3.7

3.7

Littermaid Plus

from Paola, KS

Comments about Littermaid Litterbox Plus:

I actually have two of these Littermaid Plus units and the cats really like them and have no problem using them.  I, however, am not as impressed.  There are markings in the pan for the depth you are supposed to be able to fill them to but they can not be used.  The motor is not strong enough to do an adequate job of cleaning the pan so it frequently shuts itself down until it can be manually cleaned.  Cleaning the teeth is a real pain and if you don't have their sifter that was specifically developed to fit in the teeth, it is a real mess.  Because the price was so high, I really expected a better unit.  Nevertheless, my cats do prefer these units because, if they are working, the litter is always clean and fresh.  Especially if I happen to be out of town for a couple of days.  They could vastly improve these units if the motor was a little more powerful and if they made the teeth just a little bit longer, too.

Best invention for cat lovers everywhere

from Saint Petersburg, FL

Comments about Littermaid Litterbox Plus:

This has got to be the best invention for cat lovers everywhere. I own 3 cats so a regular cat box becomes a 6 times a day chore. The litter maid has changed that to a once a day chore. I have found that Fresh Step clumping litter works the best in it. Also to cut down costs from the replacement bins, put a grocery bag around the bin when comes time to dump just grab the handles and pull up bag and dump, replace bag. Bins last 10 times longer this way.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

from Sumter, SC

Comments about Littermaid Litterbox Plus:

I have had my Littermaid automatic litterboxes for a few years now nd simply can not live wihout them! I havetwo models, the Plus and the Mega (I have 3 cats so I need more than one litterbox) I have to say I was quite aprehansive about the price however I did get lucky and found them on sale at my local pet stores. I have no idea how I ever lived without these! I hate scooping litter as I'm sure almot everyone does and this just makes my life so much easier. I have also learned in order to make the little plastic bins last, I use small trash bags to line them. I have yet to buy new plastic bins, saing me money. I am however disappointed that the sensors seeme to have went bad on both of mine. I will be contating the company on what I may be able to do to fix that but again I have had the boxes for about 3 or more years. So I guess I can't be to upset.

A lifesaver!

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Littermaid Litterbox Plus:

I have three cats, and thank goodness for the Littermaid Plus cat box! Easy to clean, works great, and makes dealing with the litterbox a breeze. The receptacles can be a bit pricey, but use a bag from the grocery store as a liner to save money.

Would not recommend!

from Fort Atkinson, WI

Comments about Littermaid Litterbox Plus:

I purchased one of these litermaid litter boxes.  It actually makes more work for you.  Everything gets clumped in the rake, and I actually had it fling cat litter OUT of the box.  So I had more work to do than to just clean the box.  Secondly, after less than a year, it quit working.  It's too expensive, for something that doesn't work properly.   Don't waste your money.

Nice try, but didn't do the job.

from Euless, TX

Comments about Littermaid Litterbox Plus:

This sounds like a really great idea, in theory. When you first get this very expensive cleaner home it looks like all your worries will be over.  After one to two days you realize that this is more trouble than just scooping up the litter box yourself. The litter gets stuck in the device and clumps up even worse, then you have to dump the litter and clean up the machine with all the dried excrement and litter caked on it. Not worth the cost or the trouble.

I couldn't live without it!!!!!!

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about Littermaid Litterbox Plus:

This is the absolute best invention for cat owners. I couldn't live without it. Cats are so easy to take care of anyway but this just made it even easier. My husband doesn't even mind changing the waste bins, and that is saying a lot. No more fighting over who is going to have to clean the litter box.

NO MORE LITTER CHANGING NO SMELL NO MORE SCOOPING

from Butler, PA

Comments about Littermaid Litterbox Plus:

THIS IS THE GREATEST INVENTION I HAVE EVER FOUND FOR A LITTER BOX.   THERE IS NO MORE CHANGING LITTER, NO MORE SMELL, NO MORE SCOOPING.  i HAVE THREE CATS AND IT WAS GETTING BAD.  AND NO ONE BUT ME WOULD CHANGE THE LITTER BOX.  SO I INVESTED A LITTLE BIT OF MONEY INTO THIS PRODUCT AND HAVE BEEN A HAPPY CAMPER EVER SINCE.

would buy another

from Waterloo, IA

Comments about Littermaid Litterbox Plus:

I like the fact that you have to change it out less. It keeps the smells less. It has also made it to  wear I can help change it out because I don't have to touch the waste. The only bad thing that I can find so far is that mine likes to go and go and I will have to turn it off some times. The combs also like to come off partly. But over all I love it. I have a small apartment and I put it in my hall and it is wonderful. No smell .