Other Popcorn Poppers:
Lindy's Stainless Steel Stove Top Popcorn Popper, 6-Quart

Have fun making fresh, classic style popcorn at home with the Lindy's stainless steel popcorn popper. The 6-quart capacity allows for much larger batches than typical microwave popping methods. Vented lid allows moisture to escape so popcorn stays crisp. Hand-operated rotating paddle keeps popcorn from burning. Pan is made from heavy gauge 304 stainless steel and includes a capsulated bottom for quick even heating. Amish designed, and made from high quality durable materials so it will be a kitchen favorite for years to come. The Lindy's popcorn popper works great with any type of stove top, including smooth top and induction ranges.

Lindy's Stainless Steel Stove Top Popcorn Popper, 6-Quart

from Corpus Christi, TX

Comments about Lindy's Stainless Steel Stove Top Popcorn Popper, 6-Quart:

I always wanted to make popcorn like you get when you go to the movie theatre. With this, I can! This popcorn popper is so amazing. Instead of oil I use butter (usually 1/2 a stick) and half a cup of popcorn kernels. I let the butter melt first while the pan gets hot and then a add the popcorn (and salt of course). Then I just turn the handle. Pretty soon I can hear the butter start to sizzle. After about three to five minutes the popcorn starts to pop. It smells so yummy! Now be careful not to burn the popcorn. You have to remove the pan from the burner about 30 seconds before you think it is done. The popcorn will still be popping for a few seconds. My husband and children LOVE the popcorn. We no longer waste money on microwave popcorn with all of the chemicals and preservatives in it. The only thing I would say is not so great is the cleaning. You really have to disassemble the pot and scrub it well. Good thing my husband does the dishes!

• Settings/Features: