Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap

Pros

Cons

Lever 2000 Bar Soap with Aloe is just what I expected, great!

Lever 2000 Bar Soap with Aloe is just what I expected.  It's great!  Lever never lets me down.  This product works well on all skin types, at least, that's my opinion.  This is a soap that lathers, but not in an overwhelming way.  It's just right.  It's not the kind of soap you would use if you want a lot of lather.  Just use a sponge or a loafah and problem of big lather is solved.  The scent is a gentle, clean scent.  It's "crisp, fresh, subtle" too.  It isn't perfume smelling.  I think a man would like this soap quite a bit, women also.  Lever 2000 with Aloe doesn't dry out your skin but it will leave your skin soft and smooth.  The smell, although subtle, will smell up your bathroom in a delightful way.  I really like the fact that this soap has aloe in it.  Aloe is very good for the skin and one of the worlds most kept secret for making skin look amazing.  I like the design and the packaging too.  It matches the way that I think this soap should look.  This soap will last and last.  You can buy a few bars or a lot, either way, the bars will stick around for quite awhile.  The price is fair because of the way this soap works, which is great.  I have to give "Lever 2000 Bar Soap with Aloe" an "8" on a scale of "1-10", and I highly recommend it.

don't judge a book by itscover

I go threw 8 bars a month. I can't figure why the soap doesn't last. I wonder if anyone else has the same problem as me. I go threw 96 bars a year!

don't judge a book by itscover

from Detroit, Michigan

About Me Brand Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
  • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Doesn't Last Long

• Hand Soap
  • Showers

Comments about Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap:

Keeps smell smelling clean!

from Ohio

Comments about Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap:

This is one of my favorite bar type soaps. I don't use Lever often but when I do I tend to purchase this scent. I like the relaxing feeling I get after showering with this soap the aloe does wonders on my skin.

After I use Lever 2000 I actually feel cleaner then when I use bottle soap even though I find bar soap to be irritating to use I think it works better especially with the aloe it makes it very healthy for your skin. If you are skin conscious like me then I really recommend using this to help repair your damaged skin after using it for a week straight I felt a great improvement of the softness of my skin and its also great to use to wash your face it really exfoliates the pores.

The smell is very refreshing and surprisingly long lasting after my morning shower I feel exhilarated . I would say that the scent of the soap is unisex and would work great for both men and women.

Refreshing Smell

Comments about Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap:

The scent of this soap is really good and it leaves me feeling really clean. I find it for a good price and it is my first choice for soap every time I need some. I get it in packages with multiple bars so that I always have at least one bar on hand. It is good for men and the smell is a masculine scent. The smell of the soap is much different than other soaps I have used in the past. It works as a whole body soap in the shower. It can also be used as a hand soap for the sink if you would like to.

I always feel clean after I use it. Even after I've been doing a lot of stuff during the day and get sweaty, it still gets me clean. It is very easy on the skin too. The aloe in the soap leaves skin soft and refreshed.

I really like the smell of this soap. It also fills the bathroom with the scent so the entire room smells good. It is also a really good scent for men, instead of being flowery or feminine. I find the smell to be the part of the soap that sets it apart from other soaps with more generic smells.

Good bar soap.

from TN

Comments about Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap:

I like to try out different soaps all the time. I usually stick to body washes but every now and then I will try out a bar of soap. When I saw Lever 2000 Bar Soap with Aloe in my local store, i decided to try it out because it was a very reasonable price. It is easy to spend a lot of money on a small amount of bath soap, so I could not pass up this deal. I was actually pretty surprised by this bar of soap. It lathers really well in my wash cloth and it is soft. I love that after I rinse my body off I feel really clean. With some bar soaps I have tried, I do not feel clean because they leave a filmy residue on my skin. This soap has also helped with my dry skin. I am sure it is beneficial to your skin because of the aloe in it. I have noticed that this bar of soap lasts a little longer than some others that I have tried out. It did not "melt" as much in the shower like the other ones.

This soap works great for me. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.

The scent is my least favorite thing about this soap. It's not that it smells bad, it just is not as "girly" as I like my soap to smell. However it does smell really fresh and clean.

Lever 2000 with Aloe

Comments about Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap:

I really like Lever 2000 bar soaps and the one with Aloe is a nice addition to the product line. I have pretty dry skin and this soap does not leave my skin dry, itchy, or tight feeling at all. It leaves my skin nice and smooth and clean feeling. I also have to say that I absolutely love the price tag on the Lever 2000 aloe soap! I can buy an entire 12 pack of this stuff for the same price as some other soaps costs for 2 bars! It lasts a while too and doesn't leave that soap residue in the soap holder.

Cleans my skin exceptionally well and leaves me smelling wonderful and clean. Takes care of all and any body odors and does not leave a soap residue on my skin. Does not dry my out at all, leaves it nice and smooth and clean.

Lever aloe bar soap has a pretty light scent. There is the normal soap scent that I think is in most soaps and then a nice light aloe scent. It's not overwhelming or overpowering, just enough to make it smell nice.

Radiance!

Comments about Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap:

This lever two thousand bar soap with aloe is one of the most amazing things in my bathroom. I can't believe that it is so cost efficient. It is also way better than regular old body wash. With this lever two thousand bar soap with aloe, you end up saving a lot of time and money versus buying hand soap and body wash. That is one of my favorite things about this bar soap is that it doubles as hand soap and body wash too!

Not only does this lever two thousand bar soap with aloe not cause dry skin, it also prevents it! I normally use this off and on during winter and summer because in winter it helps me prevent the dry, chapped skin and dry skin but also helps with too much sun and sunburns in summer.

They scent that the creators of this amazing, incredible bar soap came up with is perfect for everyone in my house and everyone who comes into my house. It is not girly or manly, it is just a right in-between smell that is ideal for multi-gender usage, and has a nice, clean, I just washed up smell!

Hubby loves this soap

Comments about Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap:

This is my husband's favorite soap. And pretty much the entire reason that in our house we have "guy soap" and "girl soap". My step-daughter and I both find this soap to be drying at best and irritating at worst. I wouldn't dream of using it on my two year old so she doesn't get a vote on this one. I will say that it seems to work very well for my husband. It doesn't dry his skin out at all and his skin is very soft. I think that as long as you don't have dry or sensitive skin this is probably a good soap for you, it just isn't for me.

This soap definitely cleans and deodorizes. My husband can be completely sweaty and gross and still be fresh and clean after using this. I do personally think that it is very drying. I know that the aloe is supposed to combat that but for me it isn't enough.

I think that this soap smells butter than a lot of deodorant type soaps but to me it still smells very masculine. Great for my husband but not what I want to smell like.

One of the best bar soaps ever!

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap:

I think that Lever 2000 Bar Soap with Aloe is fantastic! it is truly one of the best bath soaps that I have ever used! I have been using this product for a very long time and I will always use it as long they sell it. It makes my skin feel very clean,soft, and fresh. I feel so amazingly clean after I use this soap in the shower and it never dries my skin. I think that the smell is wonderful,so fresh and soft and never too strong. The price is good too so it should fit most people's family budget. I can't say enough good things about this soap. I just love it so much!

This product is very effective. It always energizes me and makes me feel so clean and fresh. It is great for using everyday in the shower or bath. Sometimes I like to use this soap along with my shower gel or body wash if I want to add additional fragrance,but it is also fine by itself. I am a long time customer of this product and highly recommend it to everyone.

It has a great scent! it always smells so fresh and clean and is a gentle scent for every member of the family.

Our Favorite Bar Soap!

Comments about Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap:

Our family really enjoys this bar soap with its fresh clean sent and feel of cleanliness without any tacky feeling!

Works as well as any bar soap but you also get the great smell and the aloe - no greasy tacky feeling.

Wonderful clean effervescent aroma!

only bar soap I will use

from reading pa

Comments about Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap:

Lever 2000 is the only bar soap I will ever use. I have very sensitive dry skin. Every other bar soap I have tried leaves me dry and itching. When using this soap I found it really helps to hydrate my dry skin. I do not get flakey, itchy or irriating at all. It leaves my skin smooth and clean. I found that this bar of soap is much larger than most other bar soaps out on the market. You also can not beat the price point. Bar soap seems so expensive bit Lever has good quality ingridents with their soap at a great price. One bar of soap lasts our family of four a long time. It suds nicely in a washcloth. This is not a bar that you have to scrub and scrub with to get a clean feeling.

Not only does it work well for sensitive skin, it really does hydrate your skin. It also cleans you leaving you clean and taking the dirty feeling away.

I am sensitive to smells and odors. This soap does not have a large perfumey smell to it. It leaves you feeling and smelling fresh and clean. One of the better smelling bar soaps that I have smelled.