View more all in one printers

3.8
Other All-In-One Printers:
Lexmark
21A0585
Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2500

Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2500

3.8

A Good and Reliable Printer

This is an older printer from the company Lexmark. I have used this printer for my English classes. The printer is very good for scanning documents and for your basic copy. You can transfer documents scanned on the glass surface into your laptop. I have not had any major problems with the printer. You can use two types of ink for the black and white cartridge. One black and white cartridge ink prints around 100 pages while the longer-lasting cartridge prints up to 500 pages. One important hint about the cartridges-print copies using the photo format, it tends to save more ink than the standard printing usage. The Lexmark X2500 color cartridges print high-quality pages but the ink tends to run out faster than the black and white cartridge.

Good and reliable performance.

Copy Quality
Copies are usually clear to read except at the end of the cartridge cycle. For example, the color cartridges produce more pink shades at the end of the cartridge cycle.

Ink/Paper Use
Black and white cartridges are much more durable than color cartridges. The color cartridges do not last very long.

The bottom buttons have choice for scan and copy. There are no complicated buttons or formatting the scanner. It is simple to use.

Dependable printer that can print a large quantity of texts and documents.

Simple design. It has an outdated look but that is not the most important factor.

not too good of a product as far printing

this is the third lexmark that i own and it just seems they do not last as long, the printing is  lousy i had to uninstall and reinstall and it still does not work properly. also the scanning is very blurry, otherwise it is very friendly user. the black ink doesn't last as long as i think it should. all in all i would rank it as a 5, the next all in all printer i will buy will not be a lexmark, there is one good thing the company does honor its warranty which is great. for the money at the time it seemed like a good deal. the store that i brought it from would not even return it which should of been a red flag for me.  also when you call this company it is very hard to get a rep that speaks english, i want someone that can understand me as well as them understanding me.  the ink for this so called high tech all in all printer, is way too high. i also think if it is an all in all it should at least have a fax phone plug instead of going through the computer.

A Good and Reliable Printer

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2500:

Good and reliable performance.

Copy Quality

Ink/Paper Use

Dependable printer that can print a large quantity of texts and documents.

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

The All In One LEXMARK

from Salem, IL

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2500:

I have personally used this exact printer to start my printing and publishing business!

It is very user friendly!...Easy to replace the ink cartridge. Also more importantly it is amazingly

easy to install on your computer. Once you insert the set up disc in your computer it sets up really fast, and is easy to understand.

Lexmark X2500 is a decent entry level printer

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2500:

We got this printer as a wedding gift from a group of friends.  Overall, it has been a solid performer, even after tons of use.  It is not going to be mistaken for a printer several times more expensive, but what it does, it does quite well.  The quality and speed of the scans is decent, as is the printing.  The main disadvantage to this printer, as is many ink jet printers, is the ink does not last very long.  This would not be a huge deal, if the replacement ink were not so expensive.  The color cartridge comes with all the colors in 1 cartridge.  This means that if 1 color goes out, you must replace all the colors at once, even if only 1 of them is out.  Many other models are this way as well, but it can lead to many extra costs that you may not initially anticipate.  However, we simply set our default quality to draft, and it does an admirable job for most of our needs.  We rarely use it to do more than text and simple graphics.  If we need more, we just bump the quality for that one job.  Overall, a solid performer for the price.

Lexmark X2500 My Husband's Amazing Find

from Springfield, OR

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2500:

My husband found- yes found a Lexmark X2500 Printer left in a "freebie" box on the street.  Brand new perfect condition.  It has actually been the best printer we have ever had.  The ink seems to last forever-it just keeps printing & printing.  It is easy to use with out a lot of complicating information, just download the disc and it explains everything. (That's right the disc was also with it).  I have to say it was by far the best "freebie" we have gotten to date.  I would buy a Lexmark X2500 Printer if I need a printer.

Best printer ever!

from Itasca, IL

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2500:

This is by far, the best printer I have ever owned because it allows you to do so many different things with only one machine.  The Lexmark all in one printer is a great buy, you will NOT be disappointed with this purchase!

some of the Pros of the LExmark all in one printer are: Quiet printer.  You can not only print with this machine, but you can also scan, fax  (if you set this up with a phone line or wireless phone line), and make copies of things (which makes it especially great if you own your own buisness or have kids who may need to make copies of things for school, college, etc); I also like that I can scan something with the lexmark and have it saved as whatever kind of file I want (i.e.: word file, email, jp file, etc).  I am so bad with technology and this is SUPER easy for me to use!  Anyone can use this with ease!

Some of the Cons of the lexmark all in one printer are:  The ink can be expensive

This is an excellent printer for personal use

from Mansfield, OH

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2500:

I have owned this printer for all four years of my undergraduate coursework.  This printer is great!  It always works and I do not need to worry that it will not print correctly or will for some reason just not print at all (unlike university printers).  The quality of printing is excellent as well.  The printer lets your computer know how much ink has been used and sends a warning when the ink is low.  Just a wonderful printer for my own personal use!

Coupon Printing Lexmart 2500

from Carrollton, GA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2500:

I have Purchased Printers of other makes including HP, Epson, and One other I can't recall the name of.

This All in One Printer was easy to set up initially.

It is easy to replace the Ink cartridges

The Scanning Feature produces excellant Images for Printing/and Email.

Lexmart has a Deal of Getting a Free cartridge (color and Black Ink) for sending postage Free used cartridges.

Do any other company's offer this?

I will certainly stay with Lexmart in the Future.

I purchased a simple Lexmart (printing only) to begin with and was mmediately Impressed by its quiet operation, light weight and fast operation.

I just Love the ability to print a test page, then scan it, to align the Print Heads.

So VERY Simple!

Lexmark 2500 one of the best ones

from Soperton, GA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2500:

I bought this Lexmark 2500 All in One as a replace for another Lexmark printer I owned. I have used Lexmark for several years. I like the print quality and longevity of their ink catridges. The printer includes a control panel that allows it to be used independent of the computer. It also has fax capabilities which has come in handy. All in all I think this printer has been worth the investment I made in it.

Don't waste your money on a Lexmark.

from Lacey, WA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2500:

This printer started out ok and went down hill fast.  I know it was cheap but the cost of ink will destroy your pocketbook and it eats through ink fast.  It constantly jammed and eventually wouldn't work at all.  I will never buy another Lexmark.

The X2500 is an all-in-one solution for the rest of us

from Cedar Rapids, IA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2500:

While this is hardly the best printer on the market, it is one of the cheapest and it can certainly take care of the needs of most casual users. It's an all-in-one unit, but unlike some of them (I used to have an HP) it doesn't confuse the user with too many options. This is a fairly no-frills affair, but I mean that in a good way. There are only six buttons on the top, and each one is clearly marked with its function. Well, those six plus the power button, which brings me to my favorite thing about this printer... I ***love*** how quikcly it starts up. You press the button, it turns green, and it's literally ready to go! Every other printer I've used goes through a warm up sequence, and it's even worse on printers with scanners. It turns off just as quickly as well. The print quality is solid, as well as the scan quality. No complaints there at all. My only gripe, and it's hardly a gripe at all, is that the software is very simple and not too terribly powerful. And, as some others have mentioned, it features a voice telling you the printing status which is just kinda weird, to be honest. Of course, compared to HP, whose software is notoriously bloated and which updates every week, this is actually a net plus.

I would recommend this printer to anyone on a budget. It's simple, convenient, and all-around a nice everyday printer.