Other Supplements:
Life Extension Mega Green Tea Extract Decaffeinated 100 Veg Caps

Life Extension Mega Green Tea Extract Decaffeinated 100 Veg Caps

Not So Great!!!

from Linthicum Heights, MD

Comments about Life Extension Mega Green Tea Extract Decaffeinated 100 Veg Caps:

I was so excited to get this product I had read so many reviews and had some friend try this and they said it worked wonders for them, my husband and I went to The Vitamin Shop to buy this and asked the manager so many questions he then showed us so many different variations of this product and told us this was the best considering it had "the arabica bean in it" he said it was the best bean around, I was a skeptic at first. Well I took the amount that was specified on this bottle as did my husband. We worked out tried this for 2 months I maybe lost 2 pounds at most. I honestly think these diet pills are a joke as I have found non have worked, The only positive and upside to this is you get no jitters and I did like that. Just because Dr. Oz recommends things don't think it's great I'm sure he gets some kind of kick back for promoting products, maybe it's just my husband and my body that it didn't work on. Good luck if you try it.