Other Laptops:

Cons

I LIKE IT

from NY

About Me Infrequent User

Pros

• Bright
  • Good Value
  • Professional Weight

Cons

• Dull Tones & Colors

• Graphics & Charts
  • Professional Documents

I LIKE IT

• Primary use:
  • Personal
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

meets multiple needs

from Haslett, MI

Comments about Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga Convertible:

I use the laptop position most often but it is nice to have the screen position options on occasion. The keyboard is a little squished because of size. Great for travel both in weight and size. Small enough to keep on table to check email and search but big enough to see screen.

Near perfection!

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga Convertible:

I purchased the Lenovo Ideapad Yoga about 3 months ago and I really enjoy it. I have the i5 13-inch model and it runs really smooth. I purchased this device for its flexibility. I love that I can use it as a tablet, but it's powerful enough to run Photoshop or Elgato HD without too much trouble. The 13-inch screen is crystal clear and has excellent viewing angles. The touch screen is very accurate and I rarely have to touch it twice for it to recognize my command. The only issue I have with the screen is that it is a fingerprint magnet, but I can remove them easily with a microfiber cloth. The only downside to the Yoga is that the battery life is average. If I'm playing graphic intense games or video editing it taps out a little over 4 hours. If I just stick to web browsing, streaming music, a couple of videos, low intense graphic games, and Office I can get about a little over 6 hours. Another thing that I noticed that I don't have a problem with is that this ultra book tends to run warmer when it's folded completely backwards. Besides battery life I have no problems with the Lenovo Ideapad Yoga.

Great Investment!

Comments about Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga Convertible:

I absolutely love this computer! It's super easy to use (doesn't take very long to figure out controls like a macbook). The battery life is decent, I tend to keep it plugged in majority of the time. The power saver mode does make a huge difference in battery life. I've never had any problems with it, besides the typical "application isn't responding" thing, but that comes with all computers. It's super fast, loads applications/web pages in seconds. I love that it can also be used as a tablet. I like to use drawing applications, so that function is very convenient. There are lots of awesome free apps in the lenovo app store, which is a plus. However, I really wish there was an xfinity app (I like the one for iPads). I feel like this has more to do with comcast than it does lenovo. The touch screen is great, very accurate. I highly recommend this to anyone.