Other Laptops:
Lenovo
Lenovo IdeaPad K1 (32 GB) 10.1" Android Tablet - 130422U

Lenovo IdeaPad K1 (32 GB) 10.1" Android Tablet - 130422U

A fast and smart tablet that can handle all your tablet needs.

Comments about Lenovo IdeaPad K1 (32 GB) 10.1" Android Tablet - 130422U:

I purchased this tablet for my wife for Christmas a year ago. Since then, it has become an entertainment centerpiece used by not only my wife and I, but my 4 children aged 6-12 as well. We are very happy with the speed of the CPU, which handles all of the game apps that my children play as well as streaming movies from Netflix and other streaming services that we subscribe to. It is rugged and durable in construction, and can take the beating that my kids give it. They typically leave it on the couches, drop it, and toss it around lightly while playing with it.. Although they have never done any real damage to it, there are some minor scratches on the back casing. The casing is made of aluminum and is very durable. Furthermore, the touchscreen is very easy to use and reacts very nicely. It has a good feel and with Android operating system, everything runs smoothly.

The tablet has an Android operating system, so it is very simple to use.

Battery Life
The battery life is great. My children play games for hours and/or stream movies and it lasts all day before needing a recharge.

The very rugged and durable case design keeps it safe and damage-free.

Very durable

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

Excellent budget Android Tablet

Comments about Lenovo IdeaPad K1 (32 GB) 10.1" Android Tablet - 130422U:

This tablet is very easy to use.The processing speed is quick, moving between apps is seamless. Camera quality is better than I expected. Built in software is useful, for once. The touch screen is extremely responsive as well. Downloading apps are quick, install is a snap. An excellent tablet for Android fans, as well as new users.

My dog jumped in my lap and pawed at the screen..no screen protector.. no scratches!

• Battery Life: