Other Baking Goods:
Lipton
Lipton tea

Lipton tea

Great Flavor

I really enjoy Lipton tea. It is one of the only tea bag brands that I buy anymore. I trust them and I never get disapointed by this company! I find that the Lipton tea bags for making sun tea is the best around. I love to have sun tea on hand all year round. With this brand I get compliments on my tea, and it is a crowd pleaser for sure! I have used generics and other name brands in the past and it ends up with a bitter taste, and I don't like that. So I have stuck with Lipton over the years, and I don't plan on switching it up anymore. Why change something that is so good!

What Idiot though of using hot glue to glue the strings?

What educated idiot came up with the idea of using hot glue to glue the strings to the tea bags? Well, it doesn't work! The last two boxes of Lipton Tea I used, the strings came off of the bags because the strings were attached to the bags using some kind of hot glue and the hot water melted the glue and each time I had to fish the bags out of the cup of hot water with a fork because the strings came off. If I wanted to do that I would have purchased cheaper tea bags with no strings. The person that came up with this bright idea must be a product of our public school system. If they don't go back to using staples I am through with using Lipton Tea. Other brands use staples and the strings stay on.

If you like tea then you will like Lipton

Comments about Lipton tea:

My mom has always had Lipton tea in the house and it was a very common drink for us growing up. The taste that Lipton has is absolutely great. This is a great brand for the avid tea drinker. Even if you do not like tea that much you should still try lipton as it may change your mind. I love this tea, it is so good!

Lipton tea bags

Comments about Lipton tea:

Lipton has changed the taste & I hate it. I used to even carry my own tea bags around to use in restaurants because it was the only tea I loved. I opened the new box - which had no warning!!! - and the tea tasted AWFUL! I will NOT drink this tea.

Love Lipton

from Macon, GA

Comments about Lipton tea:

I use the regular Lipton tea bags as well as the Cranberry Pomegrante green tea.  When I make a gallon of tea I use half of each of the flavors.  I started doing this to add the extra antioxidents to my tea.  I don't like the taste of plain green tea so this is how I comprimised!!  I love it this way and so do all my family and friends that try it!

What Idiot though of using hot glue to glue the strings?

from Maitland, MO

Great Flavor

from Larned, KS

The best brew in town!

from Jensen Beach, FL

Comments about Lipton tea:

Lipton Tea - hot or cold - has been my favorite since way back when...when my mother and her best friend would sit down over a cup and chat.  I have tried others over the years, but nothing has the true brewed taste like Lipton.

The entire family enjoys

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Lipton tea:

I love Lipton tea.  Lipton tea has been around as long as I can remember.  It has the same label, smell, and taste.  I use it above most brands.  I enjoy the coupons that they send me for being a loyal customer.  My family loves it. We drink tea just about everyday in some form or another.  We drink it hot, cold, and on the go.   Lipton with the coupons are also  very affordable drink.  You can brew a pot for cold tea, and it goes a long way.  I think everyone should have it in their cupboards.

Gives u what ur thirsty for!!

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Lipton tea:

Lipton is the best tea!!! Its good hot or coldand the cold brew variety is excellant when you want a pitcher of tea in a pinch!! I would recommend this tea to everyone!!  I like it hot with sugar and lemon!!

Cold Brew Tea Bags

from 123066410

Comments about Lipton tea:

The cold brew teabags are great.  All you need is a quart of water and a cold brew teabag and in 3 minutes you have a great tasting iced tea.  I add 1/8 cup of lemon juice and 3/8 cup of sugar.  This is really good and quick.  Try it and you won't be disappointed.

My Favorite Tea

from Virginia

Comments about Lipton tea:

I'm a big tea drinker and have been drinking Lipton tea for many years. I recently tried a much more expensive tea that got great reviews named Yorkshire Gold. It's an English tea and it's very good but after a few days I went back to Lipton tea. I just enjoy it more and it costs less to so win win :)