View more all in one printers

2.9
Other All-In-One Printers:
Lexmark
X2670
Lexmark All-In-One Printer

Lexmark All-In-One Printer

2.9

Lexmark X2670 good outstanding Printer

The Lexmark X2670 All-in-One Injet Printer is a great printer, a friend of mine had one that I got the chance to try out. And I have to say it was a good outstanding printer, it had all the features that a person needed and easy to use.

You had the option to use the scanner for copying and for scanning, the scanning option was great and the output on the screen was great. You can use it to copy documents that are important and with easy use. Not only does it scan, copy, you can also use it as a fax machine which is always great to have.

The software he had to use to load the printer was easy and very quick to upload to your computer. Other features were on the disc as well, which was great tool to have. The color of the printing was great and the time for the picture to come out was to me pretty fast, and the quaility of the printed picture was good.

And as with all printers I was told that the cost of ink was very high, which I find that with this and somne others that was a down fall. I was told that the cost of the ink was as much as he paid for the printer. That to me, well as I stated with other printers it has be redone for better prices on teh ink replacements.

The lexmark all-in-one X2670 was disappointing

My husband boutht this printer for us. When he brought it home I told him I didn't like lexmark printers because I had never had a good experience with one. He replied that lexmark had improved its products and assured me that this was a great printer. Well, it kind of was a good printer except for the one issue that about a month after we bought it it started eating the paper every time we tried to print. It was very frustrating to suddenly not have our printer work after only a month of owning it--for a very silly thing too! We tried everything. I even bought a different kind of paper, thinking maybe the paper was at fault. My husband and I are both full-time students so we needed our printer now! We ended up just going to the store and buying an epson printer which we love and has given us zero problems. The lexmark is sitting on the floor in my bedroom with a pile of papers on top of it which I keep forgetting to file, and I also keep forgetting to get rid of the pesky lexmark. I'll never buy one agian no matter how "improved" their product is. I'm frustrated that we wasted our money on it.

not happy that it does not come with a usb cable.

from Greensburg, PA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer:

I moved into college a few days ago and picked up a printer for in my room for emergencies and convenience.  When I go to set up my new printer, I find I can not set it up without a usb cable.  Since I am in a new town with no vehicle, there is no way i can get a usb cable within walking distance.  Therefore* *I feel I wasted my money on this and would much rather buy a different printer.

Unless someone can tell me this printer is wireless, which i have not found it is. This printer sucks.

Needs to be more user friendly!

from Whittier, CA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer:

My opinion of the Lexmark is good when it comes to pricing and print quality is not bad either. I say that when I refer to hitting print from my computer alone, but when you use it as a scanner it is not very friendly. I place what ever it might be on the glass and click on scan it scans sends it into the pc but does not allow me to freely use it. It does not allow me to save it as a PDF in its software which allows for a very frustraing event. You have to place it just perfectly to get it to scan straight which is almost impossible. It will only scan if you click on photo which it is not a photo and what I am trying to scan is a letter. Copying with the Lexmark is fine. It is an appealing machine that is lighweight and easy to move around. BUT, the ink gets used very quickly, and is a bit expensive. If you want to print in gray scale and you are out of color it will now allow it. Over all I would not purchase this machine again.

ink sucker

from Seneca, SC

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer:

This printer is black and nice looking. It scans fast, and prints fast. I have only had it for a week and a half and it is out of color ink. The cartridges for it are small. I have tried to find affordable color ink for it today,but cannot find any.

tHE LEXMARK PRINTER WORKD GREAT

from Derry, NH

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer:

I HAVE HAD MANY PRINTERS OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT THE LEXMARK PRINTER IS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE USED. IT PRINTS THE BEST QUALITY PRINTS AT THE FASTEST SPEED OF THE PRINTERS i HAVE HAD! IF YOU ARE ANYTHING LIKE ME I HAVE ISSUES WHEN IT COMES TO ELECTRONICS. I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS IS SIMPLE TO USE , SET UP AND REFILL THE INK! iT OUT WEIGHS ANY HP PRINTER THAT I HAVE HAD.

I HAVE TO SAY THAT THE ONLY THINGS THAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT IT IS THAT THE INK TENDS TO RUN OUT VERY FAST. I KNOW I DO A LOT OF PRINTING BUT I STILL THINK THAT IT USES IT FAST! THE SECOND THING IS THE COST OF THE INK. IT TENDS TO BE ON THE EXPENSIVE SIDE. HOWEVER SOMETIMES YOU CAN SNAG A DEAL OR TWO SOMEWHERE IF YOU ARE COUPN SAVY!

ALL IN ALL I WOULD PURCHASE OR SUGGEST SOMEONE GRAB THIS PRINTER. JUST PLAN AHEAD ON THE INK. THE MORE INK YOU HAVE ON HAND THE HAPPIER YOU BE WHEN YOU GO TO PRINT SOMETHING AND YOU START RUNNING OUT OF INK.

lexmark is not pratical at all

from Manchester, CT

Pros

Cons

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer:

We bought this when our dell desktop broke and we need to get a laptop for replacement. This device was one of the compatible printer selection around. We thought it would be a good idea since the price was reasonable. The installation is easy but the scan does not work. Everytime we tried our computer hang. The print/copy quallity was not the best either (dell was a lot better) and the worst part is that it consumes so much ink for few prints. Its a big mistake buying this product. This product will hook us up beacuse it is  inexpensive but they will get us  on  ink frequent replacements. I do not recommend this product.

Uses too much ink too quickly!! LexmarkX2670

from Shippensburg, PA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer:

* I like the Lexmark X2670 but it eats up the ink very quickly. The ink is one of the more expensive ones. After careful consideration and comparison I choose to keep the Lexmark. It is is a much better product than my oldHP.*

The Lexmark printer was perfect for our needs

from Altoona, WI

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer:

The Lexmark printer is very easy to use. My 8 year old twins love printing the art projects they make. Also I am into printing the pictures I take of them. The quality is great. The printer itself and the replacement ink is very reasonably priced. I have recommended this printer to family and friends.

i wouldnt get it

from Springfield, MO

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer:

i went other day and got a **Lexmark X2670 All-In-One InkJet Printer **and i thought i would like it and well i started printing out pictures i got off my phone and my laptop and lets just say they didnt come out right and i was very unhappy about it and now its just sitting in my husband computer room collecting dirt and dust and whatever else is in that room.. i wouldnt buy that agian if someone paid me for it .....

and also the color ink goes way to fast anyways and the black ink is always the last to go out of the printer anyways ..and ink cost to much theses days and im  not gonna buy alot color ink just to do my prints on my printer and off my laptop and spend more money which i dont have for color ink over and over and over well you get my idea on the ink thing and everything else unless i cant think of anything else to talk about ... just dont get the **Lexmark X2670 All-In-One InkJet Printer its so not for me!!**

This Lexmark printer is absolutely HORRIBLE.

from Belleville, MI

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer:

I purchased this printer with high hopes, especially because of the price. After getting it and setting it up, though, I was disappointed. The scanner is pathetic in comparison to my old HP printer and I couldn't believe that it wouldn't even connect to my laptop, despite having the software installed perfectly! After having it for around 6 months I haven't been able to print anything off of it and am extremely disappointed. What a waste of money!

all you need in one smal printer!

from Downingtown, PA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer:

for all your printing needs, the lexmark x2670 all in one inkjet printer is your source for great printing and fast scanning. its great for anyone who prints a lot of documents, also its great for scanning things like photos and documents. you get two color choices(of course) black, and colors. this printer is great for anyone and everyone!