Other Electronic & Computer Accessories:
Lenmar 11.1V/4400mAh Li-Ion Battery (LBDLLD5CLX) for Dell Notebooks

Lenmar 11.1V/4400mAh Li-Ion Battery (LBDLLD5CLX) for Dell Notebooks

Lenmar 11.1v/4400mAh battery

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Lenmar 11.1V/4400mAh Li-Ion Battery (LBDLLD5CLX) for Dell Notebooks:

Well I will begin this review by stating that by the time you finish reading this article, you will probably need to recharge, replace, or just throw that old Dell away! Sounds harsh ? Well it is not. While I no longer personally own a Dell myself, ( I been got rid of mine ) I will admit to usin a relatives. This battery's life is shorter than that of a snowflake in Tombstone Arizona. Oh I know a lot of you out in internet land want, wish, and hope for positive reviews on everything such is not the case here. Maybe just maybe I ran across that rare .001% that makes it through quality assurance, but I fear thats not the case either. I find myself constantly being bitten by the poor quality of Dell products. I hope that you the reader understand that the word "cheap" has two different definitions, and while one is serching for one, they usually come up with the other. But hey, I'm just offering my opinion.

Better Battery

from Beverly Hills, CA

Pros

Cons

This is a battery that is useful for some one on the go. For example i needed to go to Japan because my parents live there, I needed to go there by plane so I needed something to do in my free time on the plane. So i brought my laptop so i can play some video games on it. So i was playing some fallout new vegas but it made a noise that my battery was low. So what i did was switch the battery with this battery. I was able to put in more time into my game because of that battery. This isn't the best battery but it was really cheap. There was nothing wrong with my laptop but it had a short battery life. I would buy another battery but i don't want to fill my luggage with batteries. Well when i tried to use this laptop battery with my friends lap top it didn't work . Well on my box it said that laptop was compatible. This made me kinda of mad but it worked with my laptop so i didn't really care that it didn't work with his laptop.

duh duh duh

from Navarre, FL

stacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.comstacydarnit@yahoo.com

Lenmar Li-lon battery

from Bergenfield, NJ

this battery  works so great, battery last about for 10 hours straig with out charge, you shoud totally buy this battery, on ething that i wasnt happy about, is said is for all notebook, but  i  have try but no luck, but still  the battery pwer perfomance is incredible.

Lenmar 11.1V/4400mAh Li-Ion Battery

from Boca Raton, FL

Pros

Cons

**Lenmar 11.1V/4400mAh Li-Ion Battery is a very good product which is what i must say after using it for last year. its amazingly gives long live time. just charge it onece and forget about the rest.**

** **

**Even I played a nice movie dvd on some day and it was amazingly worked without needing me to charge the battary again. **You may order the battary only from there website and get the work done

** **

**Lenmar 11.1V/4400mAh Li-Ion Battery is a very good product which is what i must say after using it for last year. its amazingly gives long live time. just charge it onece and forget about the re**

Li-Ion Battery LBDLLD5CLX : An easy-to-carry option

from Orlando, FL

Sometimes the laptop batteries are very heavy or big, and that makes moving our laptops harder for us; but the new Lenmar battery is pretty light and heavy; which solves the problem (and its as good as the others giving power to our laptop)

this is the best electronic ever

from Schenectady, NY

hey this laptop gave me no problems whatsoever. Whenever i downloaded smeting no virus cam  onto my computer and ate all the gigabites and everything just went well and nive. I love this laptop so much and so does my family. We have a lot of work to do on it so it is very imporantthat we have a good computer that wont break on us in tmes of emergency. I cant believer their is a compuer like this that even existed. It s retty amazing and i think anyine could aford this especially nowadays and you will really be pleased. I think even a child can use this and they uwont have any problems manuevering with it at all and he or she will be pleased.  The computer is also very light not to heacy or big like other computers and it can fit in a medium size briefcase or backpack. Ireally loive it and i think i will keep it forever and ever. Its the best laptop or comouter i have ever bought and i will never return it or buy a new one. YOu should really get it.

Didn't last very long.

from Pierre Part, LA

The battery in my Dell didn't last very long at all. After charging and going through a few cycles it was finished. Looking for a replacement was not an option, because of the price. Dell is a great computer, however, they need to get better batteries to make them excelent.

Thanks

They work really great and are easily accessible.

from Texas City, TX

I ran across a good deal on a lot of dell computers...I liked the fact that you can take them off and use them on other computers.  I especially liked the fact that you don't have to take to computer apart to access it.