Other Supplements:
Omega-3
L'il Critters
L'il Critters Omega-3 DHA Gummy Fish

L'il Critters Omega-3 DHA Gummy Fish

The kids love them and I think I'm doing something good for them

Comments about L'il Critters Omega-3 DHA Gummy Fish:

I've been really happy with this supplement. I feel like my kids get most of their vitamins and minerals from their diets except when it comes to DHA and omega 3's. We don't eat a lot of fish and to be honest I'm not even sure what foods have DHA other than fish. From what I have read DHA is important for brain function, so I prefer to make sure they are at least getting DHA in a supplement. I see no side effects to taking these. The kids love the taste and actually ask for them if I forget to give them their vitamins. For me, I'd rather give them the supplement than nothing.
A serving is two gummies has three grams of sugar. It seems like a lot of sugar for such a small serving. They feel like they're coated in sugar. I've never eaten one myself. I know the kids think of them more as candy than anything else. I think the price is reasonable. This is actually one of the lowest priced brands I've looked at. I know there are others with all natural ingredients, but when I compared costs, I had to go with this one.

The lemonade flavor may be too sharp for young palates.

Comments about L'il Critters Omega-3 DHA Gummy Fish:

We were given L'il Critters Omega-3 DHA Gummy Fish second-hand by my sister-in-law. Her two sons, ages 3 and 5, simply did not like the taste, so she gave the vitamins to us to try. It turned out that our older kids weren't too fond of the taste either, and our younger children were too young for gummies. Never being one to let things go to waste, I took the rest of the vitamins myself over the next few months. I agree that they aren't the greatest tasting thing in the world, but, as far as vitamins are concerned, I think they are one of the best-tasting supplements I've ever tasted. However, thinking of child safety, you don't necessarily want vitamins to be mistaken for candy in the first place. Each of the vitamins has a lemonade based flavor, and the raspberry lemonade one was my favorite.

DHA is a very popular additive in children's products because it has been linked to improved brain function and development.

Kids love the taste

Comments about L'il Critters Omega-3 DHA Gummy Fish:

My children love the fruity flavors and the familiar fishy shapes. I'm glad they enjoy taking them each day. Price is decent. Only 20 calories per serving which is nice. We like the added benefit of lower sugar and added Nutritional value.

Here, fishy, fishy, Gummy Lil Critters Omega 3 Gummy Fish

from Tijeras, NM

Comments about L'il Critters Omega-3 DHA Gummy Fish:

I first read about the benefits of Omega 3 for healthy brain function when I was pregnant with my second child. I knew how important brain function was for a growing child, even in-utero, but wasnt sure how to administer omega-3 safely for my unborn child since I am allergic to fish and nuts. I knew you could find Omega-3 in an array of fish and different nuts, but trying to get a small child or toddler to eat healthy, well most moms know that battle. So when I found Omega 3 gummies, i was skeptical at first. But i spurlged and bought them anyways in hopes that i could introduce the all important Omega 3 for my children. Surprisingly my toddler loved them. As did my older child. They enjoyed the sour flavors of lemonade and would engage in face making contest when receiving their gummies. My other young child, however, hated the sour taste and refused to eat them. When my sister called me with the same concern for her young son, I told her of my luk with the Lil Critters line. She went and got some and called me a week later. "Well,", she said, "he HATES the Omega 3's, but he LOVES the rest of their line! Thanks, Sis!"