Other Bath Linens:

Linden Street Tub Mat

Variety of Colors, Absorbent Cotton, Dries Quickly

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about Linden Street Tub Mat:

I love to change up my bathroom decor because it's so easy to completely transform the entire space without spending a fortune.  Since I switch out my shower curtain from time to time, I appreciate knowing that the** Linden Street Tub Mat** by **JC Penney** is sure to have a color to coordinate with whatever new decorating scheme I come up with.

**Linden Street Tub Mat**

**Quality** -  Made of 100% cotton with "Zero Twist" loops that are absorbent and soft underfoot, the mat holds up even after repeated washes. The tub mat is not plush by any stretch of the imagination, but that just means that it dries very quickly.  It doesn't feel luxurious to the touch, but it does keep my floors dry.

**Appearance** - The tub mat is traditional casual in appearance and coordinates well with other cotton and nylon bath rugs and bath towels in the Linden Street line.  At a generous 21"x34" size, the tub mat provides plenty of room for you to step onto out of the bath.  It's also available in a dozen colors (Arona Blue, Bright White, Capers, Cosmic Dust, Desert Khaki, Foxtail Orange, Frosted Grape, Kenya Brown, Moss, Real Pecan, Roanoke Red, and Soft Cream)

Overall, I'm happy with the** Linden Street Tub Mat** by **JC Penney**. It's functional, affordable, and a good purchase from a trusted name.