View more all in one printers

3.8
Other All-In-One Printers:
Lexmark
16F1400
Lexmark All-In-One Printer X4650

Lexmark All-In-One Printer X4650

3.8

Great multi-purpose printer that is wireless!

I am very happy with our Lexmark x4650 3-in-1 Wireless printer.  I purchased this printer approximately a month ago from Target.  I chose is mainly because I felt it was the best value.  The printer does everything I need:  print, copy, and scan.  It is also wireless which was a necessity for me when choosing a printer.  Best of all it came in a package with both color and black ink cartages.  It was very easy to set up!  Once I got the printer home we went from box to printing in about thirty minutes!!  The printer came with a very easy to follow quick start guide and a CD.  Once you put in the CD it led you through the process step by step with pictures.  It could not have been easier.  I was able to set up both of our laptop computers to use the printer wirelessly.  The wireless capability is fantastic.  We have been able to access the printer from every room in the house including a different floor.  The copier is definitely handy to have when you need a quick copy of bill, note from school, recipe, etc.  It is one of those things that you didn’t know you needed until you have it ;).  The scanner also works very well.  The colors are bright and crisp.  I have been trying to scan the pictures we have from “before digital” so that we have digital copies of everything.  The scanner is perfect for this and very easy to use.  The printer itself is very quiet so I can use it at night without worrying about waking someone up.  The speed seems to be fine with pictures printing slower.  It does a very nice job of printing clear, bright, beautiful pictures.  You are able to print pictures from your computer, memory card or usb.  This is very convenient.  It does use a LOT of ink to print pictures however so beware.  It is easy to change to printing in black as a default so that saves ink when you don’t need color.  You can also set the default to “quick print” to save time and ink.  I use quick print for basic everyday printing such as coupons and things from the internet.  Overall it is a great printer that meets all of our needs!

Good printer for the money

I bought this printer when lightening took out my Hewlit Packer.  Setup was relatively easy and so far have not had any problems with this printer. I love being able to print from anywhere in the house! The printing is nothing too impressive, and the cartridges didn't last as long as I'd like. I'v...I had the printer for a little over a month and needed a new color ink cartridge. I don't print excessively mainly just on-line coupons.  Sometimes the cartridges that come with printers are only half-full so that could be why it was gone so quickly. You can scan from anywhere in the houe and it will automatically save the scans to your computer. You can also use Lexmark Productivity Studio and scan from your computer. The only inconvenience s that when you are scanning directly from the device you have to cycle the options (size, program you want it sent to, etc.) each time. I'd prefer to set the options one time and then just be able to press "Scan". My son uses the copy feature quite a bit with his homework and has not have any problems.  The copies aren't real dark, but good enough.

This is the cheapest 3-in-1 printer I could find and it's a good printer for the money.

Coupon printer's printer

from Newport News, VA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X4650:

Last year I bought a Lexmark X4650 All-In=One InkJet Printer.  The purpose of this purchase was to print coupons.  I have resently become aware of how expensive groceries are.  I started following blogs of frugel shoppers that used coupons and saw how incredible the savings were.  I decided I wanted to try this and needed to purchase a new printer so I did a little research and found the Lexmark.  I print coupons on a regular basis which I use when I grocery shop.  The Lexmark X4650 All-In-One Inkjet Printer is quiet, quick and the ink seems to be long lasting.  I previously had a dell printer and found the ink in that printer ran out really fast and since I print now quite a lot I can really see the difference.  I have found that in comparison between the two printers the Lexmark was less expensive, faster printing and definitely has longer lasting ink.  My teenage daughter has also used this printer for a few school project which I thought would deplete the ink way faster but it didn't.

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

Great printer for the price!

from Wilkes Barre, PA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X4650:

I do love this printer. It is great for the price. I only use it for home use which is good snce the inkcartridges run a little expensive. So if you are using it alot i would look into a printer with cheaper cartridges.

Good value printer would recommend Lexmark x4650

from Killeen, TX

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X4650:

I bought this printer 3 months ago and I have used it so much. The scanner is great, the print quality is good. Its reliable and easy to set up and use. You do have to purchase a separate usb cable which was annoying because we didn't realise this when we bought it. The colour and black and white copier are good they produce clear images of a high quality. I have printed off alot of documents with the free ink cartridges. I would say that one downfall would be that the ink is expensive to replace expecially the colour cartridge - it might be cheaper just to buy the printer again! It would be better if you could refill these type of cartridges but you can't.

The colour photos printed on white paper were a little blurry in places but better than what I expected them to turn out to be.

