Other Laptops:
Lenovo

Usually LOVE Lenovo but....

from Milwaukee, WI

About Me Avid Gamer, Multimedia Professional

Pros

• Quiet

Cons

• Freezes Up
  • Poorly Designed Keyboard
  • Short Battery Life
  • Slow
  • Too Hot

• Music

Comments about Lenovo ThinkPad 444434U 15.6 LED Notebook - Core i5 i5-520M 2.40 GHz - Black 1366 x 768 WXGA Display...:

I a big fan of Lenovo, I'd like to start out saying. I've had nothing but problems with this laptop though. It really saddens me to say so because Levono and one other brand are the only brands I buy. I had some horrible experiences with every brand out there except these two brands, until now. :-(
I'm still going to say its a good durable laptop. Its almost everything else that's a problem.
I will start off with the screen. Its very glary, you have to angle its just right to see it clearly (but make sure you are not sitting by any lights to glare the screen), and its hard to keep clean.
The keyboard is like any other Lenovo keyboard, so there is not any complaints there.
The power cord for the laptop gave up on me after 4 months of having it. Then after getting it back from being fixed the fan gave out on me 2 weeks later. At least the place I ordered this laptop from has lifetime warranties on all their products, and great customer service. I have a feeling its going to need that warranty because I'm sure it has some more vacations to get fixed.

• Primary use: