View more laptops

Lenovo
2767H9U
Lenovo Lenovo ThinkPad T400 Notebook -

Lenovo Lenovo ThinkPad T400 Notebook -

Great super laptop for a decent price...!!!

from Herndon, VA

Comments about Lenovo Lenovo ThinkPad T400 Notebook -:

I have owned this laptop from Lenovo for about a year now and have no complaints. The RAM memory is 1GB.. am thinking to upgrade to 2GB.. it will further enhance the performance. But even with the 1GB RAM, there is no issue in running regular Microsoft applications, internet browser all together. Im using Cybelink Video editing software and have not come across any issue during editing or burning high definition video files. The cd/dvd writer has been flawless.. and it reads the cd pretty quickly. There are three USB ports and I think those are sufficient..have the wireless mouse plugged to one.. my external portable drive uses the other sometimes.. and the sd card reader can use another.. so quite sufficient for my use. The hard disk cleaner comes handy and have used it to defrag it couple of time.. Overall no issue so far.. and yes am using Windows XP... and not Windows 7..!!!

Lenovo T400 Notebook - love it!

from Cherry Hill, NJ

Comments about Lenovo Lenovo ThinkPad T400 Notebook -:

My husband got the Lenovo T400 notebook for me for my birthday. It's my first laptop so I was a little nervous at first because I wasn't sure I'd like it. But I was so wrong! I always thought a laptop would be too small for my fingers but it's not. I have a 15 inch screen so it's great for watching all my favorite tv shows online. It has a ton of memory so I can download music, programs, movies, articles and I don't have to worry about storage on the laptop because it's got a lot of storage. (I think my husband spent some extra money getting all the storage, as he knows how much I love to watch tv and listen to music on the computer.) The best part is, I can watch tv on my laptop when I'm running on the treadmill. It's extremely light and portable and it's great because I'm always on the go. I take it to class to take my notes and it has wireless so I can log into the internet with a password. I definitely recommend it for the traveler.