I would buy this product again and recommend it.

Lexmark all in one Inkjet needs improvement

from Bristol, TN

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X4650:

The Lexmark X4650 All-In-One InkJet Printer looked really nice and looked like a good buy when I purchased one as a freshman in college, but it was anything but a good deal. It took three phone calls and 6 hours to get the software to install on my computer and it took even longer and almost half of the ink that came with it to get the printer to line up correctly, then the replacement ink cartilages  where so expensive they were no even worth buying. It ran out of ink really fast too and the print quality was really poor. I had to sometimes reprint term papers after realigning the printer. Sometimes I could only print three or four assignments before having to replace the ink again. The printer was really affordable and was small enough to fit in a dorm room but it really was not a good buy and caused more headaches then it saved, before the end of the first semester I replaced the printer altogether and I will never buy another one like it.

My everything printer

from Beverly, MA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X4650:

What a piece of equipment everything in one, when you need to scan, when you need to print,  and when you need a copy. I feel like my own home office here it has made my life a little easier when you need copies or when you can help out a friend. It has intense quality and performance I have made pictures from photgraphs as gifts  what a pleasure. Good work Lexmark

Never worked

from Concord, NH

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X4650:

I bought this printer and took it home hooked it up and was told to replace ink I bought ink four different times and all the times was told to replace it when I went to bring printer back to store I was told I couldn't as they didnt sell it no more even though my reciept was less then a month old.  I called lexmarx and the were very rude about it and told me to go buy more ink as it is the ink.  I gave up all toghether on this product.

Lexmark Reigns

from La Harpe, KS

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X4650:

After much research in looking for a printer I came to the decision that this is the one that fits my needs best for not only my personal use but for business as well.  The durability and clarity of printing my needed products was great.  The color was only true to the actual item  of printing and was quite surprised at the adaptablity. The fax was also a great asset, no more running to the print shop to do my faxing work.  In my opinion it does al you need at the end of your fingertips imagination is the only limit.

Lexmark X4650 All-In-One InkJet Printer was a good product

from Manchester, NH

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X4650:

I had the **Lexmark X4650 All-In-One InkJet Printer** in college for most of it's life and found it to be suitably functional.  I enjoyed the versatility it offerred and at the time the functionality it provided to print and scan as needed.  It was reliable and ensured that it did what it was meant to do and print.  As I progress my printer from college to a more evryday home and business lifestyle I found it a little lacking.  The age of the machine showed that it was not as speedy as could be desirable and this made it not as great as it could have been.  The **Lexmark X4650 All-In-One InkJet Printer** lasted many years before finally losing it's printing capability but still funcytioned well as a scanner.  I never found the faxing necessary and when I did wish to use it I did not find it easy to work with.  Over all the **Lexmark X4650 All-In-One InkJet Printer** is a good product and solid but upgrading never hurt.

Don't waste money on this printer!

from Caldwell, ID

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X4650:

I bought this printer trying to save my family money, because money is tight and boy was I disappointed when I had to go and spend even more and a more expensive brand because this one fell apart too quickly.  Not only did it fall apart, but the print quality was so poor it hardly made it worth the use of my ink.  I was so sad to see that a company that sold so many different styles and products was so unimpressive.  It seems there is a reason why a couple of brands hold the market.

On the pro side, it was small and lightweight, but that was about all that was good that I can say about it.  I think I paid more for the replacement ink cartridge then I did for the actual printer!  So overpriced for ink that lasted such a short amount of time.  The printing took way too long for my taste and needs, and was actually a little loud, which I was surprised about.  This was the second time I bought a Lexmark printer (how does the saying go, fool me once shame on you.  Fool me twice shame on me?)  I will never make that mistake again!

I really like the Lexmark X4650 All-In-One Printer

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X4650:

The setup for this printer was quick and very easy to follow.  It went through each and every step, from taking it out of the box to hooking up the USB chord.  Everything was very clear.  I think even someone fairly new to computers wouldn't have trouble setting up this printer.  This is the easiest time I've ever had with setting up a printer.  I was printing about 15 minutes after taking it out of the box.

The print quality is good and it prints pages fairly quickly.  So far, I haven't experienced any problems with this printer.  I've found it easy to use.  Everything is well explained in the instructions.  I prefer the Lexmark X4650 to my old HP printer.

The only downside I've experienced so far is that the place I used to get my HP cartridges refilled does not refill cartridges for this model.  I will probably try an ink refill kit so I don't have to pay full price for additional ink cartrideges.