Other All-In-One Printers:

Lexmark Wireless All-In-One InkJet Printer

Overall Good Product

from Danville, IN

Comments about Lexmark Wireless All-In-One InkJet Printer:

The Lexmark Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer is an overall good product. The operation is very easy to use. I had just a little trouble with the initial setup of this printer. The wireless functions made the setup a little difficult for those of us who are not computer suave. After figuring out the initial setup, I have had no trouble using at all. The scan, print and copy options are very simple to use. This is a very convenient product to have when using multiple wireless devices. This product has been able to function very well for typical family and school use. The only drawback I have found thus far is the printer goes through ink pretty quickly. Instead of having 1 color cartridge, there are multiple color cartridges and it becomes somewhat inconvenient to replace each color as they empty. The printer ink tends to be a little high prices, especially when it runs out so quickly and the prices of having to purchase so many cartridges. Which, I'm not sure there is a printer that has inexpensive ink cartridges.

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

Cheap but effective!

from Marietta, GA

Comments about Lexmark Wireless All-In-One InkJet Printer:

I bought this printer a couple of years ago and it is STILL going strong! Given that it's one of the more inexpensive printers out there (particularly given its wireless capabilities), I have been really impressed with its performance. Plus, you can use it for scanning and copying (so great that we don't have to go to an office-supply store to do that anymore)! And the quality has been great and it has a small footprint on my desk. Oh and when my husband got a new computer and we had trouble hooking it up to the network, their customer service was phenomenal and hooked it up remotely for us--no charge!

• Copy Quality: