Other Litter Boxes:
Litter Box
Litter Genie
Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System

Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System

Great for keeping odors at bay!

Comments about Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System:

I decided to buy one of these cat genie's because I had a manufacturers coupon and an in-store coupon. I figured that I could get it cheap and if it did not work than I would not be out of that much money. Well, I just love this product. The pull tray is so convenient and the bags really seem to hold a lot of litter. I was worried that it would keep the odors at bay, but I was wrong. I barely notice the litter box, unless, of course, I forget to pick-up the waste and place it into the receptacle. In addition the bags last a long time and that is no small feet especially with four cats. I would recommend this product to anyone and in fact, I bought my mom one and she loves it also. It is very easy to tie the end of the bag and when it is full, then you can cut the new bag by using the cutter inside the genie. That is very convenient and I am glad that they thought of that, because it saves me from getting scissors each time. Thanks!

Great solution to a smelly problem

Comments about Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System:

I love love love the litter genie. I just bought this product after getting annoyed with using an old litter container with a trash bag inside. While that worked for keeping the stink out when it was closed, every time I would go to scoop the litter I would have to endure the past 5 days of used litter. Gross! The litter genie is so easy to use and works exactly as they say it will. Set up the system using the provided refill bag, dump in the litter clumps, shut the top, pull the spring loaded panel and the waste drops into the bottom of the container. Let go of the panel and it is sealed off and you will not smell it when you open the top next time. So simple yet so genius. The top opening is a bit small, but I can still fit a good amount of waste in there at a time. It is not too large and I think it looks nice next to the litter box. The main complaint by other users is the price of the refill, but I think I will try to use a trash bag instead. Even if that doesn't work, I still love this system and think it is completely worth the price.