Other Cold & Hot Packs:
Hot Packs
Little Hotties

Pros

Cons

Good product for cold days!

from Ottawa Illinois

Comments about Little Hotties Hand Warmers:

Easy to use and does it's job keeping hands and feet warm. They last for at least 4 - 6 hours in really cold conditions, and are wonderful for those who are in construction or in farm work where you HAVE to go out on freezing days. You can rely on these ! I would also keep some in your car during the winter to help keep you warm if there is a delay in traffic or if you are in the ditch from the snowy roads and are waiting for help if there is no heat.

they heat up quickly and keep your hands and or feet warm. You can slide them in your glove or put in your pockets inside your coat or put them in your boots to help keep your feet warm .

All you do it take it from it's wrapper and activate it by snapping the pack. and putting it near your hands & feet or in your clothing to help keep you warm. I would NOT advise putting it right next to bare skin for long periods of time as you can get a burn from the heat being in one spot too long.

Great buy: Functional and Life-Saving

Comments about Little Hotties Hand Warmers:

These Little Hotties unquestionably saved my life these past few (frigid) months. I am a college student who attends a university with a huge football program, and we all go to every single home game during football season. It gets extremely cold once November rolls around, and I'm so glad that I had these little guys.

The weather was unbearable during some of the later games. The wind was whipping around and it snowed sometimes, and even though we were bundled up, parts of our body still hurt. I picked this product up at a local drugstore, and after activating them, I slipped two into my gloves and two into my boots and a few in my pockets. This made all the difference. They may be cheap, but they're high quality. They really do warm up and create a lot of heat, and because they're so small and portable, you literally can put them anywhere. For once, I didn't feel like my fingers and toes were gonna fall off from frostbite. They're also long-lasting, staying warm from morning tail-gating all the way to post-game celebrations. Even though football season is over, I still use them, sticking them in my gloves and shoes as I walk to class or hit the town. I wish I had discovered them sooner!

Comments about Little Hotties Hand Warmers:

I live in Canada and it gets extremely cold where I live in the winter. There is a lot of snow and ice, and it's just not nice. I also walk about five miles everyday rain or shine no matter what to stay healthy. This winter I've only missed two days and that's when there was a frostbite advisory. I have really great winter clothing to help me keep warm, but it's not always enough. Walking my dog I don't like to wear gloves that are too thick because I have to be able to keep a hold of the leash. My hands were always cold and I was looking at something to combat that. I found these little hotties hand warmers and decided to give them a try. I did not think they would be that great, but anything was better than freezing cold hands. The first day I slipped a pair of these into my gloves and wow I was surprised. They warmed up fast, and soon my hands were toasty warm even though it was freezing cold outside. I use these every day and I would not go out walking without my little hotties tucked into my gloves!

Self heating pouches that fit in your pocket

Comments about Little Hotties Hand Warmers:

Theses things are great on the cold winter days, just open them and put in your pockets. Great for warming your hands while outside. They last all day and come in different sizes,they even have some to go in your boots to keep your feet warm.

Stays hor all day

Just open the package and place pouch in pockets.

change in mixture? disappointing

Comments about Little Hotties Hand Warmers:

i have to say the original product was awesome, but u recently purchased the same product from the same company with the new design on the box. and it felt like a rip-off. i could not believe its the same company selling it as the same product. this take forever to warm up, and the temp is not close to being satisfying.

im used to much better from this very company.

as good as ever

My secret weapon in the winter!

from Phoenixville, PA

Comments about Little Hotties Hand Warmers:

I love little hotties hand warmers and believe it or not use them for my feet and not my hands. I just slip them in my uggs or a loose fitting shoe by my toes and my feet stay warm the entire day. I tried using the little hotties foot warmers but the adhesive is really damaging to your socks and after using them even a few times, it can start to tear them. If you use these, it is better to have a shoe that does not have mesh or holes in it to keep the warmth in. also, if it starts getting cold, just take it out, shake it up and put it in your pocket, after a few minutes it has regained it's strength. I have had them last form early in the mornign to late at night!

Great for that little warm up you need.

Comments about Little Hotties Hand Warmers:

We buy these by the case during the fall sports season, both for the parents on the sideline and the kids playing or sitting on the bench. Our kids play soccer so in the later parts of the fall season it gets cold, so by tucking one of these in each glove really helps keep the hands warm. For the parents we like to use them in our gloves, socks or even back pockets when we are sitting on a hard cold bleacher.

Over all there are plenty of times when they come in handy.. (pun intended)

actually last a decent amount of time

rub em up and hold on

I love Little Hotties Hand Warmers

from Escondido, CA

Comments about Little Hotties Hand Warmers:

My sister and my good friend used these and I did not even know that they existed. I was freezing cold one day, and I could not get my hands to warm up for the life of me. My hands were even turning purple so my friend gave me her pack. I used them thinking that they would not be all that warm, they were great!

Apparently they were opened at 6 am and it was 3pm when she gave them to me and they were going strong.

I have gotten some since I received that initial pack and they perform time and time again. They remind me of the Therma care Heat Packs, without the stickiness of the glue.

I like being able to roll them around in my hands, dit is almost like a therapy stress ball, but with warmth. I will be checking to see if I can find them at my local costco,when it re-opens. Right now I have only found them at drug stores. They might be a little pricy, but they do keep the hands warm and I feel that they are completly worth the price that you pay!

Great for winter cycling.

from Tom Bean, Texas

Comments about Little Hotties Hand Warmers:

Riding in the winter months can bring about some really cold hands and we have tried thicker gloves, different materials and even liners but holding onto handlebars with the cold wind whipping around them is a situation that requires a different approach. So, we gave this particular brand of hand warmers a go and found that they were a GOD SEND to keeping the most outward reaching part of our anatomy warm as the wind goes over them. Along with excellent gloves and/or mittens, placing these on top of the hand in the glove is one of the best things a cyclist can do to keep them from freezing. To keep the warming affect going, we gently shake our hands to get the chemicals to mix again. We also use them in our shoes, on top of our thighs under our spandex and in the balaclava against our faces. This little product is EXCELLENT. I only wish they would last just a tad longer their heating capacity but otherwise, great!

Sandy