Other Gardening Tools:
Liberty
Liberty Wall mount decorative hose reel

Summary

Decorative hose reel, wall mounted, polystyrene finish, all brass galvanized fittings, cast aluminum construction, durable powder coat finish, 5' leader hose included, fully assembled- attach handle,

Liberty Wall mount decorative hose reel

Classy Addition

from Dallas, TX

Pros

• Classy look
  • Compact
  • Cute floral pattern
  • Great Storage Space

Cons

• Hose Can Get Tangled
  • May Wind To One Side

Comments about Liberty Wall mount decorative hose reel:

I love the Liberty Wall Mount decorative hose reel. I loved my first one so much that I purchased another for my backyard. I got tired of the big bulky hose reel constantly tipping over and leaving imprints on my grass. I wanted something mounted, but everything I shopped for was just not attractive.
    The Liberty hose reel has everything I would have wanted if I designed it myself. I love the decorative pattern as well as its compact design. And being a storage junkie, I adore that it has a small shelf at the top to keep nozzles or hose covers. I do wish the shelf was a bit bigger, but overall, I'm pleased just to have it. It also provide a convenient space to keep items while I'm using my hose.
    The only complaint is that if you're not careful, the hose can wind up too much on one side rather than evenly. You can't wind it too fast or you risk this.
    I really like that it allows me to keep my hose neatly stored, protected, organized and off of my lawn.

• Was this a gift?: