View more laptops

Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 15'' PC Notebook

Great everyday computer

from Matthews, NC

Comments about Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 15'' PC Notebook:

I mainly use this computer for internet use. It is very user friendly. I was able to unpack the computer from the box for the first time and was hooked up to the internet within 10 minutes. One feature I like about this computer is the security sign in option where you can just scan your finger instead of entering a password to unlock the computer. I also like the 3 button mouse pad in addition to the touch pad. I rarely use the touch pad. I like the number pad on the right side of the keyboard which is missing from a lot of current keyboards. It's a much quicker way to enter numbers. The computer is very slim when it folds up. I find the battery is pretty decent especially when you adjust some of the settings like turning down the screen brightness to extend the battery life. I find this laptop is pretty quick when I am surfing the internet and downloading things from the computer.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

great laptop

from New Paltz, NY

Comments about Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 15'' PC Notebook:

i am just a beginner with computers but so far this computer does what i need it to do. I am still trying to figure out how to use all of the functions but this computer is very simple but very good. It is very fast so i dont need to worry about it lagging. its a decent size so whenever i go away i can just slip it into my bag. Sometimes internet explorer just randomly crashes but it is usually reliable. I hope this review can help anyone who is willing to buy this great laptop.