2.3

2.3

Doesn't Clump But It Does Control Odor

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Litter Clean Triple Odor Control Litter:

This is probably the worst scoopable cat litters I have ever used, and I have used a lot of litters. It covers the odor, and because it was pretty hard to believe because it was all natural. However, it doesn't clump. By the time I changed the litter when I used this, there were little clumps of cat urine in the bottom of the cat box. It also left wet spots on the bottom of the cat box, you could see that it just didn't clump. When sifting through the cat litter, the only thing that I found clumping was the cat poop, and that does it anyway.

Moisture Absorption
This clumping litter does not clump. I don't know how they can sell it, surely they tested it and found it didn't clump. The company really needs to work on this litter, and make sure it clumps if they are going to call it clumping cat litter.

Urinated tiny clumps of cat litter fall right through the slits on the scooper. It's not easy to clean.

Odor Control
The only reason it's rated very high at all is because it does a decent job at controlling odors. It actually helps control odor better than Arm & Hammer cat litter.

This is not easy to use because it doesn't clump.

• Moisture Absorption:
  • Odor Control:

You get less than what you pay for.

Comments about Litter Clean Triple Odor Control Litter:

Having multiple cats, I have gone through most of the litters out there finding one that would work well for both cats, to keep from having to buy separate kinds. This one was purchased out of curiosity because it was relatively cheap for the amount you got. I discovered quickly why it was so cheap. It seemed to do ok with getting rid of urine odor, but it didn't absorb or clump well, and fecal odor was dreadful, even after mixing baking soda in with it. I could smell it throughout the entire house when my cats pooed, and it lingered. It had to be scooped multiple times per day or I wouldn't be able to stand to go in there. Even after scooping, smells lingered, mostly because it doesn't clump very hard, most disintegrated and slipped through the scoop cracks. The large bucket didn't last half as long as a container half its size, so it's not even worth buying it to save a buck. In the end, you won't.

Moisture Absorption
I noticed urine puddled, instead of being absorbed into a clump.

Clumps did not hold together, so scooping was a nightmare. It would, however, cement itself to the bottom and side of the litter box, making it a pain to clean, even with hot water and soap.

Odor Control
Urine odor is controlled on a temporary basis, but since clumps fall apart and dirty litter is left behind, it builds up and eventually smells. It does absolutely nothing for fecal odor, I found myself using air freshener throughout the house for awhile after they pooed.

It's not as dusty as some litters, which is a plus when pouring it. Scooping and cleaning is difficult.

• Moisture Absorption:
  • Odor Control:

Litter Clean needs more deoderizer, perfume, anything!

from Bremond, TX

Comments about Litter Clean Triple Odor Control Litter:

Litter Clean deals well with urine smells, but fecal odor? I have to hold my breath after one of my feline lovelies exits the pan. Maybe my cats are extra oderiferous? I have to add one of those "stick up" perfumed room deodorizers to the wall above the pan.

This litter clumps well, important in a multi-cat household.The cats seem to be comfortable with the texture, which is less rocky than some brands. Litter clean doesn't track onto the floor either. It has very little dust, which keeps me from coughing and triggering an asthma attack.

The bucket holds cat or dog food when empty, and the metal heavy gauge wire handle is much sturdier than plastic strip handles when hauling heavy contents. I even like the acid  green color.

The blue hinged top can be a pain to remove entirely to use as an open bucket The lid slaps down as you try to scoop pet food out of it, too.

Good clumping, great urine odor control, and a nice plastic bucket! Too bad Litter clean doesnt deal well with fecal odor.