2.5

2.5

doesn't get used

from Visalia, CA

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Stores Easily

Cons

• Art

Comments about Little Tikes Double Easel:

I was excited to give this, it looked like they would love it. However they could care less about it and preferred to use the table still.

• Primary use:
    • Personal
    • Was this a gift?:

The Little Tikes Double Easel is works great.

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Little Tikes Double Easel:

We bought the Little Tikes Double Easel for our daughters two years ago. They played with the Easel a lot in the first few months, then they still use it today. One problem is that it was still a little high for our yougest to use the easel. I also did not like it only had a clip on one side I had to find a magnetic to put on the other side to hold the paper so they both could paint. My daughters love to paint and this year we are homeschooling for kindergarten and have used the easel wuite a bit for art projects. I love that it folds up and is easy to move. Also I like that they can't close it up by themselves. I also wish the tray was a little bigger on the sides, so they could fit a few more paints. It is very easy ti clean it up and any marks that are made on them comes right off. My daughters like to color on the sides with dry erase markers and I can just wipe it doen with a wet cloth and it cleans right up. I highly recommend this for anyone with kids.