View more elliptical machines

Other Elliptical Machines:
Life Fitness
Life Fitness E5 Si Elliptical

Life Fitness E5 Si Elliptical

Life Fitness E5 Si Elliptical is a great workout!

from Chatsworth, GA

Comments about Life Fitness E5 Si Elliptical:

I have been running since I was a teenager. I used to run track/cross country and would run miles and miles every day. I also used a lot of treadmills at gyms when I would go, but I had to get on this elliptical machine the first time I saw it at the gym. I thought it would be similar to a treadmill as far as intensity of workout is concerned, but boy was I wrong. This machine works you, and it works you good. You will feel the burn in your legs after just a few minutes. You can also go forward or backwards to target different areas if you want. It can either be a good cardio workout, or you can crank up the tension to get you a nice muscle toning workout. All-in-all, great machine that I would highly recommend to anyone trying to shed a few unwanted pounds, or just to stay in great shape.

The LifeFitness E5 Si Elliptical is a wonderful machine!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Life Fitness E5 Si Elliptical:

The Life Fitness E5 Elliptical machine is a wonderful piece of equipment.

For someone like myself who is not able to run, play athletic sports, or do hard workouts anymore due to personal injuries.  But with this piece of workout equipment it allows me to work out for prolonged periods of time without having bare ecsessive weight on my bones and joints.

Being able to use my muscles and raise my heartrate without hurting myself, is where I am now after purchasing the Life Fitness E5 Elliptical. I worked at a Personal Training studio where we had severy different Elliptical machines, but when we purchased this one I fell in love. Its defintly the most effective and easy to use one out there and I use it everyday.

It allows me to work out on a daily basis where I am very comfortable to which I dont feel as if I am going to hurt myself and it allows me to use muscles other machines dont use.

it burns the fat

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Life Fitness E5 Si Elliptical:

Well I didn't work out for a long time. When I first got back to going to the gym. I jumped on the elliptical and man did it make me swet. But thats good caues thats what I needed.. I could just got for like 15 mins and I could feel it working. And thats what I wanted. And then I would just keep adding more and more minutes and it just work. So far I have lost 24 pounds. So I only need to keep up the hard hard work for a while long and then then I can got back to just walking. There are a lot of different programs on the machine, so you have alot  to choose from. I would usually just do the fat burning exercise program, but there are many to choose from. You would just have to find the one that fits your needs.