordered two different products from Living Proof after reading several positive testimonials on various sites.  I have tried many other products, some of which gave satisfactory results and added a bit of body to my medium fine, frizzy and lifeless hair.  The majority however were just not up to par.  I was pleasantly surprised with the Full Thickening Cream by Living Proof.  It was recommended to use a quarter size amount and apply to towel dried hair but after using this product for a few weeks now, I find I only really need to use a generous dime amount for my shoulder length hair.  The most amazing thing I found with this product was the texture of my hair after styling.  It was not greasy, heavy and sticky feeling.  After styling my hair, my hair's volume was definitely increased but I was also amazed by the softness and extra shine to my hair.  Other products tended to coat my hair and left a heavy residue, sometimes it would even flake off.  But this product seems to be absorbed directly into the hair shaft and you wouldn't even know you had applied it.  I was very impressed with this product.