4.1

Cons

Serves its purpose

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Life Fitness T3 Treadmill:

I have a gym membership, but during the week it is nearly impossible for me to get there. I wanted a simple treadmill to use during the week that would not take up too much space and would not require a Phd in engineering to operate. On all accounts this fits the bill. Small enough to fit in a bedroom, it is also very easy to use. I always employ the quick start option. I don't bother to use the cardio and varied workout features. My sister came over and tried some of the more advanced workout options and said it would probably be easier to just hop on and start using it.

Its got what I need, a belt, handles, and a readout. I don't really need my treadmill to do much more.

Comfort
To be honest, you are on this thing to exercise and exercise is never really comfortable. The tread is decent, a little tough to push depending on your incline, but the handles are easy to grip.

I don't fool around when I want to get a workout done. I get on, adjust the speed and the incline. I watch the time more than I do the distance. But the readout is simple enough to understand if you want to get specific data.

I want to give a disclaimer, I have owned this treadmill for less than a year. So far I have not had any issues of parts breaking off. It is certainly not as durable or steady as the ones I see in the gym, but for myself it certainly suits its purpose.

The handles are at a good height for me. I am 5'4. The panel is also at a good height. Its high enough to touch the buttons without reaching and I can rest my Kindle on it for eye level reading.

• Comfort:

This treadmill was the easiest on my knees.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Life Fitness T3 Treadmill:

I have used a lot of treadmills in my life, but this one has been the easiest on my knees. I am disabled due to a severe back issue and this is the one that I was able to use the most even though walking an exorbitant amount hurt me. I used this about three times a week for twenty minutes each time and I did not hurt as much because of the great shock absorbancy this treadmill has. Unfortunately, this tread mill did not last very long in my household. It stopped working after about two years and even though I had a warranty for it, the part that stopped working was not available anymore. I could not afford to buy a brand new one again, so I had to get something cheaper. I wish it had been more durable. I really liked all of the features and different workouts that this treadmill offered, especially after my injury. I used this treadmill when I was in physical therapy after my first surgery and it really helped me. If this treadmill had not broke on me, I would have given it a higher score, because I did really like it.

• Comfort:

This treadmill is the best

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Life Fitness T3 Treadmill:

I tried this treadmill for half an hour and I immediately fell in love with it. This thing has all the bells and whistles that you need in a treadmill and definitely gets the job done. It relieves the pressure on your knees and feels like less impact compared to other treadmills.

• Comfort:

It's easy to get your exercise with this product.

from Stewartstown, PA

Comments about Life Fitness T3 Treadmill:

The Life Fitness T3 treadmill makes it easy to get your daily exercise by walking, jogging, or running. There are 7 pre-set programs to choose from. Just have the t.v. in front of you, and the time will go by before you know it. There's no excuse not to exercise due to inclement weather or it being too hot or too cold.

Keeps me in shape every day!

from Alhambra, CA

Comments about Life Fitness T3 Treadmill:

Hello! I love my Life Fitness treadmill. I run every morning and think this treadmill is great, even better than some of the ones at my local 24 Hour Fitness Gym! I switched shifts so I cancelled my gym membership and decided to buy my own home gym...I did not have that much room in our spare room so I looked for a treadmill and bike that would take up little space. After reading reviews on Consumer Reports and Treadmill Dcotor I decided to buy the TR 2000-HRC treadmill. I love it! I can go uphill and downhill, it is super quiet and it gives me the same running surface size as the other treadmills I was looking at but does not have the hood in the front (which I always kicked at the gym!) and takes up more than a foot less space! I have been using it for about 2 months now 4 to 5 days per week and would recommend it not only for the small size but for the quality! I purchased this treadmill based on the awards and TV shows that I saw this unit featured for its small footprint. I have limited space in my townhome and have been looking for a folding treadmill that I could jog on. This has been a great unit and I LOVE the ability to walk uphill or downhill! I have been using this treadmil for a year and completely love it!

Love this treadmill!

from Morristown, TN

Comments about Life Fitness T3 Treadmill:

I walk two miles everyday on this treadmill.  I absolutely love it! It has great shock absorbency, so it is very friendly to your knees.  I have tried several other treadmills in the past, but now I am hooked on the Life Fitness brand.  I have included a 30 minute routine in my daily workout, and I am already down 27 pounds in 12 weeks!

good, but nothing special

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Life Fitness T3 Treadmill:

It's like any other treadmill but I still good if you want to invest in the money for it.

It's very easy to use with it different features and different workouts.

But it seems to be noisier during use than with other machines before.

I would still recommend it for anyone wanting a good treadmill.