Other Treadmills:

Life Fitness Treadmill

Simple to Use

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Life Fitness Treadmill:

My first "real" treadmill was the Life FItness Treadmill. By "real," I simply mean one that actually plugs into the wall and can't be folded or easily transported. This is a great treadmill for either the beginner or advanced runner. The programs are easy to operate and the manual setting gives you ample freedom to create your own workout.
The heart rate monitor usually had no trouble syncing up with my own heart rate monitor, but I found that if i just held on to the handrails, I did not get an accurate reading. I also wish there were more heart rate training specific workouts.
I also feel like the side rail handles come out a bit far and make me feel trapped. But for a beginner, these might provide more peace of mind and security.
Overall, this treadmill is solid and sturdy. When it started to sound like a herd of elephants was coming, I knew that it was time to check the belt. Usually, it just needed to be tightened. By the time it actually needed to be replaced, I was ready to upgrade to a different treadmill.

• Comfort:

Great treadmill

Comments about Life Fitness Treadmill:

This treadmill is really nice. A lot of treadmills I've run on make a lot of noise while running but this one is relatively quiet.

This product has a variety of options for incline, speed, and programs.

Comfort
This treadmill hasnt put any strain on my knees and is overall comfortable unlike some other treadmills. I am not a super experienced runner so this was a concern of mine but it has been perfectly fine!

Very self explanatory. Everything is labeled clearly and all functions are easy to find. You can select your own program to fit your needs and the treadmill with automatically set to whichever program you selected.

I have not had any issues with this product except for a few minor scratches on the base but it has never given me a problem with operating.

Everything is easy to find and easy to operate! Not the absolute best for storage in my eyes but it can be compacted somewhat.

• Comfort:

Keeps me fit because I like to use it

from Pearblossom, CA

Comments about Life Fitness Treadmill:

I use this treadmill almost everyday. I do not own one, but I use it at the gym. My favorite features are the built in programs. They make it easier to work toward my goal. I like how it always makes sure that your information ( like your weight and age) is correct so that the calorie count will be accurate. The display is very easy to read and easy to change. It also has a book holder so that you can read while you walk. It has handy little water bottle holders as well.

The things I do not like about it are that the programs only change the incline, not the speed, you have to scroll through the numbers to choose one, and it does not have a fan. These are minor complications and do not greatly affect the satisfaction of the treadmill.

It seems that it is a sturdy built machine. I do not feel that it is about to break at any given moment. The belt is wide enough for me.

It runs pretty quietly; at least, it does not make an obscene amount of noise.

Overall, I am very satified with this treadmill.

Life Fitness 9100 keeps me fit because I like to use it

from Pearblossom, CA

Comments about Life Fitness Treadmill:

I use this treadmill almost everyday. I do not own one, but I use it at the gym.  My favorite features are the built in programs.  They make it easier to work toward my goal.  I like how it always makes sure that your information ( like your weight and age) is correct so that the calorie count will be accurate.  The display is very easy to read and easy to change.  It also has a book holder so that you can read while you walk.  It has handy little water bottle holders as well.

The things I do not like about it are that the programs only change the incline, not the speed,  you have to scroll through the numbers to choose one, and it does not have a fan.  These are minor complications and do not greatly affect the satisfaction of the  treadmill.

It seems that it is a sturdy built machine.  I do not feel that it is about to break at any given moment.  The belt is wide enough for me.

It runs pretty quietly; at least, it does not make an obscene amount of noise.

Overall, I am very satified with this treadmill.